SOOMPI IDOL 9 - Round 4 Results [Top 6] & Final Round Info

Jaeho

si9newbanner.jpg
Round 4 Results [Top 6] & Final Round Info.......

Youtube ★ Tumblr ★ Twitter ★ Directory ★ Skype Chat ............

We're excited to finally announce the Top 6 contestants who will move on to the Final Round! Although we were going to pass only 5 contestants onto the final round, we’ve decided to pass 6 due to the great response to the polls. Congratulations, Top 6! There’s only one more round left.

And congratulations to everyone for making it this far! We really appreciate everyone’s efforts, enthusiasm, and talent! Thanks for participating, and we hope our comments have been helpful.

TOP 6 - Congratulations!

Final Round Information

Theme
“Anything Goes” - You may choose all types of music, including non-Korean. You may not recycle any previously recorded material. Only new entries will be accepted.

Deadline
Final Round Entries must be sent by August 30, 2012 (11:59 PM EST).

Length & Format
Please prepare a Youtube video clip under 5:00 (five minutes) but over 3:00 (three minutes) of yourself singing, rapping, or dancing. The time limit will be strictly enforced.

Videos must be titled: [soompi Idol 9] Soompi Username - Artist - Title

Submission
Please submit your entries to Jaeho by Private Message.

Other Information
The Final Round will result in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Winners. The Top 3 will be decided by the judges. Prizes will be discussed with the winners by Private Message after the contest. Good luck!

Please post comments/questions below.

Guest Kyung-Jae

Wow, is that really my name on there? o___o I'm still in denial. 
Thank you so much everyone.. especially to the judges for all the useful feedback. Everyone is seriously just so good, I definitely feel the pressure now to do great haha. For me, this is a giant improvement from SI8, I think I only made it to the second round if that LOL. 
Good luck to the other 5 contestants! :D You all are perfect and I can't wait to see the entries. <3

Guest betadesdemona

I'm so shocked that I made it O_O I know my performance this time was rather weak... >.< I hope I'll be able to show a strong entry for this last round! Good luck to the final players & thank you to the judges!!

Guest iammarco

Kyung-Jae said: Wow, is that really my name on there? o___o I'm still in denial. 
Thank you so much everyone.. especially to the judges for all the useful feedback. Everyone is seriously just so good, I definitely feel the pressure now to do great haha. For me, this is a giant improvement from SI8, I think I only made it to the second round if that LOL. 
Good luck to the other 5 contestants! :D You all are perfect and I can't wait to see the entries. <3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Danielle

Congrats to the top 6!!! I honestly didn't even expect to make it as far as I did, I had so much fun and it was a great experience while it lasted! :DGood luck to all of you!! You're all awesome!!

• 2 weeks later...

Important:
I just checked my inbox just now and I'm missing entries from a couple of people. I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner. Do you guys think you can turn in something by next week, say by Sep 14? 
I'll also let everyone have the option of re-submitting your entries by then just in case.
I'm really sorry about dragging this on, but we will definitely have everything done this month. 

I haven't received any of the missing entries. I'm sorry to keep everyone waiting, so we'll go ahead and start judging/set up the polls asap. 
Oops, nevermind. Give me a few more days guys. x_x I need to update the video w/ the new entries

Quick update
Hey everyone, just a quick update. We are currently judging the final entries and we will hopefully be done before the end of the month. We’ll post the polls on Monday (09/24), which will give everyone at least a week to vote. Thanks again for your participation and support!

Archived