Guest o-cha

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ep 15 Preview

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/TMc9cGnO80U/

Literal Preview

눈물이 그렁한 달래는 죽더라도 자기 앞에서 죽으라며 오준품에 안긴다. 오준은 다섯 살 짜리 어린 가슴에 두 번이나 상처를 줄 수 없다며 달래와 헤어 지겠다고 말한다. 진구는 대표가 사직서를 수리하지 않았다는 직원의 말을 무시하고 짐을 싼다. 진구는 달래를 찾아가 순대와 놀아주고 싶다고 한다. 순대를 데리고 집으로 간 진구는 침대위에서 순대와 함께 즐겁게 뛰어 논다. 김노인은 진구가 어린아이처럼 크게 웃는 모습을 보고 놀라워한다. 한편 순섬은 달래가 오준과 헤어질 수 없다고 하자 속이 상해 바닥에 주저 앉아 대성통곡을 한다. 호진은 달래 혼자 감당하게 놓아 두지 말고 오준이 완치될 수 있도록 돕자며 순섬을 위로하는데...

credits: 人人影视/ hohomania/ baidu

---

Ep 15's gonna be another sad episode.. but I loved the

hugging part.. it's soooo romantic tho sad

And for specifics..

o-cha, we need you! :D

ripgal : I'm here...lol. I'll see if I can translate the preview into something that makes sense...Hopefully hjkomo or someone else can help correct any mistake.

Teary eyed Dal Rae hugged Oh Joon asking for him that if he dies he should die before her. Not wanting to hurt a heart of a 5 year old (Soon Dae??) and not wanting Dal Rae to go through another hurt, Oh Joon asked Dal Rae to break up with him.

Jin Goo resigned from his work and told his staff that he is sorry for not being able to fix and wrap things up. Jin Goo went to look for Dal Rae and realized how much he wanted to play with Soon Dae. He went to the house to accompany Soon Dae; together with Soon Dae he jumped on the bed and ran and played. Old Mr Kim was surprised to see Jin Goo laughing like a young child.

Meanwhile Soon Seom told Dal Rae that if she doesn't break up with Oh Joon she would get hurt. Ho Jin said that Dal rae is the only one who can decide and that even if Oh Joon couldn't be cured, Soon Seom could always come to him for comfort. (O gosh sorry I'm not too sure about the last sentence before this--I think Ho Jin was probably talking to Soon Seom but I'm not sure--it could also be him talking to Dal Rae...)

imogene_af : I haven't had time to go online last night. I've been dying to watch your MV..I know I'll love it.

hjkomo : totally agree. No matter what JH still shines in pretty much every single frame he is in. There's just something about his eyes that's just so...aaahhh... I don't know how to say it...very expressive, soulful, and deep.

annchong : thanks for explaining about the episode mix up...I'll double check the link that I post on the first page..hopefully people won't get confused.

cutiepie : thanks for the preview.

WITHS2 : Much much much love to every single one of you. Thank you!

I'll try to finish translating the rest of yesterday's article..hopefully sooner rather than later.

o_cha -

are you disguised at night as WONDER WOMAN????

you are everywhere in these threads - and you are amazing -

helping the helpless....

thank you for this translation -

I've decided tomorrow morning (for me) I am going to concentrate on ROBBERS -

if the powers of SBS allow me to view it.

Hong Gil Dong gets uploaded and downloaded so fast -

that i feel like i want to give ROBBERS my love tomorrow!

I know it sounds crazy - but this series - underrated as it was -

has moved me.

Guest imogene_af

o-cha's wonder woman and shirley's super woman! :lol: Thanks so much, chinggu for translating.

I only really noticed two things:

1.) OMMA stop beating up Dal Rae! She's too big to be spanked like that! :lol:

2.) the hug in the gym made me squee.

glad you guys liked my rushed video, I felt really compelled to do it since this is ending.

for some reason, I think there is a possibility that he may

live ... meaning he won't die on-screen. I'm crossing my fingers with the whole "heart-warming" angle.

canyayasis : hahaha...I'm no Wonder Woman...hehehe. You should be in the mix too. Let's see which other female superhero is still available? Anyone still remember She-Ra? You can be She Ra. :lol:

If I can wake up in time tomorrow I'll accompany you in watching Robbers live.

Finishing up the article from yesterday...check the page before for full translation. Again I might have totally butchered the article here...so please do let me know if I mistranslated it.

