Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

• 3 weeks later...
Guest HERMIT

I saw Godzilla.

Coming out of the women's restroom at the theater. Man, she was scary huge.

Oh yeah, I went to watch Neighbors.

A Fault in Our Stars....I didn't shed a single tear. Also, everyone in that movie only wears blue. Seriously, if you go watch it, take note of their clothes. For 90% of the movie, everyone is wearing some shade of blue. It was really weird.

Guest motherducker

zantac_2 said: edge of tommorrow.

enjoyed this a lot. cant believe it bombed. im hoping hollywood would give gantz a go. in r rated goodness of course.

^i havent watched gantz live and probably never will. the thing i dont like about japanese live conversions of manga is that they try and stick to the story and environment too much. i guess for most manga fans, this would be ideal. but i think inspiration works better in film story telling. funny that the much hated bastardisation of hollywood is what i prefer haha.
on a similar note, i think its possible to do the story of berserk on film as well. but of course itd have to be in rated r!