Ron Ng and Raymond Lam deny being bullies at TVB

sugarplum892

Wednesday April 16, 2014 Hong Kong
Source
Former TVB production assistant Ngai Man Ho, who recently sparked controversy by writing a tell-all book about the nature of work in TVB entitled, "TVB's Blood, Tears and Dirt", also wrote about two stars whom he nicknamed "Chok Fung" and "Chow Har Gor".

In the book, he said that the two stars were rude to other employees of lower ranks, with the former constantly using profanity while the latter once kicked a stunt actor out of their van as he was "too smelly". And though Ngai did not mention their actual names, a Next Media publication alleged that the two actors are Raymond Lam and Ron Ng.

However, as reported on Oriental Daily, both actors recently dismissed the allegation about their behaviour. Ron, who was contacted via telephone, joked, "If there are smelly people in the van, it would be Raymond and I. But we would always be the ones to exit the van first!"

Ron also said that they are very close with the action choreographers and stunt doubles as they grew up together, which made it absurd for him to do such a thing to a stunt actor. He then added that while he befriends all the TVB production assistants, he doesn't remember working with one named Ngai Man Ho.

Meanwhile, in regards of his supposedly profanity preference, Raymond said, "There is only one thing for me to say. I have been in this industry for ten years. Don't ask me about these things, but ask the other staff if I am the person that the writer alleged. I don't want to be a part of someone else's publicity."

Archived