하지만 유 PD는 “막강 출연진에게 존경과 감사를 보낸다”며 성공리에 마지막을 장식하는 멋진 종영소감을 남겼다. 출연진 한사람, 한사람의 이름을 모두 열거하며 인사를 전하기도 했다.

However Yoo PD said, "I have the utmost respect and gratitude for the (actors') performances." for the last time noting how the beautiful impression (of the performances) has left him feeling successful.

또 “분위기만큼은 시청률 50%짜리였다”고 너스레를 떨며 “대중의 사랑을 자양분으로 먹고 살아가는 배우 여러분께 저조한 시청률은 적잖은 상처가 됐을 것. 그럼에도 불구하고 한 번의 내색도 없이 오히려 연출자를 격려해가며 더욱더 적극적으로 작품에 매진해줬다”고 말했다.

He also said, "The whole atmosphere feels like the atmosphere of a 50% rating (drama)." "The love from everybody who wished for the actors to eat nutritionally (really helped) when we felt down from the low ratings. Because of that, instead of us cutting down the production, we felt encouraged and kept going and tried to do a better job to return the favor (from fans)."

한편 ‘불한당’은 28일 16회를 마지막으로 종영하며 그 후속으로는 송윤아 김하늘 이범수 주연의 ‘온에어’가 방송된다.

Bulhandang will air its last broadcast (16th episode) on the 28th. Following that is On Air starring Song Yoon Ah,Kim Ha Neul and Lee Bum Soo.

OMG...I love the whole Bulhandang crew. They must be a really close knit group. I feel touched just reading what the PD has to say about the actors and staff.

Thanks o-cha for the translation and news tidbit, it becomes more real and real that ROBBERS is ending. It seems just like a week ago when I made my first fanvid/tribute for Robbers back in December before its premiere. Now that it is reaching its ending, I dedicate this fanvid for such a beautiful story that has kept me in my computer monitor... exchanging red wine and Patron with you all. It has been a blast.

So here is the video, aptly titled IT'S NOT GOODBYE my tribute to the Oh Joon and Dal Rae love story.

youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b5FynbUIPA

oh my goodness, what a fantastic cutting

and the song made me wanna cry again, can't be more suitable for Robbers i think :)

watch this wonderful MV for at least THREE times this day~~~

imogene_af, i have become a fan to your MV :D

wonder if i could get HQ version of your two Robbers MVs... :sweatingbullets:

wanna keep it in my computer for longer time...

and two HQ pics of Oh Joon.

VV12EHKW4F_102.jpg

43QAMSS3JX_102.jpg

From DC(drama thank you gall...a little weird... :blush: )

Guest imogene_af

:tears: Oh my God the message about it felt like they had 50% ratings was just too sweet. And LDH giving out her personal awards is so touching. I wonder if they have photos of their private party? Maybe the DVD will have it? If ONLY I can express how much Robbers has touched me! A lot of us over across the other spectrum of the world, I would love to tell them that.

Oh wow... It's really ending.

HAHAHA canyayasis, as o-cha said you can be She-Ra! With our powers combined we are Bulhandang! well...not really and that's a bit too Captain Planet. Hjkomo, what super hero are you?

hohomania - Thank you for the kind words, I'll upload the video for it to be download-friendly later at home. I just really want to express how much this show meant to me. You are too sweet.

Thanks everyone for liking it. :)

hohomania : thank you for posting those pics of Oh Joon. He looks so sad there.. :(

imogene_af : yeaah we need to find something for hjkomo and ripgal. Then we can all be Teeeaaammm Bullll-Haaaannnn-Daaang! Robbers Go Go Go! *pom-poms swinging*.

I'd love to see personal pics of the cast & crew during filming and post-party. I think they should be proud of their work in Robbers. It's not everyday they get to be involved in the making of one of the best K-drama out there.

BTS pics from eps 14

(credit: SBS Bulhandang Website)

No Hotlinking please

ep14bts.jpg

ep14btsdalraetaeo.jpg

ep14btsohjoon.jpg

ep14btsohjoonmandoo.jpg

ep14btsohjoonboxingpose.jpg

btsohjoonmandooep14.jpg

Guest imogene_af

Hee. The husband is so pretty. Too bad he didn't have lines or anything... he just sat there and looked pretty for me. HAHA. Love it.

