Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest alicee

He's Just Not That Into You

Watched it last night on DVD with my friend :D

Seriously one of my most favorite movies; it's a great chick flick that's totally realistic :]

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

contrary to what i've heard from others, i think this was a great movie! lots of action -- never a dull moment. very COOL!!

Guest resmilank

It was a surprised movie as Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009) comes to screen and it was one of the best animated movies we going to experienced in this year. After few months of waiting the movie have been released and it was one good movie comes so closer to humanity and showing the desperation of friendship. Free movies we saw Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009) movie and it was awesome

Ice-Age-Dawn-of-the-Dinosaurs.jpg

Guest lampshade

I watched UP. Loved it!

Then I watched Picnic at Hanging Rock which is an older movie. Bizarre.

Guest dare2move
I finally watched Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain

it's a really strange movie.. lol but I enjoyed it. I love the soundtrack and Audrey Tautou is so charming.

i LOOOOOOVE that movie. excellent cinematography, acting, and although weird, it is still inexplicably endearing!

i saw howl's moving castle. miyazaki is timeless! and the soundtrack is so, so beautiful.

Guest Daiquiri

^ Out of all the Miyazaki movies that I've seen, Howl's Moving Castle wasn't nearly as good as his other works. It was still cute and enjoyable nonetheless, after all it's Miyazaki.

I saw Tony Takitani with some friends recently and while I loved the cinematography, the plot wasn't nearly as compelling for me. I'm more excited about seeing Norwegian Wood being turned into a film.

Guest infinite*

Year One.

I didn't even know what the movie was about, but watched it anyway because I was told it's funny.

Pretty good movie. It was cute.

Guest lilyphilia.

I just saw the Spanish horror flick, REC last night and it was freakin' awesome! :w00t:

And so far, it's the best zombie movie I've ever seen.

It was nerve-wracking and it gave me goosebumps too! Can't wait to watch the sequel soon <333

Guest hyerimii

The House Bunny. I thought it was retarded when I saw the commercials but my friends said it was funny and good - I was right. It was kind of eh.