Hollyoaks' Karen Hassan: 'I auditioned to play Ana in 50 Shades of Grey'

sugarplum892

Hollyoaks' Karen Hassan: 'I auditioned to play Ana in 50 Shades of Grey'
The Fall star Karen Hassan has revealed that she auditioned for the part of Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades of Grey.
The actress - who also played Lynsey Nolan in Hollyoaks - said that it will be "weird" to see her co-star Jamie Dornan in the erotic drama.

Karen Hassan Irish Film And Television Awards: Jamie Dornan

Speaking to Digital Spy and others at Cosmopolitan #FashFest, she said: "I did audition for it... I didn't get very far in the audition process, but yeah, I did audition for [the lead]."
On seeing Dornan as Christian Grey, she added: "It will definitely be weird. I'll go and see it – let's put it that way!"
Hassan played Annie Brawley in the first series of The Fall, and may appear in the upcoming second series, after her character survived an attack by Dornan's Paul Spector in the series finale. 
Last week, a new picture of Dakota Johnson as Anastasia in Fifty Shades of Grey was released to mark the character's birthday.
Fifty Shades of Grey will be released in cinemas on February 14, 2015.
Source

Archived