Quantcast
Guest Nat1980

Last Movie You Saw?

The Way Home (Jibeuro).
It's a real tear jerker and I cried an ocean. Oh, and it's kind of a silent movie, but still, it's really good! The actors did really good jobs and it seems so real. 

FIFTY SHADES OF GREY
I read [red] the book.I have waited more than 2 years for this movie.
The chemistry was bland. I was disappointed.Jamie Dornan just proved my original thought when he replaced Charlie Hunnam as Christian Grey. He's not enigmatic enough to play the role.I was more surprised to see Dakota's performance transcending from the screen. Her eyes did it for her.I was moved more when I read [red] the book compared to when I was watching it on screen. [More to say "not moved at all"]
As a fan of Fifty Shades Trilogy my unbiased judgment is that it's a 5/10!!
Scott Eastwood [could have been Christian as well]!! 8-> 

:(( Triumph in the sky's saving grace is the song by eason chan. the rest of the movie is bad sepia inspired filters with half awake acting. I get better expressions from zombies. save your money to buy macdonald's instead. at least even if the food is bad for your health at least it taste good.

I believe it was fifty shades of grey ifff I'm not mistaken.. it was a HUGE disappointment.. the books were pretty decent.. but the movie just SUCKED.. the male lead portraying christian grey has really bad acting.. and the movie was just super boring in general.. I'm definitely not following the sequel movie productions. -.-

My current favorite movie

:)  no to be serious I will be seeing Cinderella tonight. I am looking forward to it. Who doesn't love a fairytale 

went through a dennis villeneuve marathon yesterday to prepare for sicario.

incendies
enemy
prisoners

i think he will do the blade runner remake justice.