Thanks o-cha for the photos! :)

hahaha! Superhero Names. Team Bulhandang. Need one for hjkomo, ripgal and lilyrose. :lol:

LDH actually wrote on Bulhandang website about all the stuff that the news article paraphrased. I'll post her entire writing here.

제목 안녕하세요^^이다해입니다.... (29) 등록일 2008.02.24 22:13:30

글쓴이 최문순(cherry4eva) 조회수 1320 추천수 12

오늘 촬영이 없었던 터라... 이토록 귀한시간에 여태 잠만자다 이곳에 들어와 봤습니다...ㅜㅜ

그리곤 울 감독님의 글을 발견하곤 잠이 확~깨면서 아.... 이제 불한당이 정말 끝나는구나...

비로서 실감을 하였습니다..

감독님의 글을 읽어내려가며 지난 3개월이 필름처럼 빠르게 지나가며 울컥하기도 하고

마치 시상식에서 감사한 분들께 인사를 드리는듯한 우리 감독님의 예쁜 글에 웃음이 나오기도 했습니다..

저도 그럼 잠시 우리만의 시상식 모드로 들어가서... 제가 연말 시상식 진행을 좀 몇번 보지 않았습니까?

우선 불한당파티의 신인상!! 진구씨~ 축하드립니다 저와는 띠동갑이시고(ㅋㅋ!) 늦은나이이에도

불구하고 빛나는 연기력으로 이제야!! 당당히 주!!(조)연급으로!!~ (장난이에요오빠^^ㅋ) 발돋음 하시어

독특한 캐릭터로 시청자들에게 깊은 인상을 남겼습니다..흐흐 (오빠너무좋아요~~)

베스트 커플상엔 김해숙 손병호 선생님... 진정한 멜로연기로 첫사랑느낌 그대로 설레이고 건전하고 예쁘고

귀엽기까지한 중년의 사랑을 너무 훌륭하게 표현해주신 두분께 뜨거운 박수를 보냅니다...

개인적으로 우리 엄마.... 김해숙 선생님.. 어제 선생님이 사주셨던 갈치조림과 간장게장.. 정말 맛있었어요

셋트촬영 저녁시간때 몇번 선생님이랑 같이 먹던 라면에 막걸리 한잔도 그리울거구요...

쌤이 사주신 스프 아껴 먹을거에요...^^저요... 선생님 만나서 정말 너무 많은걸 배웠구요... 딸처럼 잘해주셔서 너무너무 감사드리고... 사랑합니다..

계속해서 아역상에 꽃같이 사랑스러운 우리 이쁜딸 순대...

야외촬영에 다들 추워서 어린이집 친구 연기자들이 울음바다를 만들때.. 우리딸만은!!!!

꿋꿋하게 울지않고!! 연기에 대한 열정하나로 그 살인추위속에서 바로 그 유명한 무표정연기가

탄생됐다고 하지요..

...고맙다 아가... 너무 잘해줘서 너의 발버둥치며 우는 연기는 일등감이야...

환희 불한당 잘했으니까 엄마가 닌텐도 꼭 사주실꺼야..ㅋㅋ

인기상엔에 당연 승환재술.. 우리..언제쯤..... 친해질까요?? 헤..헤....자!!(황급하게)@ 다음은!! ㅋㅋ

빛나는 조연상엔 끈끈한 우정~,,인줄 알았는데 사실은 가슴시린 동성애 연기를 펼쳐주신 만두씨와

아름다우신 오숙 선배님.. 두분 눈물 연기짱..!!

그리고 불한당 파티에 하이라이트 영예에 대상!!

둥둥둥둥둥둥~~~~~ 우리 멋진 남주.......장혁씨~! 짝짝짝!!!^^

실젠지 연긴지 모를정도의 신들린 불한당 연기로... 저에게..또 많은 사람들에게 감동과 웃음을

선사했습니다....

오빠... 정말 고마워요.. 음,,,,,,,, 대본 늦게 나온다고....투덜투덜... 힘들다고, 춥다고 투덜투덜..

나빼고 술마셨다고 투덜투덜...ㅎㅎ 투덜쟁이 다해 응석 다 받아주시고 배려많이 해주시고...

오빠도 많이 힘드셨을텐데 재밌는말로 저 웃게해주시고 아낌없이 칭찬해주시고 .. 덕분에

정말 편하게 연기했구요.. 다음에 꼭 다시 만나서 연기해요^^

우리 최고의 스탭들... 사무엘잭슨과 그 일당...예뿌게 나올수있게 수고해주신 조명팀..

