Hwayoung’s Father: “I’m So Sorry. I Have Nothing to Say” | Soompi

Guest System1430291513

Guest System1430291513

120801_Tara_Hwayoung.jpgHwayoung’s Father: “I’m So Sorry. I Have Nothing to Say” | Soompi

Hwayoung’s father spoke to the press for the first time since the contract dispute broke out on Monday. On August 1, Hwayoung’s father, only identif

Read the full story here

Well, what parent would talk to the press right now about this issue.

It may be awhile till anyone if them says anything to the public.

Guest prosperr

I wouldn't be surprised if the parents or Hwayoung WON'T be able to say anything due to legal (or other kinds of) pressure from the company/CEO. I'm sure neither Hwayoung or her parents are enjoying the endless speculation and debate that is surrounding them and would love nothing more than to lay out the facts. But it seems that, for some reason, they can't do this.

In the end, it comes down to the power struggle between a large company and individuals.

Guest LittlePinky82

I wouldn't want to talk to the press right now either. Right now the main priority should be working out whatever legal issues you have with the company and getting out of there. Even though I'm an outsider and don't know the full story from what I've seen they have nothing to apologize for imo.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xopo17

no suprise seeing the father saying no comment since his other daughter still works for the company. so he is just playing a safety way for his daughter/ hwayoung sister

Archived