Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest Sensitive_soul

Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame. Starring Carina Lau and Andy Lau

Guest belle-epoque

I watched Limitless last night and today I will be watching Gamer.

Limitless was quite interesting, I give it 3/5 haha

Guest Wingedbunny

I recently watched Sakuran, Pompoko and my Neighbor totoro. I saw the last one for the first time. I kind of wish i saw it earlier i guess. It was a really quite movie.

Guest toGETherONE

Mr and Mrs Single [CHN] ~ I love the theme song more than the movie. Yen-j and Rene Liu have a great song together.

Pirates of the Caribbean (IV): On Stranger Tides [uS] ~ disappointing

Guest YUNICA

thor; i like it! and the lead is hot. wheee.

something borrowed; it was overall a bit boring, not as good as i thought it would be.

Guest toGETherONE

Shotgun Love [KOR] ~ if you're a fan of Sex Is Zero then this is your next MUST watch film

Guest sanjaysinghania

last week i watched Cost of a Soul movie wao such a great movie to watch.also i like the story of the movie.it was amazing.this movie is about At the time of war in Iraq, Tommy Donahue and DD Davis has come back to their home wounded in North Philadelphia where they have brought up. Tommy, when he returns, he finds and reaches to his wife Faith who he has discarded when she has been pregnant and helps to escape a life of a criminal.but now i am going to Download The Hangover Part 2 movie.i am a huge fan of this movie.i watched the trailer of this movie and i really liked this movie.moreover this is one of my favorite movie of all time. and i hope the second part of the movie will also great to watch.

Thor : It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Kind of cliche, but not at bad watch.

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides : Kind of disappointing. PotC 1-3 were just way too good in comparison. Again not a bad watch, just sort of boring.

Kung Fu Panda II : So good! I loved it! The peacock is so funny lol

Beastly : Eh. It was boring.

Guest Zom.B

Recently I watched

Fast five, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Thor.

I'm a big fan of the series that these movies belong to so I REALLY loved them all.

Guest silverkey_

Kung Fu Panda The movie is awesome just like it said on commercials and i absolutely love it!!

Thor I really didn't expect anything from these movie since i didn't know anything about thor or didn't even see any teaser before my brother drag me to watch this one, but it's surprisingly good, but not that good compare to kung fu panda. but the actor is sure HOT.

Pirates of the Carribean it's good but the first three are better maybe because i miss will and elizabeth, but it's feels something is missing without those two alteast for me. plot wise not that good, but not also not bad just yeah.

At the theatres it would be Thor. AMAZING graphics but really cliche plot. You already know what's going to happen within the first 5 minutes of the plot.

At home it was Red Riding Hood. <3 I loved it just because I love Amanda and the male leads were so sexy.

Guest itrayya

last film i watched was RED starring Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, etc.

it was very fun to watch, great film to pass the time.

another film i watched was LET THE RIGHT ONE IN, the original Swedish one.

i liked it a lot. i like the idea of their friendship and how she takes care of business for him.

now this is a good vampire movie.