Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

Replies

• buttercupbuttercup Seungzy forever Posts: 240Member
    Frinda said:
    Damon, grateful that you always been here.

Cr: weibo@missA China fan site via suzy baidu
    ...Damon.....her dog???...Might sound weird thinking that she meant her dog but thinking that she also posted dog pictures before....Could be an appreciation about having her dog with her...right?A wild guess....she can't mean the other Damon,right??So..only dog left... :))

Frinda said:
    yoboseoyo said:
    LOL I love Suzy's tweets this time it's "(=good mornin everyoneeeeE)" :)) and..one before that was in Korean..   
    and yes lol i rewteeted and favorited it xD
    hahahahaha Awwwwww!!!! :D ......Make my day,Suzy!!You know what i want you to say!!!! [-O< ^:)^ 
    ...Would be nice if she would write in english after the good morning something like->      ~different view..
    ...It's weird?Checked!!! It implies stuff?Checked!Can be connected with new furniture arrival=place she woke up?!Checked!!!:)) \:D/
    Capt. @Frinda do you think both twitters are connected??? :-? :)

seungzy_kangdamshipper
  • missaannamissaanna Posts: 200Member
    Suzy will talk about the following topics in Healing Camp tonight:

1. Incidents that happened in her 20 years of life;

2. Although National First Love title is not bad, but sometime she wants to be sexy;

3. She wants to make confession to a male actor who make her heart race;

4. What is the reason behind that made her cry?

Ps. She's making confession...what if that actor is not Seung Gi???
    =(( but I think she won't say is him :((

i think the confession is towards Kang Dong Wan.....he is her ideal type&she is Kang Dong Wan fan since her debut
    Summer Winterseungzy_kangdamshipperbuttercupyoboseoyo
  • dotakudotaku Posts: 265Member

SUPERSTAR

what KST will HC aired in sbs?
    seungzy_kangdamshipper
  • seungzy_kangdamshipperseungzy_kangdamshipper ♥自由容毅♡ Posts: 3,861Member

LEGEND

edited July 2013
    @dotaku 11.20pm KST [INFO] Tomorrow: 11:20pm KST~SBS healing camp with suzy
    credits to: Suzy missA (France) International fb

the answer to ur previous qn
    t....l....c..... stands for tender,loving...care chingu ya~~~ ;)) :))

<<我的自由年代>>容毅image
    Summer WinterFrindahikari_nmh
  • mtdtmtdt An Airen & Minoz! SingaporePosts: 1,834Member

SUPERSTAR

2. Although National First Love title is not bad, but sometime she wants to be sexy;

Maybe is Ian aka Damon again?  she also mentioned abt Ian aka Damon in the Harper mag interview...

이승기 Today's Love ♥ /  이민호 Gangnam Blues   

Innisfree Beijing 30Oct  Lotte Seoul 7Nov 

#LeeMinHo Global Tour 2014 RE:MINHO: ~ NKG@1Nov ~ SIN@9Nov ~ SHA@22Nov ~ BKK@27Dec

seungzy_kangdamshipperbuttercupFrindacsluvgcy
  • yujienyujien Posts: 557Member

IDOL

I miss the original 1N2D brotherhood
    from the list the winner should be LSG my bias.... :D
    seungzy_kangdamshipperbuttercupFrindahikari_nmh
  • justsomeone74justsomeone74 YoonGi Posts: 196Member

IDOL

Ohhh what's going on here...  :\"> :P

hmmm what video is this from?
    Summer Winter
  • mtdtmtdt An Airen & Minoz! SingaporePosts: 1,834Member

SUPERSTAR

suppose to carry her right? (From the leg sprain scene)....

think the timing was off so both burst out laughing? :)

이승기 Today's Love ♥ /  이민호 Gangnam Blues   

Innisfree Beijing 30Oct  Lotte Seoul 7Nov 

#LeeMinHo Global Tour 2014 RE:MINHO: ~ NKG@1Nov ~ SIN@9Nov ~ SHA@22Nov ~ BKK@27Dec

• justsomeone74justsomeone74 YoonGi Posts: 196Member

IDOL

edited July 2013
    mtdt said:

suppose to carry her right? (From the leg sprain scene)....

think the timing was off so both burst out laughing? :)

Yes it's a BTS scene. Any link to this particular BTS video? 
    (OK found it it's in one of the NG videos)
    Summer WinterFrindahikari_nmh
  • FrindaFrinda Yeo Wool/Kang Chi Posts: 4,280Member

LEGEND

edited July 2013

She already said that LSG made her heart race.Beside the ~safe~ answer of idea types that have already been named,talking about skinship between LSG & her while mentioning that too,i see it something that can happend.Besides,media tend to put titles a bit too *BAM*.She could mention it during the discussion about the drama and they decided to point that out THAT way.We will soon find out it seems... ~O)
    @mtdt said:
    Maybe is Ian aka Damon again?  she also mentioned abt Ian aka Damon in the Harper mag interview...
    Ian is 34 (or is it 36 now?) years old,he was/is dating his co-star in vampire diaries for years (Nina 24 years old ~or 26~) and they still filming season 5 so Ian can't be always there for her...through chat.Gonna still place my vote that she meant her dog! :))

imageimage
    lxandshikari_nmh
  • hikari_nmhhikari_nmh Unspeakable Posts: 400Member

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2013
    Morning, shippers! :-h :-h I'm checking out here for a little while before I get back on my preparation for presentation. :P

@mcromance unnie, thanks for your concern on my health anyway. :) Don't worry, I also do other things than the two I mentioned before. Next, I'll be busy baking for a celebration coming up in less than two weeks. 

@Frinda, so the remove formatting should be including the command spoiler. I usually only did it for the things inside the command. Now, I get it. About if he was searching for Suzy, I'm not sure myself. I'm gonna check on it and about what Suzy and MC TJH talked about later. The press con. smile that I mentioned before is this one:

Spoiler:
    lxands said:
    Actually I dun think LSG & the Suju boys bowing at Suzy. They bow at mc TJH instead, a respected senior and a host...look at his eyes, he's loking slighly behind her as she past him but as soon as he straightened up, his eyes went directly towards her as his smile widened...to me its like he try not to be obvious or excited and giddy as she pass him when he really did...I think both of them were giddy when they were close to each other..and I dun think they need to bow to each anyway becos I bet they must have seen each other back stage...especially now we know they have each others number, right *wink*
    @lxands, on 2nd thought, you might be right! They're actually bowing to MC TJH. Because they bowed before Suzy bowed to them too and went past through them first, I would normally think that they bowed to Suzy. 
    "Not to be obvious", "excited", and "GIDDY"!!! You did it once again! Like I said before, you put my thoughts in better and more accurate words. Those were my interpretation of his smiles  before I became delusional in trying to connect between the two smiles (during SMA opening in the gif & press con. pic that I just posted) and eventually lost those words. 8-} 8-} I seriously need to read dictionary and find the accurate words before I post my thoughts. :P Wait, where's my dictionary? 8-|

My presentation is in a few hours and after that I can <:-P <:-P 8-} 8-} B-) B-) 8-} 8-} <:-P <:-P with you. Ah.. I can wait for that (not the presentation :P )!!! *I need to punch myself* b-( b-(
    Frindalxandsyoboseoyo