정말 난생처음보는.. 너무 고마워서 기막혔던 훌륭한 스케줄을 짜준 FD오빠.. 귀연빵식오빠 묵묵히

일했던 스크립터언니.. 사실은 길복씨가 미울 승원씨^^ 매너좋은 조감독님 등등 모든 우리 식구들...감사합니다...

김규완작가님... 사실 대본 늦게 주신다고 몇번이나 투덜거였어요 고백합니다...

근데요~~그만큼 신중에 신중을 기하셨던 작가님 마음 알고있구요

특히나 남편죽음소식에 오열하던 달래의 씬을 포함한 제가 사랑했던 몇몇장면들의

보석같이 귀한 대사를 제 입과 몸을 통해..표현할수 있게 해주셔서 감사합니다.. ... 저에게 또다른

연기 경험이였구요.. 시청률과 상관없이 작품에 대한 자부심을 갖고 연기할수 있었어요..

어제 김해숙 선생님과 거의 반은 정신놓고 둘이서 갈치조림 먹을때

저쪽 맨~끝자리에서 소녀시대가 세상에서 젤 예쁘다던 이..길..복...카메라 감독님 오랫동안 못잊을거구요...

그런 카메라 감독님께 난 이다해가 제일 예뿌다고 하셨던 멋진 유인식 감독님... 사랑합니다^^

제가 못들은줄 아셨죠? 다..... 들었습니다..!!!!! ㅋㅋ.. 천사같은 유감독님 또 천하무적 씩씩한 이감독님..

두분 덕분에 정말 즐겁게 작업했구요..

그리고~ 초스피드 환상의 콤비!!! 촬영을 끝내고 저를 쉴수있는 집으로 빨리 보낼때가 가장 행복하다는

고마운 최문석 감독님과 우리 멋진 윤대영 감독님께도 감사의 말씀전합니다..

마지막으로.. 불한당을 사랑해주셨던 여러분들....

여러분들은 진정한 저희 패밀리 패밀리 패밀리~~ 입니다..!! 감사하고요..

참!! 불한당폐인 분들이 저희 팀에게 주셨던 맛있는 초밥과 떡,,,등등 감사히 잘먹었어요..

여러분 모두 마지막 방송까지 함께해주시고요.. 그동안 칭찬 많이 해주셔서 감사합니다..

우리들 가슴속에 오랫동안 남을수 있는 드라마... 불한당이였길 바랍니다....

And this is what the PD wrote

제목 인사가 늦었습니다. 연출잡니다. (8) 등록일 2008.02.24 17:58:03

글쓴이 유인식(yooinsik) 조회수 1274 추천수 48

인사가 너무 늦었습니다. <불한당>연출자 유인식입니다.

대관령 언덕의 칼바람 속에서 예고편 키스씬을 촬영하던 게 어제같은데, 어느 새 종방이 눈앞에 다가왔습니다. 오준이와 달래와 순대와... 모든 불한당 식구들을 대신해서, 전국 석차 5% 안에 드는(!) 소중한 불한당 팬 여러분께 감사를 전합니다. 고맙습니다. 정말 고맙습니다.

매회 방송을 마치고 이곳에 들러 힘을 얻어가곤 했습니다. 비록 그 개수는 적지만 어느 드라마 게시판보다도 성의있고 수준높은 댓글들이 가득한 따뜻한 홈페이지였습니다. 여러분의 사랑은 달래네 집처럼 포근했고 여러분의 격려는 달래가 차려준 집밥처럼 든든했으며 여러분의 질책은 딱따구리같은 달래의 잔소리처럼 귀에 선했습니다. 저희가 기죽지 않고 나태해지지 않도록 붙들어주신 여러분들이야말로 명품 시청자들이십니다.

