Is she interested?

Guest okorange

Leave facebook out of it. It will just complicate things.

It will all be based on that movie and dinner date (2nd meetup)

If she found everything okay, she will be more willing to go out on another date

If she acts shady and seems to be playing hard to get, don't text/contact for awhile and ask her again

Two no's = most likely the 2nd meetup didn't go too well or she had a sudden change of thought about dating. So wait for her contact and if she doesn't contact you, just move on.

I can say up to the 2nd meetup she's interested and now there's really no way to know

Don't worry about the whole going into the uni thing also. Just focus on getting her and do your best

Good luck

I know that outgoing girls usually don't have an active facebook life. a few do, the ones that post a lot of crazy statuses and get a lot of hits. there are other girls too, more normal ones, average outgoing, but get tons of likes <- this is the majority of girls that get hits online, they're not usually that outgoing. I picture the outgoing type as those that have a lot of friends, and on the phone texting rather than (due to lack of need for) facebooking or other social media.

I may be wrong about that though... esp since she doesn't text you much.

The girls that liked me before, both initiated texting a lot. One of them was my ex, and even before we began dating, she was messaging me all the time, about things we could possibly do together.

btw, don't worry about the friendly conversations, I personally think that's fine... if you're interesting and you really get the convo going and she's enjoying it, then that's great and she'll agree to hang out more often. I'd say the real "friendzone" convo is one in which you guys talk about your girl problems, social anxieties, general complaints, ranting. It's nice to have these friends too! really nice, but if the goal is to find a girlfriend, then avoid those topics.

This girl sounds a lot like me. I'm also in the same situation with a guy. It doesn't mean that we don't like you, it just means that we are unsure about our feelings because we just don't know you well enough. 
Just get it out of the way and ask her out again to see if she's interested. Ask if she likes rock climbing or ice skating or bowling or some random activity and if she says yes then ask her to go with you. You don't lose anything by asking her. Especially if you care about her enough to ask people for advice about her in a forum. Get it off your chest and ask her.
Also I don't think having a friendly conversation is any different than a date conversation. Keep it casual and friendly prevents things from getting awkward. Especially if you hardly know the person. I know I get uncomfortable if a guy flirts with me. I like to keep things casual and friendly, even if it is a date. I treat the guy like a friend even though I have feelings for him cause I con't want to seem clingy or desperate. We usually want the guy to make the moves. 

Guest fairytaledreamer

Agreed with the one above me. some of us are shy, unsure on their feeling/what to do, and of course don't want to come off as rushing to get to know someone.

Just ask her again, and see from more there. By the second date, both should know how they feel on whether both can get along.

I agree with many of the replies. 
It is difficult to actually say if she is interested without really knowing her as a person.However, there is no harm in asking her out again. If she is interested she will agree, even if she is busy she will just suggest an alternative date.

Archived