Snsd - Dear Mom Perf Eng Sub + Seohyun & Ju Hyunmi - Jjalajajja Inkigayo 090301

Beautiful stage + Pics of them with their Mom + Fan Acc (So Sad) T_T
Girls Generation(SNSD) - Dear. Mom(Mar 1, 2009) Inkigayo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5IDR-HlxTo...page&fmt=22

Girls Generation(SNSD) - Dear. Mom [ENG SUB] (Mar 1, 2009) Inkigayo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuQnFruGenM...page&fmt=22

[HD] Ju Hyun-Mi & SeoHyun(SNSD) - Jjalajajja(Mar 1, 2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMTIW7vfUGs...page&fmt=22

^hahahah maknae seohyun soooo cuuuutttteee ^^ esp when she did lil dance near the end ^_^

c. CodeAnalysis

Updated : FAN ACC FROM INKIGAYO 090301 it's sooooooooo sad T_T

Kim Taesung is a pro, I love the composition for this song.

The girls sang Dear Mom a lot better for 7080 but here's a fan account from Inkigayo about her condition.

I just came back from the recording of Inkigayo...

And as many of you know already.. I saw Taeyeon's tears.

Even though they won 1st place numerous times, she holds in her tears inside her heart...

Even in front of fans, while the other members cry, she quietly holds in her tears with her throat...

When that child started crying while singing on stage today..

My heart felt really sad.

You don't know how many times I yelled out 'Taeyeon, you can do it' inside my heart.

Hm... I can't tell you exactly why Taeyeon showed her tears today.

But if I can explain just a little about Taeyeon's feelings from what I saw and felt today,

I don't think it's because she sang 'Dear Mom'.

I don't think it's because her emotions burst out while thinking of her mother either..

Of course, whenever they sing this song, she'll think of her mother and parents.

But I still think think that Taeyeon isn't someone who would show her tears on stage because of that..

She sang this song on other stages too before..

All of a sudden, it reminded me of Taeyeon whose condition didn't look too well since yesterday's Music Core.

I just thought simply it was because she was worried about Fany's injuries..

Even today while recording, her expressions didn't look too well ever since she walked in.

At first, it looked like Taeyeon and Yuri weren't in their best condition.

Taeyeon's expressions made it look like that and Yuri, who normally laughs and jokes around a lot, looked very tired..

They seemed okay up until the camera rehearsals..

When they first started recording, Taeyeon looked very weak.

She lost her voice strength and couldn't keep her pitch up until the very end, and eventually lost her beat..

So she wasn't able to finish her part and soon after wards, the recording was stopped.

Taeyeon put out an embarrassed smile while apologizing and had a couple of drinks too..

She tried calming herself down and the second recording started soon after that.

But since her body condition wasn't the best, it's probably not easy to recover from a such a short break.

She looked tired already from singing the first part of the song..

Eventually, she wasn't able to sing (live) as she wanted to, and put her head down.

I felt worried.. and when she raised her head after that.. she was crying..

Fans who saw this were all shocked, and it seemed like amongst the members, Sooyoung noticed this first.

Halfway through the performance, Sooyoung gave a worried look towards a staff..

It looked like they were going to keep on recording but because of Taeyeon, who sang while she cried, the recording was stopped once again..

All the members looked surprised. Yuri and Seohyun who were standing the closest, went over to Taeyeon to cheer her up..

Tiffany, who was sitting down since the beginning, got out of her seat and tried walking towards Taeyeon as well..

Hyoyeon then hurriedly came down and stopped Tiffany, since it would've been hard to climb up the stairs..

The staffs came over and wiped her tears, asking if she was alright.

Taeyeon tried to put out a smile while trying her best to hold in her tears...

The moment Taeyeon started crying and the moment after that when she started singing..

It looked like she really wanted to do this perfectly, she thought she could, but it wasn't working out the way she wanted it to be.

She knows what she has to do, and she's trying her best..

but her body wasn't listening to her.. and those tears seem to come from frustration for only being able to do half of what she wanted to do. That's what I felt from looking at Taeyeon..