우리 막강 출연진 여러분께 존경과 감사를 보냅니다. 가끔은 여러분의 연기에 홀려 몇 번이나 컷을 외치는 걸 잊어버렸습니다. 장혁씨와 이다해씨... 이미 당신들의 연기에 대한 칭찬들이 너무 많아 새삼스레 뭐라고 덧붙이기 어렵네요. 이렇게만 말할게요. 그놈의 어줍잖은 연출 가오만 아니었다면 아마 한 회에 열두 번쯤은 모니터 앞에서 기립박수를 보냈을 거라고. 김인태 선생님, 김해숙, 손병호 선배님... 그 내공과 인품에 경의를 표합니다. 김정태씨, 홍경인씨, 마동석씨, 임형준씨... 연기력과 열정도 대단했지만 너무나 소탈한 모습에 반했습니다. 꼭 한잔 해요.(형준씨 갈비뼈가 빨리 붙어야 할텐데) 승환이, 재술이, 이제는 뿔뿔이 흩어진 한성주류 식구들... 덕분에 많이 웃었습니다. 한번을 웃기기 위해서 누구보다 많이 연구하신 것 잘 압니다. 윤유선 선배님, 권진영씨, 그리고 연아를 연기해준 강기화씨... 고정 출연진 못지않은 존재감으로 드라마의 징검다리를 놓아 주셨습니다. 고맙습니다. 서유정씨, 김은주씨, 정겨운씨, 박형재씨, 이현경씨... 한두 번의 스쳐감이었지만 지워지지 않는 흔적을 드라마에 남겨 주셨습니다. 아, 그리고 마지막까지 아껴둔 그 이름 순대... 자네의 무표정 포스는 아역 연기의 새 장을 열었다고 감히 말해주겠네... 감사의 뽀뽀를 날리는 바이네. 일일이 거명하지 못한 모든 출연자 여러분들, 항의 전화 주십시오. 찾아뵙고라도 인사드리겠습니다.

대중의 사랑을 자양분으로 살아가는 배우 여러분께 저조한 시청률은 적잖은 상처가 되었을 겁니다. 그럼에도 불구하고 한 번의 내색도 없이 오히려 연출자를 격려해 가며 더욱더 적극적으로 작품에 매진해 주셨습니다. 송구하고 감사합니다.

분위기만큼은 시청률 50%짜리였던 우리 현장에는 실력(!)과 인품(!)과 외모(?)를 겸비한 최고의 스탭들이 있었습니다. 이길복, 임승철, 전명규 감독님, 윤대영, 김재한, 김현석 감독님 을 비롯한 모든 현장 스탭들... 저의 ‘칼없으마’에도 불구하고 최선을 다해 현장을 무리없이 이끈 연출부들... 사랑합니다. 김기정 미술감독을 비롯한 미술팀 여러분, 김나영 편집기사와 최성욱 음악감독을 비롯한 후반작업 스탭들... 제가 급하게 이것저것 주문하고 까탈도 많이 부려서 마음고생이 많았을 겁니다. 수고하셨습니다. 모든 스탭들의 이름을 다 불러드리고 싶지만... 빵식이를 거명하면 일률이가 삐지고 명희를 칭찬하면 승원이가 맘상할테니 그럴 수가 없네요... 불한당의 장면장면을 볼때마다 그 안에 깃든 자네들의 노고를 잊지 않겠네. 종방연때 찐하게 한잔씩 빠세.

B팀을 이끌고 까만 후배의 드라마를 열심히 도와주신 최문석 선배님, 말도 못하게 고맙습니다. <불한당>은 형의 드라마이기도 합니다. 많이 배웠습니다.

젊은 연출자의 욕심을 넉넉하게 뒷받침해주신 제작사 여러분들, 고맙습니다. 과연 메이저다운 성숙함이었습니다.

저조한 성적표에도 불구하고 묵묵히 지원해 주신 국장님과 CP께.... 죄송하고 감사합니다.

그리고 ‘불한당 월드’를 창안하고 꾸려오신 김규완 작가님. 주인공들과 함께 아파하면서 내상도 많이 입으셨을 터입니다. 저의 부족한 깊이와 실력 때문에 충분히 살려내지 못한 부분이 많았을텐데도 언제나 칭찬해 주셔서 힘내서 연출할 수 있었습니다. 감사합니다. 고생 많으셨습니다.

응원해 주시는 소수정예 팬 여러분들의 의견 못지 않게, 대다수 시청자들의 외면 또한 그 자체로 엄중한 평가라고 생각합니다. 두고두고 되짚어보며 반성해 보겠습니다.

사람을 변화시키는 것은 사랑이라는 말, 누군가의 진실을 이끌어내는 것은 누군가의 끝없는 믿음이라는 말, 죽음과 싸워 승리할 수는 없지만 자신의 삶과 싸워선 승리할 수 있다는 말... 모두 누구나 알고 있는 뻔한 말입니다. 그렇지만 적어도 저희는 그 뻔한 이야기를 진심을 담아 들려드리려 했습니다. 미욱한 저희의 시도에 공감하고 함께 울고 웃어준 여러분께 다시 한 번 감사드립니다.

