How To Return Something To F21

Guest serendipityxt

Guest serendipityxt

but i dont have a receipt
they dont let me return something to f21 even though i have the tag on it ... so ridiculous. is there anything i can do? maybe return it online and say i bought it there??

i tried to get store credit but they didnt let me without a receipt wtf.

Guest MIKI♥

sometimes if you have a sales associate/manager who is quite understanding and you explain to them nicely, they let you return it without a reciept (happened to me at target once)

other than that, i think you probably can't return it

sorry~

Guest Veeneee

you could try, but on my receipt from forever 21, it says items can only be exchanged or for store credit, you won't get your money back.

Guest Novaculite

You can't return it as an online purchase because you need the invoice/return forms they send you in an actual online order.

Guest BokuWaShinigami

You can see if you can exchange it instead for something? I'm not sure you'll be able to return it (to get your money back) online or in the store without a receipt... D:

Guest Lestrange-

I'm pretty sure F21 doesn't let you return their clothing.

They should've told you the return policy when you purchased the clothing. :blink:

I think you can exchange it or get a store credit.

Guest GwendolynGuillotine

It should be listed on every receipt (Forever 21) of a store policy that you are only able to exchange or recieve store credit within 21 days of purchase with the original recepit and tags attached. They don't do refunds. You can check it out yourself. It is common to find some other junior clothing stores that are like that. Sale merchandise and accessories are all final sale items, they cannot be returned for neither store credit or an exchange.

But yes, for anyone in general: I suggest that you guys just make sure you ask about whether you could return/ exchange certain items before you buy it if you're really unsure about the clothing. I'm pretty sure it would be tiring to blantantly share a policy in a place like Forever21 with loads of customers.

Guest xoSushi

You can't return any clothing if you don't have the price tags still attached or original receipt of purchase.

Guest daulism

go up to the counter and say, "take your stupid mini cooper back pinkberryes!", throw it at them, then walk away.

Guest apple_time

well, stores are more cautions about theft these days that's why you can not return things if it's without a reciept.

why dont you just give it to someone or sell it online then. that's what i do if i cant return something in-store.

Guest Nubcakes

Wait ii thought you can return stuff without a receipt in F21.. idk

maybe you should try another F21 store.

Guest jadeooo

you cannot return something w/o a receipt at F21, EVEN IF YOU HAVE TAGS. they changed the store policy, those jerks GRR

why don't you just call a f21 and find out?

Guest Applee

Yea, Forever 21 has the worst return policy and they strictly enforce it. I don't really know what you mean by trying to return it online, but you would still need an invoice to do that. Once my friend was able to return something w/o a receipt but only because the zipper was broken. She had to talk to a manager about it though, but not all managers will always be so understanding.

Guest Novaculite

I'd just suck it up & consider it a lesson learned/a mistake made. apple_time made a good suggestion trying to recoup your losses by reselling it.

Guest mz_imperfect

All F21 items are for store credit or I think you can exchange it for something of equal value or something... but without a receipt, I don't know how you can return it.

A friend of mine received a gift from F21 but it didn't fit him quite right... so we went to return it but they wouldn't accept it without a receipt. You can always try, but just a heads up of a possibility.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

did you pay in cash or card? if you paid by card, the purchase should come up on your statement

but other than that, there's no proof of purchase so there's nothing you can do

Archived