Block Sites At School

Guest yamaki_LOVE

Guest yamaki_LOVE

what sites hat are not block to access:D
do you guys know any sites that let you play or listen to music at school like any unblock sites? since im at school right now and theres nowhere else to go to but soompi even yahoo is blocked >< and plus maybe someone else wants to know too :D

sorry mod if its wrong to put here or ask, you can close.

Guest simpleandpink

It would really depend on your school. Your school decides which websites to block. It's not like Yahoo is blocked at every school or something. Your school probably just doesn't want you to log-in to your e-mail or something..

I'd try something like last.fm or imeem (I don't really listen to music online...these are the only two I know)

Guest _ShiKAndA_

you can upload music onto www.box.net

i do that. orr have you tried soundclick?? freshmen year, i'd go to betiz.net just to watch MVs

buut yeah, it depends on your school suzasder

Guest sweetREDEMPTION.

www.unblockfilters.com

www.hidemybuns.com

these two sites are my best friends when i'm at school trying to access myspace & youtube. =)

Guest yamaki_LOVE

You can go on a proxy and listen to music on sites there. =) I'll post up websites it you want them. xD;

yeah i would like that. could you please??? :D

Guest Xiaoba1tu

Why don't you bring your iPod/ mp3 player to school? Or don't they allow that?

If you listen to music on the school computer, you'll need a pair of earphones too. ><

Guest yukumushio

naaah, all the proxy sites are blocked at my school, I use Portable Tor

Just extract it onto your USB, and double click the exe file that looks like a red onion with the name "Portable Tor"

change the Internet explorer settings to:

tools > internet options> Connections > LAN settings > check the "use proxy server for your LAN" > Advanced > for http put in "localhost", for the port put in "8118", everything else, just leave it alone.

Then press ok, ok, ok, and you should be ready to go!

PS: It's sorta slow, but it bypasses everything

• 6 years later...

Archived