Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Edwin staff account of Edwin Photoshoot
902ca98b87d6277f4e532fb728381f30e824fcad
61244336acaf2edd928e54668d1001e9380193ea

20th September 2012 - Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon posed for Edwin’s winter photoshoot. The set was imbued with the atmosphere of Christmas.

This Edwin staff also took some pictures with Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon . Here is her account:

Joo Won hit my shoulder and also shook hands with me, signing an autograph. His face was very small, his voice was strong and when he was speaking, he looked very beautiful. When he laughed, he also looked good. When he spoke, his face was as pure and innocent like a child. He was the mood maker on the set.

Jin Se Yeon was beautiful beyond words. She was like a doll who can breathe. When she spoke, her voice was very good. She was also very polite and very warm. She said thank you while signing the autograph. I was struck by her dazzling big eyes.

Chinese translation: m217tw on baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: 190524 blog

I don't recall reading this but if it's been translated before already then I'm really sorry!!!
Joo Won [26 years old], through KBS2's Baker King, Ojakgyo Brothers and the recently concluded drama Gaksital, proved once again that he was the "Ratings Man". 
jw4-1.jpg

Although Joo Won has said that in his debut drama Baker King, he was left with many regrets about his acting, through the movie Special Investigation Unit and drama Ojakgyo Brothers, Joo Won has grown to become an actor worth anticipating for.
Furthermore, Joo Won has firmly etched his name in the minds of the audience through the blockbuster drama Gaksital. Lee Kangto and Gaksital; Joo Won solely expressed with excellent control both characters who were the extreme of each other, delicately and flawlessly, thereby receiving praises from the audience. In every episode, one would be led to thinking "Ah, so he is an actor with such excellent acting skills."
This time round, Joo Won will meet with MBC's audience. Joo Won is slated to appear in  MBC's 20 episode drama Battle of the Secret Lovers, which has been fixed for a January 2013 airing. This drama is an adaptation of the movie Level 7 Civil Servant. The drama is a romantic comedy about a spy couple who hides their true identity from each other and at the same time illustrates about the love, friendship and internal department conflicts between the new generation of national intelligence agents. In the drama, while hiding their true identities from each other, the couple fall in love with each other. 
Joo Won's character Gil Ro is someone who as a child saw a Bond 007 movie and from them on grew up with the dream of becoming a spy and works very hard and give everything to achieve his goal. Because his father became rich overnight, he lived a luxurious and abundant life since young. Not only is he benevolent and merciful towards others, Gil Ro is also handsome and is someone who truly is "Gangnam Style". After he finally becomes a national intelligence agent, he fights hard to overcome all obstacles.  
However, Gil Ro is not a typical agent who posses wit, resourcefulness and experience. Gil ro is someone who possesses new age thinking and is very open minded. As a young agent, sometimes he will face setbacks, other times he will be frustrated and anxious and from there he will slowly mature. Joo Won will show you an agent which will be vastly different from past spy agents stereotypes
In an interview done after Gaksital concluded, Joo Won revealed "In the future I wish to take on a role that is closer to my actual age. Although I feel that rom-coms are the hardest to do, but if I don't do them at this age then when will I have to wait until? So no matter what the results are, I hope to challenge this genre for once." 
This time round, Joo Won will fulfil his wish for a rom-com. Already loving to aegyo and full of cuteness, will Joo Won be able to perfectly show off his own charms through this new drama? [YESS OF COURSE!] Or maybe he will once again improve on his acting skills? The audience are highly anticipating this drama, wondering if through The Battle of the Secret Lovers, Joo Won will once again prove himself to be worthy of the title "Ratings Man". 
Source: tvdailyChinese translations by 由米35 @ Joo Won Baidu TiebaEnglish Translation by mojobobo @ Soompi

Joo Won's perfect side flip mission at "Park Da Ryeong's Action Noraebang" - "It really is Gaksital" 
cw1.jpg

Actor Joo Won used his perfect side flip to show Gaksital's elegant demeanour. 
In 14 October's broadcast, the members opened a time capsule which was buried under the tree 6 months ago. The paper note in the time capsule read "The member you wish to become close to?"
Kim Seung Woo and Kim Jong Min were the only 2 who had the same thinking and thereby formed Team Pass and the rest of the members formed Team No Pass. Each team had to complete different missions. 
The members had to complete Park Da Ryeong's Action Noreabang mission and had to drink bitter ginseng tea, do a side flip and split a gourd whilst singing a stipulated song. Joo Won's perfect side flip attracted everyone's attention. Joo Won showed off his skills as an action hero and gained the praises of all the members. 
Source: tvdailyChinese translations by 由米35 @ Joo Won Baidu TiebaEnglish Translation by mojobobo @ Soompi