Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest dolcedor.

In theaters: Inception

Other than that, the last two movies I saw were The Godfather parts I and II. Yes, I finally got around to watching them.

Guest marasshi

Das Boot. I didn't realize it was over 3 hours long until I saw that it was already 2h30 and no one had died yet (haha). It's very different from the rest of the war movies I've seen, but it's still very good.

Guest susamirain

I saw Resident Evil: Afterlife. It was great I wanted more! The action was even better than the previous ones but I do miss some of the other characters. I'd recommend this movie to all action fans or movie fans that want to just have fun!

The Coast Guard (2002) took me by surprise!

i thought it was going to be like JSA. boy, was i wrong!

i knew the film was going to be about paranoia. but gawd damn, the way it happened and unfolded was so unexpected. i loved it!

also finished BBC: Being Human - Season 2. (i have not seen Season 1)

vampires and werewolves seem to be an overused theme nowadays.

and with the bastardization of their images with the advent of twilight, i was hesitant to watch this series.

the online trailers for this show were a bit corny and lacking, but i thought i'd give it a try since the reviews were good.

this show has turned out to be one of the best i've seen this year. it's much more gritty and gory than i expected, which was a great surprise. the show also throws in just the right about of humor and drama into the mix to keep things fresh. what i loved most about the show is that it showed the human side of the characters and was, at the same time, unapologetic when the monsters within unleashed themselves.

can't wait for season 3 to start!

Guest yellow submarine

The Man in the Moon (1991)

Watched it mainly because of Reese Witherspoon. Her acting was great even as a 14 year old. Before watching it though, I went on the movie's message board on IMDB to read about it. BIG mistake. The ending was spoiled because people but spoilers as thread titles...so no surprise for me. It was still an enjoyable movie though. Good family film.

Guest ovovoovo

Tomorrow, When the War Began

I watched it yesterday. Some parts were suspenseful and it definitely pumped my heart a bit. Overall, it was a good film and I definitely want to get books on this series now!