(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Jenny Johnson

DidoNiji said:

Let's not being delusional anymore. TAECGUI is real. Taecyeon's latest interview from Cosmopolitan. Original post from here 13 male celebrities reveal their hidden confessions for ‘COSMOPOLITAN’

Taec's cut:Revolving around the theme of ‘hidden confessions’, Taecyeon said in his interview, “If I really meet with the woman that I really like, I don’t think I will chat her up. I won’t even dare to look her in the eye. I will probably just hide my love for her…” showing an unexpected side of him. But when asked about wedding proposals, Taecyeon revealed, “I will bring her to Venice’s Plaza San Marcos. I will then play a song that we often listen to together, and then whip out the wedding rings.”

I don't think this article had anything to confirm that Taec dated GuiGui.  May be he just said that he like to be in that way.  Too bad Taec, your first proposal already done in Jeju, now you can wait for the second round.  Sometimes you want this and that but most of the time the reality is not turn out the way you want.  I hope soon he can have the girl he likes and see how he's going to deal with her.  Easy to talk but difficult to do hahah.  

He said in here that he can't look into the eyes of the person he likes, that mean he already had the one he liked in the past, but with GuiGui he always look into her eyes to talk and smile like crazy,  is that mean he never like GuiGui at all??  Hey ya I can't understand him any more.  The more interview he had the more confuse I get from him.

You see... When he said “If I really meet with the woman that I really like, I don’t think I will chat her up. I won’t even dare to look her in the eye. I will probably just hide my love for her…” he said this with his mind cleared! Sober!

In WGMG many times he don't really look straight into guigui's eyes(while they are not talking). It's just him looking at her while guigui doesn't even know it. It's in this situation where he UNKNOWINGLY look at guigui n guigui eyes met his n just locked for that few secs then he snap n "woke up" n realize ooh ok camera, show is still ongoing or ooh I'm doing a interview.

N he's recording a show, he needs to look at guigui when he's talking! Lol

Guest jessielim747

pluie625Posts: 555Member

August 12edited August 12

@packmule3 Did I tell you you're the best with answering uhhh how do I say this? Ok let me just say, answering "some" questions to be safe hahahaha and I couldn't have said it better. 

And I totally agree that being a gentleman depends on the situation and how you perceive it. Like you, my husband, my father, brothers and guy friends will always check if the surrounding is safe before letting us go. My husband opens the restaurant door for us (me and daughters) coz he knows it's safe and we frequent there hahaha. But he will check elevators first before letting us all in. He won't open the car doors for us coz we can open it on our own and for practicality we've been together for so long already unless our hands are full And he will go first when we're crossing the road to signal the oncoming traffic to stop, you know those roads where there's just "pedestrian crossing" sign and not the one with the " man walking sign with the green or white sign" that signals the cars to stop and pedestrian's right of way.

I agree with you with the rain drops theory. And to add to that, if you run when it's raining, you will soak more than just standing or walking at your own pace. It's because you'll get more raindrops on your face, and frontal view which includes your chest, stomach, front of arms and front of legs when you're going against it while when you're standing your head and shoulders (and your booby) will just be wet. The reason, because you are running against its velocity and angle and you're getting more raindrops as you run. However, if you're running with it's direction, you won't get as wet as you're running against its velocity and angle. And the physics lesson begins hahahaha.

@pluie625: You're related to Packmule3. Aren't you. Ooops!....I shouldn't have asked that........HAHAHA!!!!!!! :)) :)  

BTW, a different version of the "undies joke" just appeared in my mind. Here it goes==> "Ooops!!... What happened.....water's dripping down... OMG!!! Water's leaking everywhere.....There's a LEAKY ROOF on top of my head!!!.......Oh no!.....What should I do now?? Get the bucket first?....No...get the mop first? No.....Call the roofter..HELL NO!!!!! Definitely not now....Calm down...."*-:) *-:) *-:)

Ah.....According to my Physics teacher, I should remain calm and be genteel. The water won't hurt me anyway...I SHOULD check my bra first.."What bra I put on today?" Thinking hardly..."Ah..No worries...They're not the tacky ones...Lucky me!!... They'll still look "presentable" in case someone comes home...." (Call me copycat if you want to. HAHA!!!)  :)) :))

HAVE A NICE DAY! ;)

finally, I'm done!!! I'm a newbie when it comes to photo/video editing. I really don't know how to make mvs but I've been inspired to try. As much as I wanted to include video clips in the mv, I really don't know how, so I'm starting with a simple slideshow. Simple but moving. I tried to keep the images as clean as possible, showing less captions and just let the pictures and the music tell the story. Hope you'll enjoy my gift!!! I wanted to wait till Friday but I just couldn't!!!

