Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2012] Answer Me 1997 응답하라 1997

Replies

• lemonsorbetlemonsorbet Posts: 282Member

IDOL

im sure this has already been asked... just got RIDICULOUSLY addicted to this drama! 
    does anyone do live recaps+ provide live spoilers for this show? if so, please point me in the right direction. 

thanks!

• confuquedconfuqued Posts: 2New Member
    The way this show is being subbed is so frustrating! But kudos to Dramafever for always being the first to sub it. Hoping I can watch episode 10 subbed before episode 11 & 12 air.
  • confuquedconfuqued Posts: 2New Member
    Dramafever has heard my cries!! Episode 10 is now up. =DDDD!!!
    shezabluedelacour
  • LynaLyna Kansas City, MissouriPosts: 752Member

SUPERSTAR

edited August 2012

“To be honest I treasure Kang Junhee and Yoon Yoonjae’s love line the most."

@ chopsticksandspoon - thanks for the awesome article ... I love everything little bit of that article and just the sentence above makes me squeal in delight because I am on the same ship as the PD. Junhee being my favorite!

And I am extremely happy that they focus on Junhee liking Yoon Yoonjae to the smallest detail which makes Junhee one-side love the most heartbreaking out of the group. And now reading this article, it just makes me more excited to see how the Junhee one-side will be finish at the very end ..

Selecting Hoya for the role was a daebak choice because honestly the way he was portray I wouldn't have expected him to like Yoonjae until his confession surprises me.

*giddy* I'm going to have to re-read the article one more time.

Currently watching: tvn Three Musketeers; Naeil Cantabile 
  • payelpayel IndiaPosts: 476Member

SUPERSTAR

edited August 2012
    LOVE STORY ' PART 1 ' All For You'  released

The drama  thanks  fans with a Duet remake project, ’ LOVE STORY.  New beautiful remake Duet song  to reinvent the story of love, this project is designed with the intention of P A R T 1 and  2 . An official of the agency, said, "This project  is to thank the viewers for their support.

Source

‘Reply 1997’s Seo In Guk and Jung Eun Ji Finally Get Together

At least, for their drama OST that is.

Rising stars Seo In Guk and A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji of tvN’s Reply 1997 have come together to record a duet track for the drama’s OST.

The two singers recorded a cover of Cool’s popular single, All For You for the drama OST, Love Story Part 1 – All For You.

A representative for the drama’s OST production shared on the Love Story project saying, “Love Story is a project to remake some of the former memorable love songs inserted into Reply 1997. This duet project was planned to show our gratitude to the drama fans’ support.”

The representative added that two parts are planned for the project with the second part aimed to be released in two weeks.

All For You featuring Seo In Guk and Jung Eun Ji will be released online on August 28.

Source

minyu17DuckButtHunter
  • sparkzysparkzy Los Angeles, CAPosts: 128Member
    This drama has me feeling SO nostalgic... I've revisited 90s kpop for the past hour on youtube!
    I can almost hear our Shiwon screaming in this clip!!

my current interests in life: Running Man, 상속자들, juicing, and 미래의 선택
    DuckButtHunter
  • nileyfan1nileyfan1 Posts: 243Member

IDOL

Seo In Guk and Eun Ji's song the song is sooooo prettyyyy
    Please read the signature rules
    hartofseekerLuna
  • minyu17minyu17 Hazuki Airin IndonesiaPosts: 342Member

SUPERSTAR

KYAAAA!!! Finally OST is released. I very addict with this drama and wait for OST, but until now, song in drama is the song from other GB or BB. But Finally, Eun Ji and In Guk duet :D
    C
    urrently Watch :WGM JjongAh couple | Running Man | Secret Door | Naeil's Cantabile |
    Waiting Drama : Itazura na Kiss 2 ~ Love in Tokyo
    http://clover-blossoms.blogspot.com
  • JoluxiFairyJoluxiFairy Ella PEPosts: 108Member

IDOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMJ2nfIgYMc
    MV is out! 
    To feel love again...you only need a moment

IDOL

^^^ EEEKK they are sooo cutee togetherr I love them !!!!! I wish there was an HD version!
  • lemonsorbetlemonsorbet Posts: 282Member

IDOL

edited August 2012
    nileyfan1 said:
     Seo In Guk and Eun Ji's song the song is sooooo prettyyyy

sigh. shows how old i am... but this song is a remake of a song by a group called kul. very nostalgic indeed :) and surprisingly i think i love the remake more!

IDOL

I just finished episode 10....such a good episode. Joon Hee was amazing dancer in this episode and so sweet. I love his confession and then Yoon Jae laughing hahahaa awww I wonder he will come out and say he's gay to the guys cause Shin Won only seems to know. And I hope Shin Won and Yoon Jae get together soon they are too cute together. 
  • pinky-jaypinky-jay Posts: 18Member
    edited August 2012
    i don't know if this is can help you...but i download it in a HD ver. from this channel in YT

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/Q_GyneFGQ74" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SUPERSTAR

C
    urrently Watch :WGM JjongAh couple | Running Man | Secret Door | Naeil's Cantabile |
  • pinky-jaypinky-jay Posts: 18Member
    I root for tonight episodes of Reply 1997....pleaseeeee~~~ i hope Shiwon will end up with YoonJae and not TaeWoong....
    Triv
  • chopsticksandspoonchopsticksandspoon MARCH 24, 1998 SHINHWA LANDPosts: 2,375Member
    edited August 2012

Available in 1080p from this channel! Use Keepvid if you want to download it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_GyneFGQ74

It's Cool's song, All for You! Watch it on the original channel so they'd know that a lot of people are watching the video, not the ones that are re-uploaded on other channels!

ALL MY EUNJI FEELINGS. 

How adorable and cuter and ultra pretty is Eunji, really? I'm not an avid fan of A-Pink or anything but she's always been my favorite of her group because of her voice and because of her great live singing, now her acting too~ And she and Seo Inguk are just adorable together!!!!

And if you want, tweet the PDs at the show's official Twitter to tell them how awesome the MV is!
  • shezasheza Posts: 645Member

SUPERSTAR

Eunji's voice is beautiful!!!!
  • PJupiterPJupiter SoCalPosts: 234Member

IDOL

I've been in a drama slump lately, so I was more than pleasantly surprised by "Answer Me 1997." I must admit, I also had some reservations about the main cast being heavily idols, but after catching up to episode 10 in just two afternoons, I can confidently say that my fears were misplaced. Each and every character is carefully and convincingly portrayed by each repsective actor. And of course, the writing is exceptional. This writer creates a story that is filled with realistic, thoughtful and endearing characters, and the plot is smart, surprising, and heartfelt. My praise may be premature, but at the rate it's going, this drama (and writer) may very well make it to my top 5 personal favorites!
    10.png   Please follow the signature rules.
    FROM REEL TO REAL: JOONGBO

SUPERSTAR

if lyrics and translate is out, please share :) :)
    beautiful Song :)
    C