Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Despicable Me! i watched it alone because i was so pissed off by my mom and my sister so i wanted to do something that would calm me down. apparently Agnes, Edith, and Margaux, and those little yellow guys did a great job of giving me a good laugh! ^_^

Guest KateFanscape

letters to juliet.... it was nice

I just watched this with my BF last night and I completely agree! We stayed in for a "date night" and rented it from Movies On Demand - I thought Anna Seyfried was even better than she is on Big Love, plus the Italian scenery was totally gorgeous. It was a lot funnier than I was expecting too!

By the way, if you're thinking about renting Letters to Juliet, definitely check out Movies On Demand - when you rent from Movies On Demand, there's no lines, no driving, no need to even get up from your couch! My boyfriend and I really enjoyed the convenience of renting from Movies On Demand; we never even had to put down our wineglasses :) Check your local cable guide to see if your cable provider offers Movies On Demand, and check out http://www.cablevideostore.com for more info. I do work for Movies On Demand, so if you have any questions, just ask!

Despicable Me. haha Right after my 6pm class I went to the movies with my friend. I thought no one was going to be in the theater watching since it's been out for quite a while now. But to my surprise, it was a full house and it was mostly adults watching. I didn't even see a kid. haha I love this movie!

My Sister's Keeper. Our professor required us to watch it because he wanted to discuss the different conflicts that arouse in the story. I was preparing myself to cry because my former roommate told me it was a real tearjerker, but I didn't even shed a tear. It was sad, but not too sad that would cause me to shed some tears.

I got through half of THX 1138 but had enough of the dystopian future films. All week long, I've read about it in class, written on it for an assignment, and seen several movies on it (unknowingly until the end). 

So I thought Se7en might be a break from this whole modernity theme. It's not.