how to cover and get rid of STRETCH MARKS

Guest babiichink

Guest babiichink

[white lines not red]
i know theres a million topics about stretch marks..

but i wanted to know how i can cover them with makeup?

tanning lotion?

can i just over that specific area or i have to apply

this product all over my legs ? [btw its on my butt cheek]

thanks in advance

I don't think make up is going to cover up the stretch marks.. Tried Vitamin E oil, Bio Oil? I know Bio Oil "fades" the look of them. I tried it but I didn't use it 3x a day like it recommended so I didn't notice a huge difference. I also lost weight so..it kinda well concealed?

Guest deportedkorean

Mederma *might* help.

Makeup can cover it to a certain extent but since stretch marks aren't flat, you may still see it.

The only way to effectively get rid of stretch marks: Laser surgery.

Is this for the beach or something? Could just wear a cute boyshort swimsuit bottom.

From personal experience, tanning lotion will make the white stretch marks more visible. A salon tan might be able to cover it. That, or just some heavy duty concealer with powder on top. I'm sure judges won't be close enough to see the stretch marks as well as you looking at yourself in the mirror.

Guest babiichink

im pretty sure too, its just the camera man can zoom in close enough =/

From personal experience, tanning lotion will make the white stretch marks more visible. A salon tan might be able to cover it. That, or just some heavy duty concealer with powder on top. I'm sure judges won't be close enough to see the stretch marks as well as you looking at yourself in the mirror.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kayc88

stretch marks are actually more of a permanent thing...you want to get rid of them you got to laser them off...once it's white ...basically scarred fo lyfe....with creams you might want to invest in strivectin...or products for expectant mothers...starting now you should prevent future ones by applying lotion on your body (maybe after a bath/shower) so your skin is more elastic and won't scar as much....you should try a shimmer type of cream...maybe mix a little foundation and lotion where you have it and buff it in lightly (no painting...buffing), let it set and maybe powder a tad and then contour your legs after (highlighting the top of the legs)

Guest tinatran_

I've tried Bio Oil and honestly, I felt like it did nothing much to my stretch marks. If you have a lot of time before your pageant, try exfoliating then applying cocoa/shea butter afterwards.

Guest meilove

has anyone ever done laser for their marks?

i have the same problem as the poster...on my butt on as well...hate it so much!

Archived