Angel Locsin and Dennis Trillo

Guest ejay1

Guest kenzhi_06

haha...sorry guys to tell this but they are not the hottest!!!but i love their loveteam in majika...so kilig...

Guest ejay1

haha...sorry guys to tell this but they are not the hottest!!!but i love their loveteam in majika...so kilig...

yes they are the most popular loveteam...... :rolleyes:

Guest yoojini

she's pretty and sexy, but she doesn't look so friendly. he, on the other hand, is a hottie and a cutieeee! he matches a girl who looks pretty and innocent.

Guest ejay1

she's pretty and sexy, but she doesn't look so friendly. he, on the other hand, is a hottie and a cutieeee! he matches a girl who looks pretty and innocent.

Angel is probably the most kind hearted girl in Phil. showbiz

Guest chuchi

they looks so good together, so bad angel has a boyfriend already but i think dennis tried to court her..

dennis is so hot!

Guest klarisse

they look undeniably hot together. but yeah, i dont watch their shows. (: actually, the only show i watch in either gma or abscbn (i still dont know which shows/artists are under the two) is the news. philippine soap operas have too much drama for my taste (:

Archived