Queens Of The Dark Side

Guest The Pink Panda

Guest The Pink Panda

Beautiful women with a dark aesthetic
Although chances are this thread will wither and die within about 3 minutes, here are some photos of lovely female celebrities who prefer to walk on the dark side of life. (please delete if this has already been done)

Music:

Amy Lee of Evanescence

amy_lee.jpg

pic_1202958876_3.jpg

Amy_Lee_0056.jpg

Christina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil

cristina_scabbia.jpg

lacuna-coil.jpg

ScabbiaCristina.jpg

CRISTINASCABBIA.jpg

Tarja Turunen formerly of Nightwish, now performing under the name Tarja

393034653587963Tarja%20Turunen.jpg

nightwish3.jpg

nightwish_pic_37.jpg

Anette Olzon of Nightwish

N149976-8d942.jpg

hpsqo0.jpg

nightwish-nightwish-4679700-499-314.gif

Ji-In Cho of Krypteria

Ji-InKrypteria.jpg

krypteria%20pic.jpg

Vibeke Stene formerly of Tristania

vibekestene.jpg

vibeke_nun10-q6msw.jpg

Tristania-sp22.jpg

Simone Simons of Epica

l_a716a2c0ee6b4d7aaa8e64b435682d0e.jpg

Epica_simone_simons.jpg

Quinn Weng of Seraphim

1521703824_l.jpg

seraphim(1).jpg

Liv Kristine of Leaves' Eyes

livkristine.jpg

LeavesEyes-Liv_Kristine.jpg

Emilie Autumn

23973661_Emilie_Autumn.jpg

Emilie-Autumn-emilie-autumn-2566343-511-732.jpg

emilie%20promo02.jpg

Chibi of The Birthday Massacre

tbm_12.jpg

Film, both characters and actresses:

Blind Mag, played by the soprano Sarah Brightman in the film Repo! The Genetic Opera

BlindMagSarah6.png

repodvdforum2.jpg

Christina Ricci... she says she's not dark, but her role of Wednesday Addams will haunt her forever

tn2_christina_ricci_1.jpg

2022282556_4b8567ccb7_b.jpg

Faizura Balk

FairuzaBalk02.jpg

FairuzaBalk.jpg

Nana

nana-univers-vip-blog-com-172396mika_nakashima_as_nana.jpg

nanastarringmikan-the-end.jpg

Models:

Dita Von Teese

dita-von-teese-picture-1.jpg

gh2550.jpg (best wedding dress ever!)

Zoetica Ebb

455974221_e653105bd1.jpg

2233226542_287029c245_o.jpg

Apnea

8x10dripkitty8x6vi82013cj2.jpg

apnea_tigi_8x12-vi.jpg

Apnea_and_Jeffree_by_MatthewCooke.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Oyasumiyabi

you missed angela gossow and Otep. oh, and yea i think Tarja>>>>Anette but, she IS their current vocalist...so yea Anette too.

and Nana is.. fictional. o.o Mika Nakashima is not dark enough on her own.

Rather, i'd say Kuroneko from Onmyo-Za. Now she's a nice female J-metal vocalist.

661ud6p.jpg

+edit. oh btw your icon is <3

++edit. not a huge fan of their music, but exist†trace is an all female visual kei jrock band. ;P now that's something. And, they've been gaining fans lately.

140.jpg

Guest The Pink Panda

you missed angela gossow and Otep

feel free to add them!

Otep Shamaya of Otep

otep.jpg

Angela Gossow of Arch Enemy

angela-gossow-56335.jpg

angela-gossow.jpg

Guest ax1989

OOOOOOOOOOOH I LOVE YOU OP!!

I love this thread! I love how it's not so mainstream - I love gothic fairytale. And Nightwish has GOT to be my favourite band, ever.

Especially the song "Amaranth". =)

And Emilie Autumn is my hero. Seriously - I love both 'enchant' and 'opheliac'. I actually made a thread about her 2 years ago, but nobody else posted!

EDIT: Uh... I don't think Katy Perry fits here...? Just because she has that 50's classic thing going on..I believe the OP was intending more on gothic style.. not so mainstream.

Guest Oyasumiyabi

I love this thread! I love how it's not so mainstream - I love gothic fairytale. And Nightwish has GOT to be my favourite band, ever.

And Emilie Autumn is my hero. Seriously - I love both 'enchant' and 'opheliac'. I actually made a thread about her 2 years ago, but nobody else posted!

EDIT: Uh... I don't think Dita Von Teese or Katy Perry fits here...? Just because they have that 50's classic thing going on..I believe the OP was intending more on gothic style.. not so mainstream.

you kidding? Katy Perry i agree should be out same with Mika Nakashima... but Dita Von Teese?! noooooooo she's gotta stay. ;D

Guest The Pink Panda

I was literally JUST playing Amaranth. :)

Poet and the Pendulum is my favourite song on the DPP album though. And Century Child is, hands down, my favourite NW album to date.

Even though she's not a typical beauty there's something so captivating about Tarja:

nightwishpic27yf3.jpg

More Ji-In Cho, of Krypteria... Korean fronted German metal ^_^

krypteria10lx7.jpg

ji_in_cho.jpg

Guest Oyasumiyabi

oh man, i got really excited now when i read that there's a korean female fronted rock band outside korea. so i just checked the band out. But....am i the only one that thinks that she sounds really nasally. :x Maybe i'm just too used to Tarja's and Sharon's vocals.

Guest The Pink Panda

oh man, i got really excited now when i read that there's a korean female fronted rock band outside korea. so i just checked the band out. But....am i the only one that thinks that she sounds really nasally. :x Maybe i'm just too used to Tarja's and Sharon's vocals.

She is a little "thin" sounding comparatively, but there's a reason why NW and WT are the two biggest female fronted metal bands in the world... it's a good start though! Hopefully she'll get better or more bands like that will pop up. ^_^

Guest eshtee

^ haha

Amanda Palmer of Dredson Dolls

AmandaPalmer.jpg

amandapee.jpg

1226763924_l.jpg

I love her :)

Lyn Z of Mindless Self Indulgence

lynz112.jpg

lyn-z.jpg

Kat Von D? not sure if she fits this

Kat-Von-D-la-ink-02.jpg

kat.jpg

Lacey Mosley of Flyleaf (again not sure cause the band is more alternative rock...) but shes so prettyy :)

flyleaf-1.jpg

Guest csnrain

Free Dominguez, lead vocalist of Kidneythieves (who have awesome music btw...) and one of the few female rock singers I actually like

26618.jpg

_MG_3263.jpg

band_rgb.jpg

Guest k r e m e s

I love the women you have on your list. Beautiful and many have hauntingly beautiful voices. Love it! BTW, I'm still in love with Christina Ricci BECAUSE she was Wednesday Adams.

Archived