Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

class="headline"Joo Won is a huge fan of A PINK?jbay.jpg

Joo Won’s love for idol girl group A PINK was once again displayed through the August 11th episode of KBS 2TV weekend variety show ‘One Night Two Days’.

The episode had the members divided into 4 difference teams as they traverse famous paths of South Korea by foot. During the walk, Joo Won expressed his frustration that after he talked about A PINK in an interview, a news report immediately had the headline that ‘Joo Won pines for A PINK’. He said, “I only said that, but a report of that sort came out.”

But Sung Shi Kyung urged Joo Won to go on and the latter replied honestly, “I have all of A PINK’s songs on my phone. When I listen to them, it reminds me of S.E.S and Fin.K.L. Most of their songs are very encouraging, so you feel really happy after listening to them.”

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/joo-won-is-a-huge-fan-of-a-040300579.html

class="tit_detail"‘2 Days 1 Night’ Joo Won puts a lot of Sun Block

pi1y.pngr8cw.png

Actor Joo Won put a lot of sun block on his face.
On August 11th, KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday – 2 Days 1 Night’ Joo Won came out wearing sun block all over his face.

When he was his way to Ju Mun Jin with Sung Si Kyung, he started to put sun block on his face. But he put too much sun block and he started to look like a clown.

He said, “I usually don’t wear sun block this much but when I’m with Moon Chae Won, I look so dark next to her, so I have to wear a lot of sun block.”

http://www.kofan.com/?p=9874

Joo Won Cakes His Face With Sunblock... Why?

5lx3.jpg

Actor Joo Won caked his face with too much sunblock.

In KBS 2TV "1 Night 2 Days" aired today, Joo Won put on sunblock before heading to their destination. But he put on so much that his face turned as white as a Japanese Kabuki.

Joo Won said, "I normally don't put on sunblock but if I stand next to Moon Chae Won, she's too white. The director tells me that the white balance doesn't match." Joo Won and Moon Chae Won are currently acting together as the main characters of KBS2 drama "Good Doctor."

Then, seeing his face on the mirror, he said, "I look pretty good," arousing laughter.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/37439/20130812/joo-won-sunblock.htm

mrdimples said: raito1310 said: I was reading the Baker King team's comments on Joo-won translated by manyearsago (thank you so much !!) ... .and so I wanted to watch the video of writer Kang Eun-kyung winning Best Writer Award (I did not find eng sub version):

and awwwwwwwhen her name was annouced for the awardshe thanks all the cast including joo-wonie
his reaction :x

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Why Did Joo Won Put On A Thick Layer Of Suncreen?
lordbordem August 12, 2013
Why Did Joo Won Put On A Thick Layer Of Suncreen?

When he is not immersed in his latest acting role for drama “Good Doctor,” Joo Won is usually seen showing off a different side of himself on KBS’s popular variety show “1 Night, 2 Days.” This week, he has once again given viewers something to laugh about and all he needed was sunscreen- a lot of sunscreen.

On the recent airing of KBS’s “1 Night, 2 Days” the team headed to the city of Gangneung so that they could hike across the famous Gangneung Rock Trek. During this episode, Joo Won and Sung Si Kyung was heading to Jumunjin when Joo Won decided to use a brief pause to apply some sunscreen to avoid the current heat wave. However, in his efforts to fully cover his face, he goes a bit overboard and ends up looking like one of the characters from the Japanese Kabuki theatre performances.

But why was Joo Won so intent on making sure his skin was kept in tip top condition? The reason is because of his latest drama “Good Doctor.” Joo Won explains, “I don’t usually apply sunscreen, but when I’m with (Moon) Chae Won the camera man keeps saying that the white balance is off,” hence Joo Won’s effort to try and get his skin color to match Moon Chae Won’s fairer skin. Joo Won, however, seems pretty happy with his work saying that it “Looks Alright” while looking at his new image in the mirror.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/08/12/why-did-joo-won-put-on-a-thick-layer-of-suncreen/

the biasness in me: Joowon has the best expression among the male stars in Ghost poster~ just look at the way he stares at the ladies~ i'm melting....... and also, i can sense he has more chemistry with IVY compared to other lead actress. the way he does skinship, and the way he looks at her speaks a thousand emotions.
non-bias part of me: all of them look so freaking gorgeous! :D

Guest mindymoe

1dfa.jpgThis reminds me of........

TOSHIO.... tumblr_static_gif_12.gifsorry if this shocking you....

**why the spoiler tag didn't work for me???? you cursed me!!!!I was like an amateur before but now I'm like a pro B-)