Guest jessielim747

Biru Angel said:

Learnt something today, that I’m very direct/blunt at least in how I express myself in writing.  I discovered this as I was reading PackMule’s thoughts on ‘Taec getting on the train first’ in the last episode.   

I’m a TaecGui shipper and want to see them in a ‘real’ not ‘reel’ relationship, so when someone nic pick any one of these two, it gets my engine on ‘full throttle’ (that Lilyk83 or whatever on Youtube was a classic – she’s still criticizing Gui there btw - still at it after all these months  ). Nevertheless, I should learn to put a lid on my temper.  

Perhaps Taec didn’t do something that we like/how we expect him to act, but please do cut him some slacks.  It’s like discrediting his many other chivalry acts just becoz of this one act (by the way, he got down first from the train at arrival & it’s still raining, Gui stopped him from alighting & got an umbrella for them both, he then quickly held it for both of them – another chivalry act!). 

I would like to apologize to the person who brought this up for being so blunt.  Mianheyo!  Realising you love Gui very much and just want her to be treated well/better. 

TaecGui shippers Hwaiting!  

Have an awesome day, you all!   

@Biru Angel: Yes. I was blunt. And I am an Evil person!!!! >:)

HaHaHa!!!!  Didn't mean to shock you again. Still agape with your mouth open? Get over it.....HaHA!! Well....I like Gui Gui but I'm not crazy about her from head to toes. I wish Taec and Gui Gui would be together during my "craziest stage" especially during the airing of GWGM periods...But my wish is fading gradually.......It would be nice to see them get married with each other......Unlike before...my wish was MUCH stronger...AND I REALLY WISH THEY COULD MARRY EACH OTHER!!! But now the feeling's more like, may be there's someone special in their hearts....Seriously though, I even asked my psychic friend what could I do to bring them together. (Who I think I am? Trying to play cupid........What has GWGM done to me??....Checking out clips/news about

them, voted for them on the K-Pop site and others....Checking out and writing post for this thread......I've never done these things before!!  NEVER !!  What happened to me??? I think I need to get a life....HaHa! :)) :))

I noticed Lilyk83 was an "unwelcome" person on You Tube... I wasn't annoyed by her/his comments though unlike most of the people... I just thought "funny" that people reacted the way they reacted...Well...may be I just read 2 comments that she/he made (didn't sound like a big deal to me though...Really?! She's still criticizing Gui Gui...May be I need to ask my psychic friend to find out what her problem is....HAHAHA!!!!!!

Don't Worry. Be Happy. Enjoy life and live at the moment!!  :) :)

D@

Guest bluemoonlight

Regarding Taec not tweeting/promoting GWGM...just a bit of a comparison, Jinwoon of 2AM who's currently on WGM doesn't tweet/promote WGM either...I know it's a little bit different as it's broadcasted on the regular MBC channel & they're "married" for much longer, but the concept is still very much the same.

Also, as far as I know Jinwoon also doesn't mention WGM unless he's asked.

A large part of the reason that Taec & Jinwoon don't promote it is it could be because of anti-fans or obsessed fans...these fans could cyber attack them or their partners on the show and even worse, literally harm them or their partners. I believe they are protecting their "wives" and themselves by not tweeting or actively promoting it.

Like others have also said, "Who Are You?" and his other dramas are him portraying a character as an actor. In GWGM, he wasn't portraying a character, he was himself, Ok Taecyeon. I believe he wants to further his career as an actor, so it's natural to promote and want to gather as much support as possible for his acting.

As for Taec and Gui Gui whether they are still in contact with one another...I believe they are. Since they are both so busy though...maybe they just text each other every now and then, but I think that's still a good start... :D

chu3x said: Off topic post..

