[Drama 2012] Ghost 유령

Admin

Guest ringdingdongjun

After Gong Yoo and Jang Dong Gun, ‘Ghost’ Fans Say They Want So Ji Sub Topless Too

After Gong Yoo and Jang Dong Gun stripped down on television, So Ji Sub’s fans are now clamoring he does the same. 

So Ji Sub is currently starring in the SBS cybercrimes-centered drama Ghost as Kim Woo Hyun/Park Ki Young.

Though So Ji Sub’s acting and chic and stylish suits have been receiving steady praise from viewers, others are wanting more from the actor - or perhaps we should say less. 

It′s become a common trend in dramas for male actors to give fans a closer look at their abs, chest and other more intimate parts including Gong Yoo on the KBS drama Big, Jang Dong Gun on SBS’ A Gentleman’s Dignity, Ryu Seung Soo on The Chaser and more. 

Fans wanting to see more from So Ji Sub have taken to the Ghost message board with humorous messages like, “Since [so Ji Sub] plays an investigator can’t the writers put in a clothes changing scene or a swimming scene inGhost?” and the more straightforward “We want to see So Ji Sub’s abs!”

93285116.jpg

Ghost production source said though it has no immediate plans for a shirtless scene with So Ji Sub, if an opportunity comes they will include it.

Photo credit: SBS

SOURCE:enewsworld (www.enewsworld.com)

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miyu_07

LOL with the shirtless scenes... ahahahha!
Loving the Netizens in demanding those kinds of scenes at all.

Guest pr2011

How is g.o. The youngest one among the cast?? Isn't it Lee yeon hee.... Go is a 87er and yh is a 88 er.... Which makes go older to lyh... So she is the youngest cast member right????

After Gong Yoo and Jang Dong Gun, ‘Ghost’ Fans Say They Want So Ji Sub Topless Too

[color=#ffffff]

[/color][color=#ffffff]After Gong Yoo and Jang Dong Gun stripped down on television, So Ji Sub’s fans are now clamoring he does the same. 

So Ji Sub is currently starring in the SBS cybercrimes-centered drama 

Ghost

as Kim Woo Hyun/Park Ki Young.

Though So Ji Sub’s acting and chic and stylish suits have been receiving steady praise from viewers, others are wanting more from the actor - or perhaps we should say less. 

It′s become a common trend in dramas for male actors to give fans a closer look at their abs, chest and other more intimate parts including 

Gong Yoo

on the KBS drama 

Big

, Jang Dong Gun on SBS’ 

A Gentleman’s Dignity

, Ryu Seung Soo on 

The Chaser

and more. 

Fans wanting to see more from So Ji Sub have taken to the 

Ghost

message board with humorous messages like, “Since [so Ji Sub] plays an investigator can’t the writers put in a clothes changing scene or a swimming scene in

Ghost

?” and the more straightforward “We want to see So Ji Sub’s abs!”

[/color][color=#ffffff]

[/color][color=#ffffff]

93285116.jpg

[/color][color=#ffffff]

[/color][color=#ffffff]A 

Ghost

production source said though it has no immediate plans for a shirtless scene with So Ji Sub, if an opportunity comes they will include it.

Photo credit: SBS

[/color][color=#ffffff]

[/color][color=#ffffff]

[/color][color=#ffffff]

[/color]

SOURCE:enewsworld (www.enewsworld.com)

ringdingdongjun miyu_07 and  janeadelaine LOL i was just thinking of that myself (Topless SJS) but i think it won't happen because SJS has tatoos and WH can't have them (sigh) maybe an open shirt???

[size=2]and seriously, I was hoping mr. vans would catch on and ditch the bug, but it doesn't seem like it. hope it will be found out and put MC in a tough position. (honestly, I wanna see him in some trouble, I don't really like his character)[/size]

Guest miyu_07

another thing that i love with this series is the short jealous moment of KM to WH (KY) since KY is kinda snob..
now i wonder how will their love story progress in this series..

and of course the twist of every episodes that makes me want to watch more of this series..

Honestly I don´t think I want this serie to ever end...T__T I´m a big fan of good crime series, and this is obviously a really good one with great acting and storyline. How I wish they could make this an ongoing serie just like the american crime series.. Seriously I don´t want to see So Ji Sub, Lee Yeon Hee, Eom Ki Joon leave the screen! I also love all the other supporting characters in this drama, they´re so good at portraying their characters.

It´s been a long time since I gone gaga over a drama, but this is so good!! It´s totally my cup of tea <3

Guest pr2011

Can somebody tell me hw many episodes r there in this prog??? I thought there r only 16 .eps but I think there r 20??? "Crosses fingers" 20 let it b 20....:)

@antoniaclamens sorry to cut your post.
 and seriously, I was hoping mr. vans would catch on and ditch the bug, but it doesn't seem like it. hope it will be found out and put MC in a tough position. (honestly, I wanna see him in some trouble, I don't really like his character) 

I was thinking the same thing, these guys are serious hackers but he would just accept a flashdrive from some unknown person and start to carry it around, it's the small dumb things like this that makes me wonder what the writer was thinking when they made up this scenario. I'm dumb as a post when it comes to computer's and I would have thrown it in a desk drawer, not taken it with me because I would most likely never use it. It would be funny if he passed to some street thugs and have MC follow them.

ahhhh I want to see SJS's abs too =P~ :))

thank you dear antoniac for the link in your post :)>-

english soft subs are also in this page (thanks to the owner of site)

http://dramasoftsubs.blogspot.nl/2012/05/ghost.html

Guest united06

Hi Everyone,

Ghost Episodes 7-8 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

image-5AE7_4FC4C71E.jpg

Ghost Episodes 7-8 English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4770-ghost-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

I'd love to see a shirtless Kim Woo Hyun as well but So Ji Sub's tattoos will make it impossible to incorporate a shirtless scene into the drama.

Guest Hyeri1430291634

Does this drama have any sort of scary scenes? I wanna watch it but I'm already paranoid by the title LOL and it's 1AM over here so...

Guest miyu_07

Does this drama have any sort of scary scenes? I wanna watch it but I'm already paranoid by the title LOL and it's 1AM over here so...

Archived