Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest easyascake

it was either across the universe or charlie bartlet

lol i watched them one right after the other so i

can't remember ><

Guest Iridescence

Drillbit Taylor.

It was actually funnier than I thought it was going to be. I didn't really expect much at all. I thought it was going to be stupid and not funny at all. But it was pretty funny. Who would've thought that they would make a highschool fight scene that intense? One of the craziest movie bullies EVER. hahah.

I watched Water Horse. But I din mean to watch it at first. Just got to watch it becos my cousin has the DVD. So I sat down and watched during our family gathering. It's not too bad. I watched 'I Think I Love My Wife" by Chris Rocker not long ago as well. Very funny show. LOL!

^I'm watching that tomorrow. Hope it will be more interesting than the first one.

The last movie I watched was The Eye, the American version. I wasn't expecting much from it, but sadly it disappointed me more than I'd thought.