Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest SlicedBread

I've been watching a lot of cheese out of the Millcreek 50 Movie packs...

Last one was "Ring of Terror". Pretty lame unless you like "so bad, they're good" type of movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLESAUwXFe0

MST3K makes it a lot more fun, if you have no one to make sarcastic comments with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGtYWvPs5B0&feature=player_detailpage#t=295s

'Ahjussi/ The man from nowhere'

A little bit gory at times but I really enjoyed it. Won Bin has mad charisma and acting skills, he really impressed me and I couldn't stop staring and going gaga over him. I couldn't help it, the man is beautiful. 

Guest voicesinherhead

Just came back from watching Paul in the cinemas.  Good movie, especially if you're a sci-fi buff; it's fun to pick out all the references to all the different sorts of movies!

I love Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, they're awesome!

Guest chopper!

Scream 4

beginning surely pissed me off lols, with the whole "girls explaining why old slashers films are so much scarier than aliens, zombies, ghost girls, and saw". i was like "i really don't need a whole indirect lecture on why scream 4 came back. just get with the killing already."

anyways, the movie wasn't scary at all, and i kept laughing when the phone rang because it reminded me too much of scary movie XD

Hello Ghost - Terrible subtitles (obvious errors like using "sister" in lieu of brother) but heart-warming twist in the end.

Ebola Virus - I choose not to know where who cooks food in the restaurant.

Insidious - Checking to see what the rage is all about

Guest toGETherONE

Season of Good Rain [KOR&CHN] ~ a collaborative piece both Korea and China, actors speaking mainly English, so it felt comforting in a good way (I find the rough English darn cute).

Hello Stranger [THAI] ~ fun filled satire; foreigners visiting S.Korea with all its hype and hoopla.

Love Julinsee [THAI] ~ 4 young stories rolled into 1 film linked through a music festival/concert. Good rom-com.