[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest siticantik3011

Quoted from Lee Seung Gi's thread today

For those who are interested in a less hilarious version of the translation, here is the gist:

Lee Seung Gi, Yoon Eun Hye & Kang Dong Won – Love Triangle

After the casting of YEH for the female lead role, KDW & LSG has verbally agreed to appear in “Lady Castle”.

According to the production team, the drama is a Korean version of the American drama, "Gossip Girl" which is about high society set in the Upper East side of New York. Apparently, the American drama has a strong following in Korea.

The Korean version is also about high society in Korea. YEH plays the 2nd daughter of 3, heiress to a huge fortune. It’s a fantasy about her relationship with her poor house steward, played by KDW and the son of a very wealthy family, played by LSG.

The role in "Lady Castle" is tailor made for her; that KDW’s return to the small screen after 5 years, is going to capture the hearts of the female fans, and that through this drama, LSG shows his determination to become an actor.

come to think that it will be Korean version of GG, im expecting there will be lotsa hot scenes among the casts...hmm we'll see

oh wow..I'm very exciting that YEH is back on screen again after 2 years..Thank you for the news..I'm looking look forward for this one.

Guest siticantik3011

oh wow..I'm very exciting that YEH is back on screen again after 2 years..Thank you for the news..I'm looking look forward for this one.

yeah me too uber exciting to see her on reel again... anyone knows if this gonna be a mini-series just like Coffee Prince / Money's Warfare or somehow mega-episodes as of EOE?

Guest andie_x

korean gossip girl? this will be so good!

yeh as a high society girl? i bet she'll be all chic and cool. can't wait to see it.

and lee seung gi? <3

KDW will be back...I'm so excited about that....

I don't mind Korean version GG.... it's just a version, based on it. But still different in a lot of ways.

YEH!! I can't wait for this drama.

I hope that Ara gets casted for the role of the youngest sister. In a recent news segment, it said that Ara will greet Korea with a drama in the spring and this is the only drama left for casting.

- Kyu

Guest tuchee11

OMG! I'm just really so excited about this... I've been missing YEH a LOT! I have waited for the day to come that she'll be in a drama again... and it will be patterned on GG? It's like one of my fave American series! :w00t: This is just getting so good! I hope everything will be settled soon...

OOMMMMGGG, is it Kang Dong Won for realz???

Yoon Eun Hye is already good enough, and now Kang Dong Won and Lee Seung Gi?

Happy_Day, I am hyperventilating with you now! :w00t:

I have been waiting and waiting since forever for him to come back to the small screen. I've seen most of his movies, and also his drama 1% of Anything, and he's nothing less than a great actor. I want him back badly!! I hope he confirms this.... pleaseeeeee...

Lee Seung Gi is also :wub: for me.

I love all of em!!

Guest subduing mara

OMO!! I do hope it for REAL ... KDW-YEH could be a perfect match!! .. Currently, no confirmation from KDW agency so not a 100% that he will return to a drama ... Likely to be just a rumor I think ^^"

Guest Happy_Day

OOMMMMGGG, is it Kang Dong Won for realz???

Yoon Eun Hye is already good enough, and now Kang Dong Won and Lee Seung Gi?

Happy_Day, I am hyperventilating with you now! :w00t:

I have been waiting and waiting since forever for him to come back to the small screen. I've seen most of his movies, and also his drama 1% of Anything, and he's nothing less than a great actor. I want him back badly!! I hope he confirms this.... pleaseeeeee...

Lee Seung Gi is also :wub: for me.

I love all of em!!

Nice to see you again! Join me in Iljimae!!

Anyway, KangDongWon is one of my favorite actors even though I haven't seen much of his work. Just coz of his looks, even if that sounds shallow. He has such soulful eyes..

I forgot to mention that I'm excited about LeeSungGi coz I was so excited about KDW. I like him too, and he seems like a polar opposite witH KDW so that will be good.

it was announced on naver news that kang dong won taking part of the drama is false.

they said that they havent even been given a script or a casting request call.

http://sstv.freechal.com/News/Detail.aspx?...1&pSn=41061

I hope it's true though..

Nice to see you again! Join me in Iljimae!!

Anyway, KangDongWon is one of my favorite actors even though I haven't seen much of his work. Just coz of his looks, even if that sounds shallow. He has such soulful eyes..

I forgot to mention that I'm excited about LeeSungGi coz I was so excited about KDW. I like him too, and he seems like a polar opposite witH KDW so that will be good.

Yeap, I'm waiting for the Chinese subbed version. hehehe..

Oh so we have similar taste! Kang Dong Won's also one of my favourite actors. Was totally blown away by his acting in The Duelist, and the rest became history. I watched every single movie he was in, and loved every single one. But of course, his looks do count as a factor too... :P (You must watch his movie Maundy Thursday with Lee Na Young - it was so depressing, but KDW was superb!)

KDW's more of the cool icy type, whilst Lee Seung Gi's just adorable. But I read the article again, LSG's gonna play the rich man's son! I can't see that kinda vibe in him, but I'm looking forward to! :w00t:

Guest imogene_af

Boo! KDW better be here! Everyone's coming back to dramas and it's getting me excited.

That cast is drool-worthy! Please, please, please make it come true.

Okay..here I have a 'bad news' for Kang Dong Won lovers...

Mstarnews, 23 Jan 2009, 8.16am

YiGim Production: News on Kang To Be Appeared on TV Series Are False

News reported this morning relating to Kang Dong Won to be starred on 'Lady Castle' are false.

A telephone interview between Mstarnews and the production company, saying that they have not been in contact with Kang Dong won for engaging him in their upcoming project 'Lady Castle' as reported earlier in Hankooki and Newsen news.

A close officer to Kang Dong Won have emphasized that the 'Lady Castle' drama was not even offerred to him and there is no current plan of him appearing on any TV series.

Kang Dong Won is still in the midst of filming Jeon Woo Chi which is almost 60% finishing.

Guest siticantik3011

Okay..here I have a 'bad news' for Kang Dong Won lovers...

Mstarnews, 23 Jan 2009, 8.16am

YiGim Production: News on Kang To Be Appeared on TV Series Are False

News reported this morning relating to Kang Dong Won to be starred on 'Lady Castle' are false.

A telephone interview between Mstarnews and the production company, saying that they have not been in contact with Kang Dong won for engaging him in their upcoming project 'Lady Castle' as reported earlier in Hankooki and Newsen news.

A close officer to Kang Dong Won have emphasized that the 'Lady Castle' drama was not even offerred to him and there is no current plan of him appearing on any TV series.

Kang Dong Won is still in the midst of filming Jeon Woo Chi which is almost 60% finishing.

thanks avinn for informing us

too bad and so sad :( hate it much of all this fake news ...im super excited knowing that KDW will feat in

coz i believe he'll be a good match with YEH...

nvm whatsover after all heard this drama still impending but still... im hoping this gonna happened [ :blink: crossing fingers]

Archived