do asian boys only like asian girls or anyone girls

Guest punkwolfygirl

Guest punkwolfygirl

i was wondering if asian boys likes black girl cause i see today these two couple a black girl and a asian boybut the question is do i have a shoot with a asian dude

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

different men has different taste, this apply to all races not just asian, but from what i see only the minority of asian men date women outside their race, and usually only the american borns.
as for me im an asian girl, i prefer white men over asian men.....just saying...

I would say not much chance with a East asian dude, but possibly with a Pacific Islander like Samoan , Tongan

are you attracted to Pacific Islander men? they are usually big & tall with nice complexion and well built

Ive seen some Pacific Islander & black couples

1334560284T138a2.jpg

Pacific Islanders are tough

Wow there's a lot of generalization going on in this thread...and mostly from people who have no idea since they aren't even Asian guys lol.  Even if I am an Asian guy, I don't think I can speak for my gender/ethnicity combo.
I'm a guy and...I like many...will pretty much will go after anything that walks. I've dated a black female before.  It doesn't really matter.  Pretty is pretty, cool is cool, fun is fun.
Biggest crush's in life are tied between Aaliyah, Hilary Duff (don't ask me why because I don't know) and Yoon Eun Hye.

Mannosuke - I don't think that's the case.  I do, however, think it is stupidly ignorant when an Asian female says, "I don't date Asian guys...(and won't even consider it)."  Also, before you ask, I eat lunch at Subway everyday.  

ajlee613 said: i live in the bay area. and spent a lot of time around ktown LA (but that was a while ago, times probably changed since)
at least in the bay area, at LEAST 9 out of 10 of my fellow asian male friends prefer an asian gf, and most asian girls are the same way.
it may be illogical, but this is simply observation, and i do not know where you are from, but it is most definitely not the norm, even in the more liberal spots of san francisco.

Everyone has different preferences so you can't straight out say "Asian guys only do this". Interracial dating is pretty normal here. It's more about finding someone you connect with, you may have a preference but you have to take a lot more into account as well.

ajlee613 said: well prefering an asian girl, but going out with a non-asian girl, doesn't that imply that you are "settling" for a non asian? 
so is it really illogical to say that those who cannot get what they prefer and settle for 2nd, is for lack of better term "left overs?"
sure there are people who go out with non asians because they actually prefer it, however, i find this to rarely be the case, and if they say this, it is because it is a defense mechanism and also for consideration. how would their lover feel knowing that they were 2nd choice? 
of course it isn't the only contributing factor, but generally speaking this is true. although i have seen this to be untrue in at least a few situations in certain neighborhoods. these are usuallly fairly well off places with out a huge asian population leaving people with few choiecs. places that are right next to super high population asian places where choices are plenty, u see it a lot less from my personal experience.
therefore i come to the conclusion that MOST not all people 1 prefer to date within their own race, and 2 will settle for someone out side of their race if there are no choies, or if they are simply rejected.
in high asian population places, they have choiecs... thus, if you see an asian with a non asian lover, if the population of said couples is higher than the small population that actually prefers dating outside of their race, it leaves the option that those people are people who were rejected from people of their race, and use the "exotic" card to get some one of a "quality" tha they couldn't get in their own race.
its not racist to have preferences, and im fairly certain there are survays that say that the MASS majority of people prefer to date within their own race, by transitive proporty, people who don't date in their own race have a high possibility of having no choice but to do so. aka "left overs"
sure it's not always. there are plenty of attractive people who could date their own race but dont for no other reason than personal preference of having a non same race lover.

Guest bona fide*

ajlee613 said: well prefering an asian girl, but going out with a non-asian girl, doesn't that imply that you are "settling" for a non asian? 
so is it really illogical to say that those who cannot get what they prefer and settle for 2nd, is for lack of better term "left overs?"
sure there are people who go out with non asians because they actually prefer it, however, i find this to rarely be the case, and if they say this, it is because it is a defense mechanism and also for consideration. how would their lover feel knowing that they were 2nd choice? 

Guest Knee1430266532

I think you are more likely to date within your community, so in places where Asian people hang out in communities that could explain why there are a lot of Asian/Asian couples. I wouldn't know though. Either way, it doesn't have anything to do with Asian people not finding black girls attractive, just that they aren't normally hanging out with black girls in general. I'm sure you have a great shot at any horny Asian man you might come across.

As for preferences, I (half Asian) do find Asian girls to be more attractive on average, but that doesn't mean I don't find pretty girls of other races attractive. My girlfriend is 100% white and she tops out the curve with a wide margin, so why would it matter that I prefer the average Asian girl to the average girl?

Guest Kerriganton

I seen a lot of Asian guys dating Asian girls. Some white and Black girls but rarely any black girls.

You guys have to know that Asians guys have very BAD stereotypes holding them back in the dating world.
The Small penis for one.
Most of them are shy and feel unwanted. 

I would find it hard to believe an asian male would even have any interest in most black women for a serious relationship?

it would be very unusual

asian male / black female is probably one of the most uncommon couples

you could walk around a big city all day and probably wont even see one AM / BF couple

Puerto Rican mixed with black is a possibility because they appear more latino

but not common with full black females

Guest bona fide*

I would find it hard to believe an asian male would even have any interest in most black women for a serious relationship?

it would be very unusual

asian male / black female is probably one of the most uncommon couples

you could walk around a big city all day and probably wont even see one AM / BF couple

Lol, of course you would find it hard to believe, green papaya. You don't live on planet Earth.

Archived