Looking at Taeyeon cry, Sooyoung started tearing up too, and Sica said she was starting to cry as well..

Tiffany sat down on her seat again and looked like she was trying her best in not crying too..

For those of you who has seen the 7080 concert, they really sang Dear Mom perfectly.

Our girls are pros... I'm sure they get emotional while singing, but they won't cry on stage because of that.

I was upset more than anything because Taeyeon's condition didn't look too good.

That disappointment when you can't sing the song you really like.. that frustration when you can't do it even though you give your best.. I think that's why she started crying TT_TT

It's not she couldn't sing it because she cried, she cried because she couldn't sing it..

Looking at Taeyeon, I kept on yelling out 'You can do it' inside my heart..

In the end, Taeyeon really gave it her all in finishing the song..

I know she was full of disappointment and frustration.. but I couldn't help but clap.

Coming down from stage, with teary eyes, she said goodbye to the fans with the other members..

I felt really emotional then..

I wanted to take take her to her dorm and have her rest for a couple of days..

I can't imagine how bad her condition must've been, how hard it must've been to sing, for her to cry in the end..

Seeing her try her best until the very end however, I wondered how she's able to do such a thing even in her current condition and was amazed and proud of Taeyeon..

I realized again.. that Taeyeon is a child who can accomplish anything she wants to.

And I really hope Taeyeon doesn't feel sick like that again.

I don't know where and how it's hurting, but I hope that she doesn't get sick anymore.

Both her body... and heart... as well as the other members.

Taeyeon is a girl who always holds it in and doesn't express it very often.

That worries me a little...

Looking at Taeyeon today, I changed my cell phone background again.

f0029245_49aaa16d62a9a.jpg

f0029245_49aaa16302f44.jpg

To that Taeyeon who yelled out 'I can do it!'

I know yesterday was tiring, but I believe the you today will be better.

Try resting whenever you can during your busy schedules, and try eating more healthy foods too.. stupid TT_TT

This unni gets sad whenver you become like this.. really.. sigh..

Taeyeon, you can do it!

I'm always thankful... love you

writer: myevery

tr: ak6c @ soshified.com

Pics with Their Mom

Lil Yoona & Fany

3398afa518707d5d03623a723351d716.jpg

Taeyeon & Mom

e2b3d7c68e08e4f550a4691651a1bdce.jpg

Sooyoung & Mom

bb6b23ea39c4eb73e7bfeb1f6f68238a.jpg

Lil Sunny

c20b58933dce297eeb6f60517a1cd7b6.jpg

Hyoyeon & Mom

15f9422eebacf95556e6f41605187caa.jpg

Jessica & Family

6a620bc88f59eb6bf6fc72b240773699.jpg

Seohyun & Mom

c4b7fb9e81a5999ee206159.jpg

Yuri & Mom

095378c4d656ce600e040fa.jpg

The compilation

2009030116061733270_1.jpg

2009030116061733270_2.jpg

credits: lolly88+ssf+snsd soompi thread+mtstarnews+MILKYE DAUM & passingby@snsdchina

The Lil Messages from the pics

Seohyun: "Mom...Thank you for giving all your love to me. I will be a daughter that you can be proud of"

Jessica:"I will be a lovely daughter that always smiles. Don't be sick. I love you"

Hyo:"Mom~ Hi >.< thank you for giving life to me, and raising me. Love you."

Taeng: "Thank you for believing in my decision, and supporting me. I am proud of you and want to be like you mom."

Yuri: "I can't find the words to decribe how thankful I am. I love you. I thank you for the infinite love and words of support."

Sunny:"I will work harder to be a better daughter. I miss you and love you."

SY:"I know Mom loves me a lot. I know i can't love my mom more than she loves me, but I love her more than anything. To the greatest happiness

of my life...."

Credits: dongie@soshified.com/forums

[ENG SUB] Girls' Generation (SNSD) - Dear Mom Fanmade MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QymTe6UgRzg

c. joyceeishungee

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zahieyjunki

Citra, thnx for the thread!!

