Favorite veggie tables?

oooroosay

My favorite veg are the following
- broccoli - celery- bell pepper- tomatoes ( i know its a fruit, but im adding it on here. shush foodies ) - green beans- cauliflower- arugula (obsessed) - GARLIC.... (really obsessed) - avocado (nomnomnom!!!) 
BUT WAIT! theres more.... 
after i think of more i'll post. lol 

i feel like vegitables really depend on how they are prepared. 
my mom makes the best asparagus ever lol but i eat it like once every couple years zzz.
this mediteranian place near my house has this "root vegitables" dish that is godly. but sadly the only vegitable i recognize is the carrots... 
i also like avocado, i like to put a pinch of salt on it and eat it.

Guest nana544

I love my veggies too; it also depends on how it's cook too. I especially like broccoli and green beans.

Guest HERMIT

I liked this one coffee table that I saw made completely out of strung-together onions.

Or maybe I'm not understanding this damn topic title.

Guest nana544

HERMIT said: I liked this one coffee table that I saw made completely out of strung-together onions.

Or maybe I'm not understanding this damn topic title.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest frednelson

Vegetables are very necessary for our body different vegetables give proteins, vitamins and minerals to our body. It is great if we eat all types vegetables, specially the vegetables that come in season. Well from the above given vegetable I like broccoli, celery, tomatoes, cauliflower and beans. 

Guest amywallace

I am very health conscious many times I love to eat half boiled vegetables with salt. My favorite vegetable are many I like  broccoli , celery, Cauli flower and green beans. I also like the soup for this vegetable, vegetarian split soup is also a good option and flavorful dish to have. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I loove all types of winter squash, especially butternut and pumpkin. I also like carrots and cabbage a lot. I think avocado is a fruit isn't it? I agree it's really tasty though. I eat a lot of peas, don't like them as much but they're nice enough and you can eat them with a lot of different meals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like to eat some healthy vegetables like Onions, Corn, Peas, Kale, Broccoli, Red bell pepper and Spinach. These are good for health and good in taste as well.

• 2 months later...
Guest StephenKearney

I like to eat that vegetables which makes my teeth to strong. My favorite vegetables are beans ,tomatoes, cauliflower, potatoes and jackfruit. Greek Yogurt is also beneficial for our body.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I always love to eat vegetables specially when my mom prepares vegetable salad. The veggies are more healthy and delicious if it is half-cooked and the leafy one's, its better to just blanch it so that it will not affect the nutrients it contains.

Archived