마지막 촬영을 앞두고

드라마 <불한당> 연출자 유인식 올림.

I don't think my Korean language is up to par to try to translate them....hopefully someone else can do that... Some of them are in the article that I translated before but there are some parts that aren't in that article.

Lee Da Hae aka Cherry and the PD did write a lot. :lol: Oh a kind soul please translate! :)

they sure did! I was gonna try to translate but looking at how much they wrote..I went :wacko::blink: . Just quickly skimming through what Da Hae wrote--she dedicated one paragraph each to the main actors, writer, and PD.

o-cha, thank you so much for your efforts. ^^

I'll try to look for a chinese translated version..see if I can help out..

And about the Bulhandang Superheroes Gang.. it's COOOL~~~

Ok, I found a chinese translated version of her message..

(It might not be 100% accurate..cos some parts may have been lost in translation.. well at least it's the gist of what it says..hehehe..)

I will translate in 2 PARTS.. cos her message is very long.

PART I

안녕하세요^^이다해입니다.... 2008.02.24 22:14:14

Hello everybody. ^^ I am Lee Da Hae.

글쓴이 이다해

Message Left by: Lee Da Hae

오늘 촬영이 없었던 터라... 이토록 귀한시간에 여태 잠만자다 이곳에 들어와 봤습니다...ㅜㅜ

Filming has already ended. I actually found my way to this message board after some sleep and constant flippings on my bed.

그리곤 울 감독님의 글을 발견하곤 잠이 확~깨면서 아.... 이제 불한당이 정말 끝나는구나...

Then I came across the Director's message in here. WOAH, everything's gonna vanish in a blink of an eye. Bulhandang is really gonna end soon.

비로서 실감을 하였습니다..

That I just realised a minute ago.

감독님의 글을 읽어내려가며 지난 3개월이 필름처럼 빠르게 지나가며 울컥하기도 하고

As I read the Director's message, memories of the last 3 months played thru my mind..gushing up my mind.

마치 시상식에서 감사한 분들께 인사를 드리는듯한 우리 감독님의 예쁜 글에 웃음이 나오기도 했습니다..

Reading it I suddenly felt I was in an award ceremony, listening to his Thank You speech..and amidst that I kinda envisioned the Director smiling in happiness as he conveyed his appreciation.

저도 그럼 잠시 우리만의 시상식 모드로 들어가서... 제가 연말 시상식 진행을 좀 몇번 보지 않았습니까?

Well why don't we just pretend that we're in our OWN PERSONAL Award Ceremony now?... I have seen quite a lot of year end award ceremonies to know about it.

우선 불한당파티의 신인상!! 진구씨~ 축하드립니다 저와는 띠동갑이시고(ㅋㅋ!) 늦은나이이에도

Now let's present Bulhandang's Newcomer Award. The Award goes to JIN GOO~~ Congratulations! We're the same age and of the same horoscope too! (hehehehe...)

불구하고 빛나는 연기력으로 이제야!! 당당히 주!!(조)연급으로!!~ (장난이에요오빠^^ㅋ) 발돋음 하시어

독특한 캐릭터로 시청자들에게 깊은 인상을 남겼습니다..흐흐 (오빠너무좋아요~~)

You've crafted Jin Goo into a very special character, and you left a deep impression...hehehe. (You're really GREAT!)

베스트 커플상엔 김해숙 손병호 선생님... 진정한 멜로연기로 첫사랑느낌 그대로 설레이고 건전하고 예쁘고

The Best Couple Award will have to be Kim Hye Sook and Sohn Byeong Ho... they effectively portrayed first love to perfection, with so much bliss, passion and beauty.

귀엽기까지한 중년의 사랑을 너무 훌륭하게 표현해주신 두분께 뜨거운 박수를 보냅니다...

Let us applaude both of them for having projected "love at such a mature age" with such adoration.

개인적으로 우리 엄마.... 김해숙 선생님.. 어제 선생님이 사주셨던 갈치조림과 간장게장.. 정말 맛있었어요

I personally wanna thank my Omma, Kim Hye Sook.. for buying me (I'm not sure what kinda food).. they're really very yummilicious.

셋트촬영 저녁시간때 몇번 선생님이랑 같이 먹던 라면에 막걸리 한잔도 그리울거구요...