1. You're walking through the woods - who are you walking with? Or are you alone? definitely with my family. i would never walk alone through the woods, that would be too creepy.
2. You come across an animal in the woods - what is it, how does it look like? What is your interaction with the animal? What do you do when you see it? Does it run away or do you run away? Do you just stare at each other? Maybe a deer. so far, we've only encountered deers on our nature trips, thank God!!! I wouldn't know what to do if we encountered a bear. I would most likely stay still, then slowly walk away towards the opposite direction!
3. You come to a clearing in the woods, and you see your dream house. How big is it? Is there a fence around the house? My dream house is Oprah's hawaiian vacation home but since this is in the woods, I wouldn't mind having the Cullen's of the Twilight fame. 
4. You walk inside and you come to your kitchen table. Is there anything on or around it? food! that's for sure!
5. You walk out your back door. In the lawn you notice a cup. What material is the cup made out of? What do you do with the cup? most likely a coffee mug and I would definitely keep it. I've been accused of being a hoarder on more than one occasion
6. As you walk, you come to a body of water. What body of water is it? How do you get to the other side? it's going to be the lake of hyun bin's secret garden but instead on 1 it will have 3 bridges connecting to my 3 kids' dream houses! 

Guest jessielim747

akasia said:The Incisive Great Teacher Baidu Page’s Description of Gui Gui’s Role, Song Wen Wen
Identity: A student of the Hongwen School, the class leader Female, 18 years old. Because of a flood she became homeless, and everyone in her family passed away in one night. In order to protect herself, she started dressing as a man and wandering in the streets. One day, Song Wen Wen saw an announcement from the Hongwen School. Every year the Hongwen School allows a number of people to attend the school for free with an additional scholarship. But there were limited available spots for male students, so she went to take the exam in order to get a chance to live a steady life. Surprisingly, she passed the exam, beginning her school career. However, she never thought she would meet her arch-enemy Fan Da Tong. And from that moment, her exciting school life would begin

http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/112807243-1921623583.html

credit:guiguiwuyingjie tumblr
@akasia: Thanks for the link. BTW, the more the better. :)
@angelangie: Thanks for the clips. Cool... I really envy on people who know how to upload clips from You Tube or other sites (Because I'm a computer dummy, just know right click, copy & paste.) BTW, have any idea when will the drama be broadcasted? It seems like it'll be a very funny one to watch. :)

@chu3x you want to write another fic?? yeahh!! *again&again dance GG's version* owh3x' date=' maybe you can write a story where there were two Taec fighting for one GG? bwhahahhaha :D[/quote']

Maybe i can write something like that :D it wont be a bad idea :D something like a lost twin of Taec..

@mikoshine it will have an another flow of story but the idea was something like that ^^

chu3x said:

b8l8 wrote: »

@b8l8 Haha so i should write something like this?

Hyun Joong was looking deeply in GuiGui's eyes, all he can see is his own image reflected in them. He tried to suppress and control the overflowing emotions,making a hard fist with his left hand. How can she be so clueless about his true feelings towards her? How can she justify the crime that she committed by stealing his heart?

"Damn!" he hit the wall with his right hand, cornering her in an angle "Can't you see me?" he lift his left hand and positioned it on her left, not giving her a piece of space to escape "If I kiss you now will you stop seeing me as a friend?"

Something like this?

It's an example, i wrote it in few minutes so pardon me if there are some mistakes..still at work ^^'

Hahaha! wow, that was fast!!! That's too beastly, for me hahaha. He would scare poor GG away!! He's manly but at the same time mild mannered and sweet. did you see his giyomi video? hahaha. He's humble, unpretentious and has a self-deprecating sense of humor. I didn't know this side of him till barefoot friends. i was hoping you'd use more recent photos of him in your videos. hope you don't mind my saying.... anyways, keep up the good work! fighting!

Unfortunately i cant include recent pics of him in my video ^^' im using his video parts so he has the Ji hoo style since hyun joong didnt do many dramas yet ^^' the one that he did playful kiss, his character there is too cold,it wont fit on the fanvid drama that im doing. I cant just include clips from various tv shows because he is not acting in those ^^' im also one of his fans since 2008 so im a bit sad for not being able to include more recent works that he did

@mikoshine i will start posting it soon keke getting excited as well!!! ♡♡♡♡♡

Guest jessielim747

finally, I'm done!!! I'm a newbie when it comes to photo/video editing. I really don't know how to make mvs but I've been inspired to try. As much as I wanted to include video clips in the mv, I really don't know how, so I'm starting with a simple slideshow. Simple but moving. I tried to keep the images as clean as possible, showing less captions and just let the pictures and the music tell the story. Hope you'll enjoy my gift!!! I wanted to wait till Friday but I just couldn't!!!
@b818:Cool!....I think u did a great job for a first-timer. Woo Hoo....Way to go. Mind to teach me? HaHa! A computer dummy like me wants to learn these things. What a change!...OMG! It's 2:45AM now. I need to go to bed now... No wonder my eyes are so tired.....Got to be hurry up....Otherwise, my dead grandma will show up again....:-SS

Archived