SNSD (소녀시대)'s Tiffany (황미영) Inspired Makeup

Guest blackrosexoxo

Guest blackrosexoxo

♥ Watch in HD ♥
Here is a video of a makeup look inspired by SNSD's Tiffany! I didn't get inspiration from a single photo but more so a collection of different looks that she has worn, but if I had to choose one photo then it would be the Mr. Taxi album jacket photos! This look is very chic and bold! It's all about the eyeliner! Watch this video to learn how to create a cat eye! The look features a smoked out cat eye, a little bit of an extra sparkle around the eyes, and really separated lashes! She actually used individual fake lashes but I didn't have any on me! 

I really wanted to create a look featuring red lips and thought of different looks that I could create for you guys and I thought of Tiffany! She's always been known for sporting the red lips the most frequently of all the members, and in my opinion I think she wears them the best! A more natural red lip look will be coming up soon! I already have the tutorial planned out so don't any of you fret! 

If you enjoyed this video don't forget to give it a thumbs up! Leave your thoughts in the comment section below and subscribe to my channel so we can be friends and braid each other's hair!

xxx Jenny 

Products Used:
Urban Decay Naked Skin
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette in 07
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner in Black Ink
Sigma E65
L'oreal Carbon Black Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
Urban Decay Naked Palette: Half Baked 
Shu Uemura Lash Curler
B+C Lash Sculpture Mascara
Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
Sigma F40