Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

Replies

• iu93jjangiu93jjang Posts: 2,157Member

LEGEND

LoveSG said:
    iu93jjang said:
    now jun ho understand and of course in love with soon shin he willing to let MR to protect soon shin.. also i think with MR gone jun ho can make soon shin to enter his company again.. 
    even after this episode i think jun ho understand why soon shin go to MR and do something about it.. the story will get more interesting from here.. :)
    Agree with you  :)>-

But now that SS has gone to MR, I doubt JH will have anymore reason to kick MR out of his company n I doubt MR meant it when she threatened to leave Gabi. I don't think she can leave Gabi because then she will have less chances to act in movies again and she is so desperate to uphold her own reputation :-@ that she is not caring about anyone's feelings, even of her daughter's ...

JH will be helping SS to grab every opportunities of acting and when SS is too stressed out by MR's constant (fake) affection, JH can lend his shoulder for her to lean and cry on - that's how their romantic feelings will be nurtured :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

*Day-dream mode*
    i don't think that jun ho will agree with MR to take soon shin.. if jun ho see soon shin at her state when meeting with MR at the end i bet there is no way in this world that jun ho will allowed MR to hurt soon shin like that.. so i guess it going to a war between MR and jun ho.. we shall wait what writer-nim want to do with this story.. :)

keep calm and love PABO couple  :x

UAENA PLEASE VISIT IU THREAD HERE 
    AlobAromluv1yukiyukikujiaxin1603
  • AlobAroAlobAro Posts: 2,408Member

SUPERSTAR

off topic:

@ZarraJae -

i didn't watch any movies when i was out just now... went to a fast food joint n i played with the curly fries while pretending to listen to someone who was talking non-stop... *nag* *nag* *nag*... i just kept quite n responded only where appropriate... haha... it was a sux to the bone outing...

JRmyLove2-1collagejr
    ..can you feel me inside your heart..as it´s bleeding..why can´t you believe you can´t be loved..
    ,,i hear you scream in agony..and the horse stampedes and rages..in the name of desperation..

ZarraJaecherryblossomkawaimluv1dfwkimchi
  • ZarraJaeZarraJae I♥JYJ Posts: 2,737Member

LEGEND

@AlobAro In Sung was dressed like that cos JH practically dragged him from the office to run after SS when he learnt that she joined YH at the camp!

Off topic Aw so sad to hear about your date. Better luck next time >:)
    AlobArocherryblossomkawaiJekeiOlga2010Ans
  • edensoredensor I'm Her Star Candy Posts: 5,669Member

LEGEND

Ohh I really CAN'T STAND Mi RYUNGGG!!!!
    Why her annoying character got me more than our beloved Pabo Couple???
    Since the day she have a plan to make Soon Shin as her strange not her threat she keep saying "my daughter... my daughter..." like EVERY WHERE!
    She is really shameless... Ungratefull and all~... I can't event say all of the, too speechless...
    How can she talk that rude to JA who take care of her daughter all this time... 
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *there you gooo... finally I scream! djnajdiwaeoiduaosidakdjx I'm so pissed with her tonight. I think its because Soon Shin come to her T_T :(( (( :(( :((*

Sneaking into your heart...

AlobArojihanjannahcherryblossomkawairrmski
  • NEWMARIONEWMARIO thailandPosts: 25,091Guest

IMMORTAL

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 30 Review: Kim Dong Joo Tries to Link Bae Geu Rin with Go Joo Won

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 30 Review: Kim Dong Joo Tries to Link Bae Geu Rin with Go Joo Won

Jun 16, 2013

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 30, Jang Gil Ja(played by Kim Dong Joo) tried to link Shin Yi Jung(played by Bae Geu Rin) with her son, Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won).

After Gil Ja met with Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) and got a clear answer that her and Chan Woo broke up, she called Yi Jung and asked her to come over to her restaurant.

Yi Jung came and told her, “I’m fine, but Doctor Park is avoiding me. If he likes, I even want to marry him.” Gil Ja was excited and replied, “I’ll help. He’s a very devoted son, so he will eventually listen to me. Don’t worry too much.”

cr: koreandrama.com

Jandi Hyeon
  • edensoredensor I'm Her Star Candy Posts: 5,669Member

LEGEND

edited June 2013
    See... Its my first time saw Soon SHin face when she met MR at the last scene from Mario news post above. And just watching her face I tear up :(( :(( :((
    To see her cry is bad enough now its that hopeless expression. Thats the most I can bear to see T_T
    Sneaking into your heart...

iu93jjangjihanjannahrrmskiJekei
  • NEWMARIONEWMARIO thailandPosts: 25,091Guest

IMMORTAL

edited June 2013

Jun 16, 2013

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 30, Jang Gil Ja(played by Kim Dong Joo) tried to link Shin Yi Jung(played by Bae Geu Rin) with her son, Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won).

After Gil Ja met with Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) and got a clear answer that her and Chan Woo broke up, she called Yi Jung and asked her to come over to her restaurant.

Yi Jung came and told her, “I’m fine, but Doctor Park is avoiding me. If he likes, I even want to marry him.” Gil Ja was excited and replied, “I’ll help. He’s a very devoted son, so he will eventually listen to me. Don’t worry too much.”

cr: koreandrama.com

cherryblossomkawaiAlobArocolleenfhsmmr