do asian boys only like asian girls or anyone girls

Guest punkwolfygirl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flyhighbich

depends on the individual obviously, what they want in a s/o other whether appearance wise or personality...everyone has different tastes..some people only b/c they want to keep their culture etc..etc...some don't care and just want to be loved
I know 3 Asian guys who are dating black girls..no big deal, to be honest, I know one of the black girls has Asian fever but the other 2 couples genuinely like each other despite race or w/e
I know everyone generalizes but damn will ppl quit it with the Asian girls w/ White guys things..it must be Cali thing b/c most Asians are there and only associate with other Asians..I guess I was born in a so called White area and its no big deal when an Asian guy gets with a White girl..., I know it's off topic sorry, it's just quite annoying and the reasons are pretty obvious why so many Asian girls want White guys..

topics often become totally irrelevant when people let their emotions do the talking instead of their mind.
anyways, to get back to the actual topic of some advice for you, it isn't your skin color persay that gives non-asians a lower chance with asians, it is the cultural differences and the assumed differences. there are black people in korea, who act and dress just like native koreans if they been there for most of their life. they usually get korean boyfriends just fine. 
you need to stand out from the stereotype, use the negative stereotypes of black people to boost u up instead of drag you down. be very opposite than the stereotype that will make those attributes stand out even more. so if u are quiet polite and femenine as a black girl, you will stand out as more polite and femenine than an equally matching asian girl.
like when u study persuasion, when you do the unexpected you give off a subconcious effect to others of someone who is stable. very stable so far to say "hero"
obviously no one other than the OP read my last post about not taking stuff personal. when she was the only one that wasn't taking it personally lol.

Guest punkwolfygirl

@flyhighbich THANK YOU some one gets it, it was just simple yes or no question but people takes it to the head about stereotypes and some other things like charts or graphs

Guest bona fide*

ajlee613 said: i dont kno why people are taking this subject so personally
someone posts up stats and ppl get hurt about the minority. i recall me and EVERYONE else made it CLEAR that there are always exceptions and this was indeed a GENERALIZATION.
try to keep your heart out of it. i have nothing against asians going out with non asians, it is really just my honest opinion based on what i have seen and what i have read and what i have heard. u kno what they say if it walks like a duck....

Guest Daylightful1430291872

Although it is true that people base impressions off of stereotypes, in the end it is up to the individual. I have been on a date with a man who so happened to be Korean, and I have been on a date with a man who happened to be white. Their ethnicity means nothing to me in terms of finding a partner and vice-versa. I find people who are attracted to me are attracted to my personality. My boyfriend is white, and he admitted that he would have never thought he would end up with a black woman but that didn't keep him from being with one. It's not like he thought black women were loud or obnoxious, but it was the last thing he would have ever thought of happening (just never crossed his mind). I do think upon first meeting, many people may think up of some kind of negative stereotype of a black woman; but it also depends on how you present yourself. I am currently living in Japan, and many Japanese men are actually willing to date outside of their race; however, culturally they are shy and quiet so it makes it harder. It really just does depend on the individual. People will like you for you, as cliche as it sounds. If you are a kind, respectful person people will naturally be attracted to that! I know many Japanese men who are interested in women who are black. To be honest, they really don't care of ethnicity. I do think parents can be a factor, but as society grows to be more accepting I can definitely see that changing as well!
@greenpapaya, A lot of people who so happened to be mixed are born without having a huge significant of features from one of the races. Besides, the avatar is also really small and black genes are very dominate. 

Guest ryohazuki

I'm Filipino/Spanish/Chinese
My preference is definitely Asian girls. I like all kinds of Asians...Thai, Korean, Nepalese etc.... I have to say though I think Vietnamese, Korean, Taiwanese, Chinese girls are the hottest :-0! Japanese are a bit overhyped IMO, no offence to anyone. I love both tanned and light skinned girls. Something about a nicely tanned Asian girl(not fake tan i.e Snooki or Tila Tequila...EUGH!!)  that drives me crazy though. Hmm I went a bit off topic there lol.

I do find other races attractive too though. Some really attractive Caucasians, Latinas, Indians/Pakistani etc..girls. I do find some mixed race black girls attractive too. Can't say I'm too attracted to full race ones though. Thandy Newton for example is very nice, dunno if she is mixed or not though. There was this really hot mixed race black girl in my class who really liked me. She had BIG yellow fever though. She came onto me really strong and even asked me if I know any tall chinese guys loool. She also said she wants to have chinese babies lol. Although she was very attractive(most black guys liked her) she was way taller than me(6ft, I'm 5.7 lol) and was way too loud and crazy for me. She was really cool though, I think right now she's dating a black guy. She couldn't find her tall Chinese guy lol.

My preference for Asian girls isn't just a looks thing(although I find their looks a lot more attractive) it's also a cultural and personality thing. Asians also tend to have good family values.

I think it really depends on the guy you're .. 'targeting' lets say.

Some Asian guys might go for black girls, some go for white/Asian girls.

Me personally, I'm an Asian girl, I would go for Asian guys more than white guys, but like I said it really depends on the guy you're looking at.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived