Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

South Korea’s hottest stars pair up
lmj_lbh-date.jpg

First, they conquered music charts or movie and TV screens on their own.
Then, despite conflicting schedules, living in different countries or age differences, they paired up.
Now, wedding bells are ringing – or have rung – for some of South Korea’s biggest stars, to the delight of fans.
We feature the top five celebrity couples who are making headlines.
1. Lee Byung Hun & Lee Min Jung
This pair have been the darlings of the South Korean press since news broke that they’ll be tying the knot in August.
Their romance hasn’t been smooth sailing – they dated in 2006, but split after a brief period of time when they realised their schedules weren’t allowing them to sustain a relationship.
But the attraction never fizzled out, and they reunited last year.
The two are said to be on a “pre-honeymoon” in the United States, where Byung Hun – best known for starring in movies such as Joint Security Area, A Bittersweet Life and Gwanghae – is in talks with Hollywood producers.
His star is rising in the West, since he appeared in films like G.I. Joe: Retaliation.
The 42-year-old was also the first Asian to place his hand and footprint in the forecourt of Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Los Angeles, along with actor Ahn Sung Ki.
Actress Min Jung, 31, gained mainstream attention when she starred in TV drama Boys Over Flowers and the film Wonderful Radio.
She is said to be in the US on personal business, but rumours are rife that she’s there to discuss wedding plans with her fiance.
Source : Asia One

June 25, 2013
Kim Jung Nan "LBH-LMJ relationship, I knew it awhile ago"

Source: Nate l thanks to mistymorning for the translated gist at LBH-soompi.com
htm_20130625161720c010c011.jpg

Actress Kim Jung Nan who recently finished filming the SBS drama "All About My Romance" stated that she knew about Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung even when they first met in 2006. The actress was interviewed on SBS Radio Power FM "2 PM Escape CulTwo Show" aired on June 25.
Back then Kim Jung Nan and Lee Min Jung were in an MBC 2006 drama "Love Me When You Can" together. Because of that, Kim Jung Nan knew about their relationship but when drama ended before LBH-LMJ break-up, she didn't know about the situation

rubie

said:

June 25, 2013
Kim Jung Nan "LBH-LMJ relationship, I knew it awhile ago"

Source: Nate l thanks to mistymorning for the translated gist at LBH-soompi.com

Actress Kim Jung Nan who recently finished filming the SBS drama "All About My Romance" stated that she knew about Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung even when they first met in 2006. The actress was interviewed on SBS Radio Power FM "2 PM Escape CulTwo Show" aired on June 25.
Back then Kim Jung Nan and Lee Min Jung were in an MBC 2006 drama "Love Me When You Can" together. Because of that, Kim Jung Nan knew about their relationship but when drama ended before LBH-LMJ break-up, she didn't know about the situation

Fire Aliens / Yewons , this paylist is a MUST for you all!!! Some of our favorite instrumental tunes of the drama ( and not included in the OST ) are here!!! even guitar versions!!! 
The original tracklist of the OST is :
aamr_ost.png

01. My Romance02. 사랑하니까 – 배치기,신보라03. 평범한 사랑 – 신용재(포맨)04. I Love You – 악동뮤지션(Title)05. 그건 너 – 달샤벳06. 한걸음 – 티파니(소녀시대)07. Sweet Enemy08. Innocence09. Love Time10. Moonlight11. My Love Affair12. 춤추는 로맨스13. Blus Tango14.Peaceful Unification15. 내일로 가는 길
this link includes different versions!!! Download all the tunes now ... maybe they delete the account soon xD 

Credits : AAMR DC Gall