[Movie 2015] Home Sweet Home | House Full of Happiness 행복이 가득한 집

Admin

HOUSE FULL OF HAPPINESS (행복이 가득한 집)

Title: House Full of Happiness (행복이 가득한 집)
Romanization: Haengboki Gadeukhan Jib
Genre: Thriller
Director: Lee Kyoung Mi
Release Date: 2015
Language: Korean

SYNOPSIS

A politician and his wife get involved in a mysterious scandal as their daughter goes missing just 15 days before the national election.

CAST

Son Ye Jin
Kim Joo Hyuk

NEWS & INFORMATION

Kim Joo Hyuk and Sohn Ye Jin to Reunite on the Big Screen

Kim Joo Hyuk in "House Full of Happiness" With Son Ye Jin

Son Ye Jin and Kim Joo Hyuk Wrap Up Filming for "Home Sweet Home"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest unnie77

Kim Joo-hyeok in "House Full of Happiness" with Son Ye-jin

photo480027.jpg

Kim Joo-hyeok is co-starring with actress Son Ye-jin.

Nam Actors announced that Kim Joo-hyeok is starring in the movie "House Full of Happiness".

"House Full of Happiness" is a mystery thriller about a man who tries to enter the National Assembly and the things that happen to his wife during election period.

Son Ye-jin plays his wife. They are reuniting for the first time in 6 years after "My Wife Got Married".

Meanwhile, "House Full of Happiness" is directed by Lee Kyeong-mi.

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-joo-hyeok-in-house-full-of-happiness-with-son-ye-jin-72918.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hancinema%2FAUJj+(HanCinema+Daily+News)

• 2 weeks later...

class="yt" id="watch-headline-title" style="background: rgb(255, 255, 255); font: 24px/normal arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; border-image: none; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; overflow: hidden; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"

Showbiz Korea - SON YE JIN & KIM JOO HYUK TO ACT AS A MARRIED COUPLE ONCE AGAIN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Many Popular Actresses including Jun Ji Hyun, Park Bo Young, and Kim Hye Soo to Return to Big Screen in 2015
Numerous popular actresses will be returning to the big screen in 2015.
Jun Ji Hyun, who starred in the incredibly popular drama “My Love from the Stars,” will be having her comeback to the big screen with “The Assassination.” Directed by director Choi Dong Hoon, whom she worked with on the 2012 blockbuster hit “The Thieves,” the film will tell the story of an assassination carried out in Shanghai in the 1930′s.
B6O8oJ_CEAAv58Q.jpg

Son Ye Jin, who made a splash with “The Pirates” in 2014, will be starring in “House Filled with Happiness,” a thriller where she will play the wife of a politician who just became a member of the assembly. Her husband will be portrayed by Kim Joo Hyuk, who worked with Son Ye Jin on the film “My Wife Got Married.”
Im Soo Jung will be having her film comeback in 2015 with thriller mellow “Secret Temptation,” starring alongside Yoo Yeon Suk. She will also be appearing in “Time Escapee,” alongside Lee Jin Wook and Jo Jung Suk. Her last film, “All about My Life,” was in 2012.
Jeon Do Yeon will have an interesting year in 2015, as she will star in “Chivalrous Woman: Memory of the Sword” as a martial arts-wielding warrior, while in “Man and Woman,” she will portray a woman involved in a dangerous romance in Sweden. In “Outlaw,” she will transform into a criminal with a murder charge.
Kim Hye Soo and rising actress Kim Go Eun will star in “Coin Locker Girl,” about a girl who was abandoned in a coin locker as a baby and was raised to be a criminal. Kim Go Eun will also star alongside Jeon Do Yeon in “Chivalrous Woman.”
Park Bo Young, who last appeared in “A Werewolf Boy,” will have two movies come out in 2015: director Lee Hae Young‘s (“26 Years,” “Like a Virgin”) “Girl,” and Jung Ki Hoon‘s “Talking about Passion.”
Miss A‘s Suzy, who rose to fame through her film “Architecture 101” in 2012, will have her big screen comeback with “Dorihwaga,” a period piece where she will star with Ryu Seung Ryong as his protege.
Han Hyo Joo, who took a break in 2014 after 2014 hits “The Masquerade” and “Cold Eyes,” will return with “Ceci Bong” in early 2015, and two romance movies: “Beauty Inside” and “Myohyang Cabin.”
Chun Woo Hee, who received critical acclaim for her acting in 2014 film “Han Gongju,” will be appearing in two more challenging films in 2015, “Wail” and “The Visitor.” She has also been cast in romantic comedy “Beauty Inside.”
It appears that 2015 will be a year full of interesting female movie characters. Which film are you looking forward to the most?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/31/many-popular-actresses-including-jun-ji-hyun-park-bo-young-and-kim-hye-soo-to-return-to-big-screen-in-2015/

