[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest Rosepetal

Sorry, everyone.....I've been so busy, saw the summary of AC 1st episode but just didn't have enough time to translate until now. Earlier, I started on it and almost finshed it, then I hit the wrong key and it was all lost...Aigoo~ :crazy: :fury:

Here I go again, maybe I will make the gist of it, since it saves time..... :rolleyes:

AIR CITY - Weekend Special Project Drama

May 19, 2007, Saturday 9:40 P.M. - 10:50 P.M.

Starring: Lee Jung-Jae, Choi Ji-Woo, Lee Jin-Wook, Moon Jung-Hee

Episode 1 Preview Summary:

In the city of Hong Kong, Kim Ji-Sung (LJJ), who is a National Intelligence Service agent finds that his fellow agent colleague was chased down and finally murdered by Wang Wei and finds himself all wrapped up in fury and is much devasted. Ji-Sung follows his friend's killer all the way to Inchon International Airport.

Through the narrow pathway inside the airplane, Ji-Sung runs into Wang Wei and as they pass each other, Ji-Sung quickly & skillfully snatches his passport. Wang Wei goes into the restroom and shovels alot of pills into his mouth to swallow and suddenly he gets a heart attack & seizure and collapses to the ground.

Han Do-Gyung (CJW) claims that Wang Wei is her fiancee and insists on accompanying him where he is to be transferred, but Kang Ha-Joon, a head of the airport management team doubts Do-Gyung's story of Wang Wei being her fiancee and gets suspicious. He then tells Do-Gyung that she needs to follow the airport regulation and first have the immigration inspection.

After checking and making sure the airport's management is under control and running smoothly, she goes out the other exit, instead of immigration inspection area. Ji-Sung then starts to pay careful attention on Do-Gyung and keeps an eye on her. Do-Gyung also starts to be conscious of Ji-Sung's attention on her although she does not look at him.

Do-Gyung realizes and discovers that this case was related to illegal smuggling of narcotics, she starts to doubt Ji-Sung who coincidentally happens to be in the same place & time with the criminal. When she runs into an airport police officer, she demands the officer to arrest Ji-Sung, but she also is taken as the crime suspect (accomplice) and gets arrested as well with Ji-Sung.

Episode 2 Preview Summary to be followed soon... :)

Guest Rosepetal

AIR CITY - Weekend Special Project Drama

Episode 2 Preview Summary

May 20, 2007, Sunday 9:40 P.M. - 10:50 P.M.

Starring: Lee Jung-Jae, Choi Ji-Woo, Lee Jin-Wook , Moon Jung-Hee

Kim Ji-Sung (LJJ), a government intelligence agent, finds again the crime suspect Wang Wei who also murdered his friend/fellow agent, on the airport runway and immediately follows him and chases him down.

Han Do-Gyung (CJW) demands the police team to arrest Ji-Sung, who violates the airport safety/protection regulation by crossing and going all over the special restricted/unauthorized area.

At the airport runway, Ji-Sung and Wang Wei have an all out shooting war, finally Wang Wei gets arrested by Ji-Sung, but in the end, he only gets a forced deportation due to not enough evidence of his crimes other than illegal entrance into the country with fake passport.

Meanwhile, Do-Gyung (CJW) for the first time since being scouted as an airport management director(general manager) successfully finishes her presentation in front of the staff.

Kang Ha-Joon (LJW) tells Do-Gyung that she looks very familiar and he feels that he has seen or met her somewhere and they soon discover that they both graduated from the same grade school.

While Do-Gyung was looking at her family photos, she suddenly calls up Ha-Joon and request for him to go somewhere with her......

That's all for now...hope I did okay, I welcome any correction or use of better vocabulary~ (I am not a great writer like Felicia! :P )

Aja Aja, FIGHTING ->>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AIR CITY!!!!

Guest 7875

Dear Rosepetal....many many thanks for Air City 1-2 preview summary. It's will help my understand.....OH I'm so excited. Really can't wait for tonight program......

Thank you Rosepetal. Preview Summaries makes it so much easier to watch live/raw episodes. With them one gets to understand what is happening without them one (ie myself) sometimes makeup such outrageous stories that is so far the actual storyline that they themselves can become script writers! (at least in their dreams!!!!) :P

Thanks!!!!!

Thanks Luv for the posting the preview of Episode 1 & 2 and indebted to Rosepetal for the translation. smallkiss.gif You have done us a great favour and your translation is excellent. Joongmal gamsahamnida. Thank you again for lifting up our moods and we are extremely excited to watch the 1st episode. :D

Let’s fasten our seatbelts as we are about to land in Incheon International Airport …….. 36_8_12.gif

Guest Rosepetal

I am still staying up after I did the translation and never went to bed yet....can you all believe that? :o

Now I am not sure if I can stay up to watch the long-waited Air City First Episode!!! Oh Man~ don't feel too well~ :wacko::huh:

I shouldn't keep doing this though from now, or I may end up getting sick...

I will try to go to bed earlier next weekend, set my alarm to wake up to watch it! Boy, this is first time for me! :crazy::w00t:

You are welcome, folks, .... Felicia, my grammar or sentence structure translating from Korean to English may be a little akward....sorry~ :blush:

Thanks, for posting the detailed description of Air City's Cast in English version!! :)

Guest Jenny C

Thank you very much Rosepetal for the much needed english summaries and please do take good care of yourself...emoticonthanks2ee.gif2351377sh.gifth4sm.gif

The direct links (on previous page) to watch Air City seem to be working alright, at least for the last 3 that I've tried. With a bit of buffering which is normal but my WMP is having problems instead... will wait for any CB/non-CB links available later.

