Megan Fox Recent Photoshoots

Guest dontstopdamusiq

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovejyk

I don't know but in a couple of these pictures, she doesn't look that great. I've seen better shots of hers before but then again, she doesn't look BAD. Definitely not trying to say that, just saying that these aren't the best.

The one with the fox is pretty striking though.

she looked so much better before. i used to think she was one of the prettiest people ever cuz her face was so perfect and proportional. she looks so fricking old and..less attractive now. and she pouts her lips too much.

that's so true. When she got really popular and more known after Transformers, I thought she was really gorgeous and her face is really different from any other celebs but I feel like the whole "Angelina Jolie" thing kind of wants her to make herself look more like Jolie.. but anyway, I still adore Megan.

Guest GDlovesBEE

I don't think she's trying to be Angelina. I think people are fooling themselves bc the media makes it out like she does. It's kinda like what the media did to Marilyn Monroe and Weezy. They need to stop; girl is gorgeous!!

Guest ims_Judy

ya i totally agree

she looked a lot better before, at least imo

she looked so much better before. i used to think she was one of the prettiest people ever cuz her face was so perfect and proportional. she looks so fricking old and..less attractive now. and she pouts her lips too much.

Guest kpop_lover

whoa, she looks like she's angelina's age.

how old is she anyway?

i like her how she used to look like more then now.

Guest Atmosphere.

HER EYES IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!

If I were to pick whose the hottest, I would go for Megan Fox since she has the younger look.

It would've been nice to see her in action movies someday! I want to see her in horror too!

Archived