When a girl looks at you

Guest frnknstn

Guest frnknstn

A dumb question but what does it generally mean when a girl keeps looking at you/asks you random questions? (Complete strangers whom I don't know)

I can guess the obvious but I'd rather hear from multiple viewpoints.

:{D

Guest fairytaledreamer

if she is keep looking at you, it means she finds something interesting about you and want your attention, talk to her.
i dont know about asking random questions ..esp complete stranger

Nah. It's more of a smouldering stare. See, girls aren't conditioned to try to be non-creepy. If a guy gave the same stare, he'd be labelled as creepy/stalker/weirdo. But girls don't have any inhibitions like that. When they find a guy interesting or intriguing, she'll stare at him and analyze him in an obvious way.

I've rarely had this happen to me. Out of all the girls I've interacted with in my life, there's only been two who have looked at me that way. And with both girls, they were interested.

Guest netgear

I think it depends on your gender too.

She thinks you're attractive and likes you.
Or
She thinks you're attractive and is jealous of you.
Or
She thinks you're weird looking and can't stop looking at you.

Guest chindarella

She probably just finds you a very interesting character and she has fun when she is talking to you. It doesn't necessarily means she is interested if that is what you are wondering 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest happy.kaylie.wong_2d18

The answer to your question really depends on the circumstances such as location, time, and whether you're alone or with a group of friend. Context matters. 
Here's my general response to your question. I'm assuming this is in a public place such as a cafe. 
There are multiple reasons why a girl would keep looking at you:1) There's something on your face or you look weird to her2) You're being loud or doing something that would draw people's attention (usually, you're doing something negative and you're annoying the people around you)3) If you want to know if she's staring at you because she's interested, stare back at her and see whether she looks away. If she looks away, she's interested in you or find you attractive. Also, observe whether she is looking at other people as well. If she is only looking at you or looking at you more compared to other people, most likely, she's interested or find you attractive. Lastly, if a girl is interested in a guy, most girls would not stare at the guy directly for so long. Instead, they would find ways to catch glances of the guy in such a way that would seem unnoticeable. For example, they would stare at something near the guy, but they will still able to catch a glance of the guy. 
There are multiple reasons why a girl would keep asking random questions: (Again, it really depends on who initiated the conversation, what she is asking, and what the conversation is leading to). In general:1) She's friendly and would just like to start a conversation with a stranger. (I do this all the time.)2) She is curious in what you're doing and would like to find out more about you and what you're doing. 3) If she is interested in you, she would want to know more about you. Thus, her random questions would eventually turn into questions about you. She would try to find commonality between you two and adjust her questions accordingly. However, I would not instantly assume that she's interested in you just because she's asking many questions about you. It could be that she's just friendly. It's hard to tell just based on that one conversation. You need to observe her body language and talk to her more than once. Also, if her questions are just completely random and is not leading to any development in the conversation, she's not interested in you. 4) She may be talking to you because one of her friends want to know you, but is too shy to talk to you. 5) She may know who you are, but you don't know who she is. She may be starting a conversation with you because she wants to be friends with you or she wants something from you. 6) She's bored. 

Guest EnYingChen

When I look at guys with a flat face, it's because something bothers me. Maybe they stink, maybe they look unpleasant, maybe they look odd.

When I look at guys with a smile, it's because I think they're attractive. Or they're somebody I know and I greet them with a smile.

frnknstn said: A dumb question but what does it generally mean when a girl keeps looking at you/asks you random questions? (Complete strangers whom I don't know) I can guess the obvious but I'd rather hear from multiple viewpoints. :{D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alisonbrown856

If a girl keeps watching you so according to me there is having a two meaning of it ....
May be you are looking so bad and strange Second one is may be she wants your attention.

Archived