SOOMPI IDOL 9 - Round 3 Polls - Vote now!

Jaeho

si9newbanner.jpg
Round 3 Polls......

Visit the official Soompi Idol 9 Tumblr to vote now for your favorite contestants! ...........

Thanks for sending in your entries! Judging is now in progress, but we’re opening the polls early this time to speed things up.

Only 10 contestants in total will move on to Round 4!
As usual, the polls will save the contestants with the lowest scores from elimination, so your votes are very important!
Polls close July 6, 11:59 PM EST. Full results with the Top 10 and Round 4 information will be posted on July 7, 2012.

Please post all comments and questions in this thread.

YoutubeTumblrTwitterDirectory ★ Skype Chat

whoever votes for me, thanks~
good luck to the rest of the contestants. and good luck to me..i'll be needing it@_@

Oh yeah, if anyone's confused --- everyone's on the poll, but that doesn't mean you're all facing elimination. We're still judging, so if you get a perfect or high score, you'll most likely advance to the next round automatically. :D

Guest Firefly31

Good luck everyone! I'll need it too haha.. It kind of sucks though that maybe the votes will go to 'waste' when you didn't receive a passing score XD:

• 1 year later...

Archived