The Old Spaghetti Factory Haunted Experiences (I work there)

Guest aimeelinluvyunhojung

Hey guys! So me and 8 coworkers were sitting around in the staff room yesterday just bored and waiting for our shift to start when a girl shared her scary experience that happened to her just 2 nights ago. And eventually everyone started sharing their stories and here I am to relay them to you! :)

Also, I currently work at the Old Spaghetti Factory and I've been working there for 9.5 months now. I personally do not have any experience of my own :( But im bittersweet about that hahaha

So 2 nights ago, one of the bussers (her name is Lauren) was working alone (setting the placemats down on each table) near the back of the restaurant, where its said to be the most haunted area of the restaurant, when she heard a female voice saying "Lauren, Lauren come on!" She immediately turned around thinking that it was one of the waitresses telling her to hurry up but when she turned around she saw a little boy crouching under one of the tables that she was just cleaning up. She said that he was holding onto the table with both hands and just looking at her. She told me that if the little boy was wearing old fashioned clothes (wearing beige long sleeved shirt, brown vest and a miners cap), that was what made her realize that it was a ghost and not some woman's kid fooling around.

There was another time, and this happened to one of the waiters that has been working at OSF for 3 or 4 years now, it was a busy evening with a lot of customers and the waiters gf, who also is a server at OSF, saw a little boy following him around the restaurant (the waiter knew he was being followed he could see the little boy as well). So the waiter asked the little boy where his parents are and he didnt respond but asked the him "can you put on some music so the ghosts can come out?" After that, he saw the little boy throughout various parts of the restaurant but near the end of the shift he just disappeared and no one saw the little boy leave the restaurant with anyone.

What really freaked me out with this story is that both him AND his gf saw the the little boy was following him =\

One time my manager was closing down the restaurant (everyone had gone home so he was alone) he went to the back part of the restaurant where a line of booths are and beside the booths are coat hooks. He did not want the coat hooks to get caught on anyone's shirt or jacket so he adjusted them to be flat against the wooden booth and he continued down to the very back of the restaurant to do something and when he was walking back, his shirt got caught on one of the coat hooks and when he looked up he saw that all the coat hooks on each of the booths were facing outwards and less than a minute later they started swinging left to right.

The men's washroom is said to be haunted and the ghosts are more prominent than the women's washroom where people say that there is a little girl residing there but I have done numerous washroom checks and not once have I seen her or felt her presence (i didnt know about this little girl until 2 months ago and I am really into paranormal stuff so if she was there I would have felt her presence earlier)

Anyways, one of my male coworkers went into the men's washroom one time and when he went to go wash his hands he said that he thought someone was in one of the stalls (because it was making small noises) but when he went to look he saw that the stall was close to being closed (there was a crack) but not locked, and as he got ready to leave he saw a black mass in the corner of his eyes before he hightailed it out of there.

There are many coworkers who say that they have had experiences where the coat hooks swing wildly from left to right and shadows/black masses moving in the restaurant.

Ghosts of the Old Spaghetti Factory:

1) The little boy, his name is Edward

2) The little girl in the Woman's washroom

3) The train conductor in the trolley

4) The "Little Red Man" (nobodys ever seen him to my recognition)

I have not seen anything yet, but the little boy (Edward) appears to be a friendly ghost so I would not mind seeing him :)

If any of you live in vancouver or is planning to visit vancouver, come to the Old Spaghetti Factory!

I work on sunday nights so please say hi if you come, i'd love to meet you :)

And thank you to all those that have read the whole thing!! haha i know its a little tough but I hope I saved some people from boredom today! :D <3

Here is a website with a more in depth with the history and 2 OSF ghost stories there :)

http://ghostsofvancouver.com/spaghetti_factory.htm

that the little boy*

not "that if the little boy" sorry guys theres no edit button :'(

Guest HERMIT

How come they are ghosts in your restaurant? Were they like customers that ate their a long time ago, but died from eating the food? That's interesting that the little boy ghost has the name of Edward. I thought he was a vampire. Maybe the girl ghost in the washroom could be named Bella?

There was a train crash in the early 1900's at the exact spot where the Old Spaghetti Factory stands now :) This is why they say there is a train conductor that haunts the restaurant.

I am not sure about the little boy though, he appears, according to my coworkers, every 3 weeks =\ (roughly)

haha nobody has died eating the food

btw ur a skeptic arent u :)

Guest 2partsvodka

that is just some creepy stuff!

funny, how last night i ended up watching two seasons of Ghost Adventures

Guest HERMIT

haha nobody has died eating the food

btw ur a skeptic arent u :)

Haha, nah of course not. If you say nobody has died eating the food, I believe you!

that is just some creepy stuff!

funny, how last night i ended up watching two seasons of Ghost Adventures

oooh i watch ghost adventures too!!! except ive watched it so much that whenever they get evidence or a reply from an entity, i dont get scared anymore lool

zak bagans <333

Oh wow that just gives me the creep but the boy does sound nice...

Is it true that only some people can see them? o.o

I've always questioned whether ghosts are real but there are so many stories about them that made me believe ghosts are real.

Oh wow that just gives me the creep but the boy does sound nice...

Is it true that only some people can see them? o.o

I've always questioned whether ghosts are real but there are so many stories about them that made me believe ghosts are real.

Well i'm sure that anyone can see the little boy :) However if you have worked there for a while, your chances of seeing a ghost is higher :) and if you're alone of course ;D

Also, the little boy tends to call out the staffs names sometimes!

lol last night i was working and someone called out my name i didnt know where it was coming from so i walked really fast back to the front desk but i found out it was just one of the waitresses hahaha gave me a heartattack :(

I dont believe he's a friendly ghost, the little boy could possibly be a DEMON disguised as a little boy, be very careful, there is a reason why it's trying to communicate with you, maybe his body was buried under the restaurant and the spirit is wandering trying to let people know he died there

Guest 2partsvodka

oooh i watch ghost adventures too!!! except ive watched it so much that whenever they get evidence or a reply from an entity, i dont get scared anymore lool

zak bagans <333

i like watching it for the history of the places they visit

Guest shufflepuck

I don't really know what to believe, when it comes to ghosts...

But I agree with one of the previous posts, assuming that they do exist, don't assume that the little boy, or any of them are friendly :/

anyway, those are some interesting stories! Though, I'm such a fraidy cat that I probably wouldn't dare to set foot in that restaurant lol. because, even if there wouldn[t be any ghosts then I'm sure it'll be my huge imagination giving me frights :P

Ahhhh so creepy > < Great stories though, thanks for sharing!!

Has anyone ever thought of getting the place officially checked out with a paranormal investigator or someone like that?

ur welcome!! :) i have stories of my own experiences from my old house haha i might post them later :)

And no, no one has done any real investigating of the restaurant as far as I know :\ I wish that someone would tho! It'd be cool to hear the results hahaha

One of my coworkers told me that a medium came to the restaurant and talked to the ghosts, not sure if its true tho~

Archived