• 2 weeks later...

Son Ye Jin and Kim Ju Hyeok wrap up filming for ‘Home Sweet Home’

Jan 14, 2015

Son Ye Jin

Kim Ju Hyeok

Home Sweet Home wraps up filming

Upcoming South Korean movie ‘Home Sweet Home‘ which is headlined by Son Ye Jin and Kim Ju Hyeok, recently wrapped up its final filming in Gyeongsangnam Province.

‘Home Sweet Home’ is described as a thriller, and tells the story of a politician who is campaigning to be a National Assembly member, when he and his wife become involved in a terrible case.

Son Ye Jin won the Best Actress award for ‘The Pirates’ at last year’s Daejong Film Awards, and the movie also brought in an impressive 8.6 million in ticket admissions. Son Ye Jin will play the role of Yeon Hong, who is the politician’s wife, and will discover a shocking fact while attempting to uncover the truth alone. Kim Ju Hyeok who has been showing his easy-going nature in ‘One Night Two Days,’ will play the highly ambitious politician, Jong Chan, who seeks to become a member of the National Assembly.

Filming for ‘Home Sweet Home’ took four months in the cold winter season, and wrapped with Son Ye Jin and Kim Ju Hyeok’s filming the last scene. The two previously starred together in the movie ‘My Wife Got Married’ in 2008, and showed perfect chemistry in their reunion for ‘Home Sweet Home.’ Everyone showed feelings of happiness that was tinged with some sadness, as the filming ended for ‘Home Sweet Home.’

Son Ye Jin expressed, “I can’t believe that filming has ended. I thought a lot during filming, as I wanted to show an image that was different from my past works. Through ‘Home Sweet Home,’ I hope to present a whole new interpretation of a woman’s role in a thriller.”

Kim Ju Hyeok meanwhile said, “It was really tough having to film in the cold winter season, but I couldn’t bear to let go when filming was about to end. I hope that it will be a great movie, so that our hard work during filming will not go to waste.”

‘Home Sweet Home’ will now enter post-production, and will open in cinemas later this year.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Most Anticipated Korean Films of 2015

21. Home Sweet Home

행복이 가득한

Dir: Lee Kyoung-mi (Crush and Blush , 2008)

Cast: Son Ye-jin (The Pirates), Kim Ju-hyeok (The Servant, 2010)

Production: 
Distribution: CJ Entertainment

Filming Dates: 2014-09-20 ~ 2015-01-11
Genre: Thriller-Drama
Plot: A politician and his wife get involved in a mysterious scandal as their daughter goes missing just 15 days before the national election.

cr: www.modernkoreancinema.com

Kim Joo Hyuk full of passion class="tit_article" style="margin: 20px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Malgun Gothic'; line-height: 1.5em; color: rgb(51, 52, 78); letter-spacing: -1px; clear: both;"김주혁이 본업에 임할 때, 구탱이 형은 어디에? '같은 사람 다른 느낌'

enews24 전수미 기자|입력. 2015-01-20 13:03|최종수정. 2015-01-20 13:07

김주혁이 본업에 임할 때, 구탱이 형은 어디에? ’같은 사람 다른 느낌’
http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=633216

Archived