Quantcast
Guest Nat1980

Last Movie You Saw?

The last movie I watched was A Room With A View starring Helena Bonham Carter and Julian Sands. It was sooooooo romantic. The lead actor/actress' chemistry was really good. This scene gave me a lot of FEELS. 

ff20121026a3a.jpg

Edited by choovelylove

^damn. im putting that in my to watch list. the last movie where i saw helena bonham carter in a romantic role was conversations with other women. enjoyed that one a lot. plus, it has daniel day lewis!

• Like 1

deadpool.

i probably only picked up half of the references used in the movie. and im a pretty savvy 90s pop culture guy.

pride and prejudice.

cant believe i actually enjoyed it. so much, that i watched it again a few hours later. oh god.

online: don't forget me

cinema:  the avengers or something.  it has been ages so my memory tend to fail me

Yesterday I tried to watch Suicide Squad. I love the soundtrack, but I couldn't watch even the first half of the movie... It's not that it's bad, it's just too predictable ;)

The last movie I saw at the cinema was Fantastic Beasts. I think the last film I watched at home was a Japanese film ‘Evergreen Love.’ I liked the foodie aspects and the romance was good but some bits were a bit unbelievable.

On 3/21/2017 at 10:23 AM, lee-chan said:

Beauty and the Beast :tongue:

Do you mean the one with emma watson as the beauty?

I also watched it but it was a bit of a let down :(

I don't think the beast and the beauty really had the time to actually "fall" in love.

As for me, the last movie I've watched was Fantastic Beasts and where to find them.

I think it was an okay movie. I personally love the actor (Eddie Redmayne) but the story was a bit lackluster? I dunno. Did I enjoy the movie? Yes. Am I looking forward to the next installment? Not really...

Edited by nelomello
  • Like 2

@nelomello yup the live action one. I kinda like it though, yes there was little time but I love the cast so it was all right. Watched it twice. Haha^^. Fatastic Beasts was nice too, lacks something  but again I'm in for the cast though.

• Like 2