Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest marasshi

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

I loved the acting. The story was a little too weird for me to really like it, but objectively, it was a pretty good film. Lily Cole was a surprise; I didn't expect much from her, but she actually did pretty well. Andrew Garfield was adorable. Heath Ledger was great in his own way, as usual, and knowing that this was his last movie before he died made me cry. :(

Guest Myss Blewm

Back to the Future!!!!

They were screening it on Saturday at the theatre I go to for its 25th anniversary. We got free posters too. XD

Guest toGETherONE

Sophie's Revenge [C]... picture Zhang ZiYi alike a Meg Ryan in French Kiss or Addicted to Love rendition, however So Ji-sub and Peter Ho are very nice to look at blush.gif

How to Train Your Dragon [uS]... my niece and I love Toothless :D

Legend of the Guardian

Love the animation and 3d effect. Wish it was longer.

Saw 7.

It very gruesome and amazing as usual. Movies like this aren't really for the faint of heart. I got so intense that it makes me wanted to step out of the theater. I thought that they would have a lot fan coming to watch it but seem like people in my city aren't really into it.

Life as we know it

i watched it with my friends, actually we didn't expect anything from that movie~ LOL. but it turned to be really good! very entertaining xD besides, needed some tips for babies~ i am a fresh auntie! xD