10 Reasons Why Need To Get Over Someone Who Dumped You

Guest sydsunshine

Guest sydsunshine

Hi guys, I recently wrote on why you need to get over someone who dumped you. I also do believe it is very important to grieve about a lost relationship. So here are my first five reasons on why you need to get over someone who dumped you. Click on my this if you want to read the rest of this post. 

So here’s why you need to get over that breakup of yours…

Reason 1: TIME IS PRECIOUS
Don’t waste your time thinking about a guy who thought he would be better off without you.

Reason 2: IT’S BROKEN
It’s called a breakup because it’s broken. All the thinking, hypothesis, wondering and dwelling in the past memories will NOT change the present: you’ve broken up.

Reason 3: IT CAN’T BE FIXED
Some things can be fixed, a broken relationship can’t, not one-sided anyway.

Reason 4: NO FUTURE
You may have a lot traits or background in common with him but to remain in a relationship with you was not one!

Reason 5: HE’S NOT INTERESTED ANYMORE
If he wanted to rekindle, talk to you, text you, he would have. Men will do all it takes to talk to a girl they like. Men are chasers by nature. But when they are silent, it means they don’t want to hear from you, and trying to bump into his hot spots will make him remember why he liked you in the first place. If it would work, he wouldn’t have broken up with you in the first place. Rather, he will think you’re a stalker and that will diminish any last bit of self-dignity you have left.

Reason 6

• 2 weeks later...

Archived