[For people who wish to shine like your idol...~]

Guest ilovekmusic

Guest ilovekmusic

HELLO everybody!I heard from a lot of people that they wish to get into Korean entertainment companies and become a trainee. But this goal is quiet difficult to achieve. A lot of passionate people are just losing hope toward their dream from audition. I also have a dream to perform in front of others and I'm currently practicing hard to achieve it. I was thinking of making a girl group with people who have passion to become a star and practice together, follow our dream together. Is anyone interested?We can practice singing, dancing, making videos etc...
I WANNA HEAR YOUR OPINIONS ! ^^

Guest ladyricecake

Sounds great! :) But what about the distances? I mean.. we aren't neighbours xD
Do you know the dance group Waveya (if not, go to Youtube)? It'd be really awesome if we could dance like this x_x

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Sulyeon Chuu

Its a good idea but not very well planed. First have you ever hard a coving group - much more hard work is put only in getting the song mixed not to mention ( no matter if you live close by or far away) getting videos done and making it into a good product. It takes a lot more than just writing do you want to join to get your members. The queen of england might wanna join but does that mean she has the talent to :\ my point is first search in youtube about stuff cause there are planet of people with the exact same idea AND experience

Guest leenieleeners

@sulyeonchuu im pretty sure they know its hard work to edit videos and stuff 
i have the editing knowledge + equip for this to work, i have mics + a dslr camera

• 2 weeks later...

Archived