When we were filming inside the set.. we used to eat noodles mixed with rice wine.. I really miss those moments..

쌤이 사주신 스프 아껴 먹을거에요...^^저요... 선생님 만나서 정말 너무 많은걸 배웠구요... 딸처럼 잘해주셔서 너무너무 감사드리고... 사랑합니다..

I will certainly save up the soup you bought me...^^ I..really learnt a lot from you.. and I'm thankful for your gratitude, treating me like your own daugther. I love you...

계속해서 아역상에 꽃같이 사랑스러운 우리 이쁜딸 순대...

Next, on to the Best Kid Actor Award.. of course it has go belong to our cute little daugther, Soon Dae!

야외촬영에 다들 추워서 어린이집 친구 연기자들이 울음바다를 만들때.. 우리딸만은!!!!

When we were filming outside, everybody was freezing. All the kids at the Kindergarten were crying and wailing.. ONLY my daugther!

꿋꿋하게 울지않고!! 연기에 대한 열정하나로 그 살인추위속에서 바로 그 유명한 무표정연기가

Who was strong enough, she did not cry at all! With her passion and dedication, she managed to brave all the obstacles..

탄생됐다고 하지요..

Just like a professional actor.

...고맙다 아가... 너무 잘해줘서 너의 발버둥치며 우는 연기는 일등감이야...

Thank you kid! You were so co-operative. The kicking while lying on the ground part just showed how professional and talented you are as an actor.

환희 불한당 잘했으니까 엄마가 닌텐도 꼭 사주실꺼야..ㅋㅋ

Hwan Hee, if Bulhandang's received well, I will buy you any kind of game/s you like...hehehe..

인기상엔에 당연 승환재술.. 우리..언제쯤..... 친해질까요?? 헤..헤....자!!(황급하게)@ 다음은!! ㅋㅋ

Popularity Award will definitely go to Seung Hwan and Jae Soo (the 2 fattie gang members)... when exactly can we be in better terms? hehehe.. Right.. (gets anxious).. Next! hehehe..

빛나는 조연상엔 끈끈한 우정~,,인줄 알았는데 사실은 가슴시린 동성애 연기를 펼쳐주신 만두씨와

Best Supporting Actor belongs to... the person whom I thought who treasured friendship to the max, but instead's gay inside ~ MAN DOO!

아름다우신 오숙 선배님.. 두분 눈물 연기짱..!!

And also the beautiful Miss Ok Sook (I think it's OJ's sister). They gave out their best and most touching performances, which made everyone teary.

그리고 불한당 파티에 하이라이트 영예에 대상!!

Next would be the climax of Bulhandang's party ~ the Daesang!

둥둥둥둥둥둥~~~~~ 우리 멋진 남주.......장혁씨~! 짝짝짝!!!^^

Dun Dun Dun Dun.... our ever charismatc leading actor ~ Jang Hyuk! Kachik- Kachik (camera lights flashes!) ^^

실젠지 연긴지 모를정도의 신들린 불한당 연기로... 저에게..또 많은 사람들에게 감동과 웃음을

선사했습니다....

With his superb and convincing performance in Bulhandang, he brought me and all of us laughter and touching moments.

오빠... 정말 고마워요.. 음,,,,,,,, 대본 늦게 나온다고....투덜투덜... 힘들다고, 춥다고 투덜투덜..

Jang Hyuk sshi.. I really wanna thank you soooo much.. right.. I kept complaining about how tired and cold I was..

나빼고 술마셨다고 투덜투덜...ㅎㅎ 투덜쟁이 다해 응석 다 받아주시고 배려많이 해주시고...

And sometimes I appeared to be fussy and demanding, you still took everything in.

오빠도 많이 힘드셨을텐데 재밌는말로 저 웃게해주시고 아낌없이 칭찬해주시고 .. 덕분에

You yourself must have been really tired.. but you still took time to joke around and praise me whenver you can... Because of you..

정말 편하게 연기했구요.. 다음에 꼭 다시 만나서 연기해요^^

I had a wonderful and comfortable experience during the filming period. Let's work together in future if we have the chance. ^^

Guest imogene_af

Jo- Thanks so much for the translation. I see she just saw the director's message... she cannot sleep because of the fact that it's ending and she wrote her own awards ceremony. That's just so thoughtful of her. You can tell she was close to the cast as well was very invested in the drama itself, she seems as into the story as the fans. Her messages to all of them are really sweet. You can tell she really had a bond with all of them.