It's a must watch performance..

Everyone is tearing up when the girls singing!

Taeng is crying..

She too missed her mom..

Yoong so cute when she was kid!!

I think its Sica that hold the baby! It's her sys right Crystal??

Any pics from the performance??

Guest inyeon.

OH SNAPS, Sooyoung really looks like her mom. The face shape and everything. xD

cute photos! T_T

edit:

Oh dang, Im tearing up. I got goosebumps throughout the whole thing! The performence was perfect!

Sooyoung tearing totally sparked my tears. Aw, haha, Hyoyeon was cute when she was little.

HAHAHA Yuri looks like Henry. I swear, they could be siblings. :ph34r:

...I wonder what happened to Yoona's mother? Yoona never mentions her, and she doesnt have a photo with her either. I shouldnt jump to conclusions though!

Guest justanordinarywriter

I really like the song.

It got me teary eyed every time I hear it since I found out he meaning.

I have been waiting for them to perform this song, and their messages to their Mom touches me a lot.

In a way this song also makes me like TIffany more. She's such a strong girl... :D

Guest crazy51

I almost cried whilst watching this performance for the first time (if only the stream wasn't lagging lol)...now I've been repeating the YT vids for several time. I just love this song and this performance. The girls did a great job, even the weaker singers. seems like Taeyeon was in the verge of crying, her voice almost crack. man, they obviously put a lot of emotion in this one song. I bet this song really means so much for them.

I love the stage, the concept, with their baby pictures and their messages to their mom... it's just so sweet and adorable.

>> my favorite pictures will be: baby taeyeon kissing her mom, jessica cute family picture, and little hyoyeon (I don't know how to explain this, but that expression is so... hyoyeon. lol and she looks like little song hyekyo! ^^)

Guest sOojiN&

wow, their performance was very touching and sad.

I was crying toooo... T____________T . I'm happy

that these girls are strong. I hope they meet their

families soon (: I was wondering, anyone know what

happened to Tiffany's leg? Noticed a cast on it?

& she was the only one sitting.

anyone want to tell me? (:

thanks for sharingg!

I was wondering, anyone know what

happened to Tiffany's leg? Noticed a cast on it?

& she was the only one sitting.

anyone want to tell me? (:

thanks for sharingg!

i think it's happened at Baeksang Award she sprained her ankle while walking off stage >.<

Guest cantthinkofaname

thanks for sharing Labelle :)

i love this perf. it was so touching and sad :(

taeyeon looked like she was at the verge of tears

tiffany was gorgeous that night, so beautiful :) i love her picture hahahaha her moon eyes pwns

and jessica's smile is just so adorable! you can tell that's jessica for sure~

This song is seriously one of my faves from them. I seriously started crying so bad when I saw how emotional Taeyeon was getting and when I saw Tiffany. I love how this performance was set up with the pictures of them and their mothers.

Taeyeon was tearing up so much and that made my heart hurt, she is such a strong girl and to see her tear up about her mom was so touching and beautiful.

Tiffany, I absolutely love how strong this girl is. I know she was hurting singing this song but she kept it in and tried to put on the best performance she could. I know her mom would be so proud to have a daughter like her.

Guest nalya

omg, baby TaeYeon and baby SooYoung are so cute XD

the others were so adorable, too. LOL I love these pics

as much as i want to watch it now, I will wait to download the HQ instead, haha<3

Guest ningmeng

nobody knew what happened to yoona's mother.

she hardly (or almost nvr) talk about her mother.

she always talk about her father and sister though.

so yeah... nobody knows.

the stage was perfect.

and the song was ♥.

although i couldn't say their vocals were perfect because taeyeon was about to crack (trying to control her tears),

tiffany's voice was louder a moment and softer a moment.

and yoona's voice was a little childish(?).

but the emotions were there!!!

and i must say im very proud of yuri.

that 2 lines totally showcased her vocals...

Archived