Enjoy the flight, everyone... the opening looks good... first awesome scene with LJJ. :blush:

Rosepetal, thank you so much for the preview summaries! :wub:

I missed the first 10 minutes of today's pilot episode *hmph* since I was thinking the regular 9:55 instead of 9:40pm hahaha.. :blush:

In this first episode, it seems like all three of them, Ji Sung (LJJ), Do Kyung (CJW), and Ha Joon (LJW) don't know each other yet. Hehehe... it's quite interesting and keeps my eyes fixed on the screen for a first eppie ^^

Even though I have two screens open at the same time, Blue Fish on my left and Air City on my right... :lol:

Hmm, there are a LOT of familiar veteran actors/actresses... it's like a reunion for them.. :lol:

to comment on their English, I haven't heard LJJ yet, but CJW and LJW both had their lines already at the beginning hehe..

Jiwoo also had her Chinese lines hehehe... so, 5 languages eh? ^^;

oh, and to answer Felicia chinggu, yes WITH S2 is subbing this drama ^^

... and we're very excited to start this project ASAP, as we know this is the kind of drama that'll be much better to watch with English subtitles... hehe!

If anyone is interested in helping us with the translation of subs, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM ^_^

AHHHH!!!!! I managed to watch it!!!! missed bits here and there... but managed to watch it... if only it aired with english subs... hehe... but still, watching it and guessing what's going on is pretty nice as well. I think the next episode will be way more interesting...

I keep getting LJW mixed up with another staff in the airport... goodness... they lookalike to me... and the cleaner lady is really cute... she looks familiar... from The Hotelier??

Guest Zombie

It is certainly a fast pace drama. LJJ voice seem very hoarse, maybe due to his recent heavy drinking. Now awaiting for translation to get a better understanding of the episode.

Guest The Conductor

This series seems interesting enough , I am looking foward to it, it should be a good one.

WoW!! Surprise….no disconnection throughout watching Air City, what an achievement – 1st time lucky!

Well, I missed the opening scene but it was thrilling all the way witnessing the cat-mouse chase between the authorities and baddies! As in any drama, it’s nothing new to start off the main leads relationship with misunderstanding and bickering (scenes of Kim Ji-Sung and Han Do-Gyung) but they managed to resolve their differences when JS needed DG’s help to translate the conversation of the Chinese suspects. Guess that’s the beginning of a good working relation. I hope I got this scene correctly interpreted.

Choi Ji-Woo looked so ruggedly-beautiful in leather-jacket and walking tall in tight pants. Gosh…she was chasing KJS in high heels. :P

I like Kang Ha-Joon (LJW), energetic, full of enthusiasm and he exudes so much charm in his boyish look. Gosh…he’s so young-looking with his neatly combed hair - one word, handsome and smart looking. He was instantly attracted to DG and I think he went nuts wondering why these two so-called strangers (KJS & HDG) who were initially at each other’s throat, appeared on the monitor with HDG chasing after KJS. Aigooo…..to KHJ, HDG looked familiar yet mystery....and is cracking his head trying to figure out her identity and he seems pretty interested in her. :rolleyes:

LOVE this drama......will be patiently waiting for Episode 2.

Guest gracew

AHHHH!!!!! I managed to watch it!!!! missed bits here and there... but managed to watch it... if only it aired with english subs... hehe... but still, watching it and guessing what's going on is pretty nice as well. I think the next episode will be way more interesting...

I keep getting LJW mixed up with another staff in the airport... goodness... they lookalike to me... and the cleaner lady is really cute... she looks familiar... from The Hotelier??

Hi,

I managed to watch it as well, missed initial few minutes on plane..etc...after that perfect viewing.

Yah, that guy in LJJ dept, look very much like LJW....I also mistook him for LJW. I guess from the preview, LJJ's (LJW lookalike) partner is going to die.

The cleaner lady, I thought she's the artist in 'My Girl', Lee Dong Wook's aunt. I'm not sure if she was in Hotelier, though.

Look forward to tomorow's episode !!

Thanks to JennyC n HYC who helped us to watch online.

:D :D :D :D

Guest gracefulmoonie

look forward to this series....so long since CJW has been in a drama, and LLJ is so cool. Thanks to those who provided links so those in the US could watch.

Guest ylin

Managed to watch the whole ep on-line without any problem :) streaming was extremely good and the best part is there was no advertisment :D

Well, JW spoke in English, which I think it was pretty ok but I was not able to catch what she wanted to say in Mandarin when she was trying to book a hotel room :P

Agree with Zomie that it's a very fast pace drama, hopefully we can get to see the subbed one very soon to really understand .

Looking forward to Ep2 tomorrow nite.

Guest 7875

Woohoo !!!! finally 1st Episode of Air City....Wonderful and worth watching.....Jiwoo so cool and pretty. So happy during watching. LJW also very cute...and LJJ...I know I'll love him when Han Do Kyong fell in love with him ( Hee Hee )

stream-4.jpgstream-5.jpg

thank aja_aja_jj for screencap

Archived