Kim Jung Tae hahaha I remember back in the press conference he was complaining that Lee Da Hae was too young, since he's 13 years older and also he wants a kissing scene. So, I think the Newcomer award was a jab back to that.

I was really amused at her kachik kachik for Jang Hyuk. :lol:

ripgal : I'm here...lol. I'll see if I can translate the preview into something that makes sense...Hopefully hjkomo or someone else can help correct any mistake.

Teary eyed Dal Rae hugged Oh Joon asking for him that if he dies he should die before her. Not wanting to hurt a heart of a 5 year old (Soon Dae??) and not wanting Dal Rae to go through another hurt, Oh Joon asked Dal Rae to break up with him.

Jin Goo resigned from his work and told his staff that he is sorry for not being able to fix and wrap things up. Jin Goo went to look for Dal Rae and realized how much he wanted to play with Soon Dae. He went to the house to accompany Soon Dae; together with Soon Dae he jumped on the bed and ran and played. Old Mr Kim was surprised to see Jin Goo laughing like a young child.

Meanwhile Soon Seom told Dal Rae that if she doesn't break up with Oh Joon she would get hurt. Ho Jin said that Dal rae is the only one who can decide and that even if Oh Joon couldn't be cured, Soon Seom could always come to him for comfort. (O gosh sorry I'm not too sure about the last sentence before this--I think Ho Jin was probably talking to Soon Seom but I'm not sure--it could also be him talking to Dal Rae...)

Thanks for the translation, o-cha. I also think Ho Jin is talking to Soon Seom about DR.

for some reason, I think there is a possibility that he may

live ... meaning he won't die on-screen. I'm crossing my fingers with the whole "heart-warming" angle.

Yes, that would be greeaaaattttt if they ended the series like that! :D

Bulhandang Super Heroines...

...Well, I'm definitely too old to be Sailor Moon.

sailormoon01my5.jpg

And I'm too old for this one (SMG), too, but I looooved this show, so can I be....

BUFFY?

vmcr00389389ss100buffycf1.jpgvmcr00273273ss100so6.jpg

o-cha as WONDER WOMAN

250pxwonderwomanv5tw3.jpg

shirley as SUPER WOMAN

180pxsuperwomansbkj6.jpg

canyayasis as SHE-RA

250pxsheraec5.jpg<- Look! She's holding a sword!..for swashbuckling or general @ss-kicking! :lol:

imogene_af as BIONIC WOMAN

220pxbionicwomanzc3.jpg

or, do you prefer the Michelle Ryan version?

vmsy140sx100bionicwomankl2.jpg

ripgal and lilyrose ????

Guest imogene_af

I prefer the classic, HJKOMO. No one wants to be Pink Ranger so that means you can make out with Oh Joon's Red Ranger! :lol:

This thread... I'm like bipolar from completely sad to laughing my richard simmons off over the Superhero theme.

Guest lilyrose

AAH, I haven't had a chance to watch ep. 14, nor have I had a chance to read all the comments. I don't think I will have time to watch or read about Ep 14 until after the series ends. I can't believe this, it's all ending in a couple of weeks :tears: ? That is sadder than the end of the show, quite honestly. I will miss you all because I don't think I will have time to pick up another drama just yet. I am still waiting for Cain and Abel to air, after missing jisub for over two and half years now, and hopefully if that ever gets made, we can all meet up again. Unless of course there is in the meantime something offered from Lee Min Ki, Jang Hyuk, Hyun Bin, etc., B) . In that case, I will see you all sooner because I have my priorities straight, as you can see. Cute men = I'll be there.

imogene_af, I caught a few minutes of your MV and it looks fantastic. I know that it will be especially bittersweet to watch it after this week ends. Thank you for the gesture and your time.

Okay, I want to write so much more, but I need to make dinner for a hungry family.

Oh wait, I have unfinished business here :lol: . hjkomo, I am definitely too old to be her, but I pick Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach to be my super heroine representation!

RUKIA.jpg

I prefer the classic, HJKOMO. No one wants to be Pink Ranger so that means you can make out with Oh Joon's Red Ranger! :lol:

But you forget, imogene_af, that if you choose to be the Pink Ranger, since you can't see who's really under the helmet,

you might just end up making out with.....

.....Man Doo instead.....

:lol:

Okay, gotcha.

lilyrose as Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach

ripgal ???

Archived