I am indian with tapered eyelids, how can I get paralell lids? Eyelid glue/tape doesn't work for me

Guest sanjanas

Guest sanjanas

Okay so I was born with monolids and as I grew up they turned into tapered double eyelids. Both my parents are Indian, so are my grandparents, my whole entire family is Indian and they all have VERY prominent, deep double eyelids. They all look 100% indian. I literally think I was swapped as a child at the hospital as a child lol (which happens a lot in India, where I was born). I however was born with the asian eyes, I have the asian nose and just asian features. 
I don't mind my asian features, I just really wish I had paralell eyelids. Here is me:
2h681w9.jpg

And here is a close up of one of my eyes:2ldiw68.jpg

I looked on google and found the eyelids I have, according to this picture I have tapered eyelids, and the eyes next to it, parallel eyelids is what I want:
i5py83.jpg

I was just researching on google for non-surgical ways to get parallel eyelids but all I could find was how to go from monolid to doublelid, not double tapered lids to paralell lids. I then found out about eyelid glue and tape and ordered both online. I literally tried for an hour using it but I couldn't get it to hold. My tapered crease is too strong and defined for it to hold. Am I doing it wrong?

Archived