Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest Leopoldine

Knight and Day.

A good comedy/action movie. Though I really don't know why the original title Knight and Day was tranlated in France for another english title: Night and Day.... :mellow:

Guest cinjin

Toy Story 4, it was pretty good

LOL how did you watch Toy Story 4?

Anyways, I saw Inception yesterday. The best movie EVER. The guy that wrote/directed it is an absolute genius. The plot was so well written and put together. My mind was blown.

Guest sunny_dance

Death At A Funeral

It was the situations that arised at the funeral, which made it funny more than anything else. I was banking on Chris Rock and Martin Lawrence to make it funnier given that they are comedians; however, they didn't bring out too many laughs though.

Brothers

Great movie, Tobey Maguire shined. It makes you feel for the soldiers out there and the horrific things they encounter in war. That one scene where he was forced to...I can't even fathom something like that happening. Very sad. It's no wonder soldiers wind up coming home with PTSD and other mental disorders. It effed him up really bad, which was even more frustrating and sadder to watch.

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Good movie, I was entertained for the most part. I found it weird how Dastan (Jake Gyllenhaal's character) had Spiderman-ish type abilities. Also, I was surprised that it was Ben Kingsley who played the villain. What a difference a mustache and some eyeliner makes! LOL.

Drag Me To Hell

I thought it'd be another one of those stupid, cheesy comedy-horror films, but surprisingly it wasn't. It had a good balance between the two genres, I enjoyed it.

I don't really watch movies. and the last movie I watched was "I'll Give My First Love To You." That movie is really heartbreaking, unexpectable, and full with emotions. I recommened to so many people and the told me the same things. If you haven't watch it, you should watch it. Highly recommended. oh btw, the casts are Inoue Mao and Okuda Masaki (not sure about the spelling tho)

Guest athirah_24

I watched Inception recently and the latest was Repo Men.

Inception was epic with Leonardo and Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Repo Men was kinda brutal.

Guest cpark1430263252

The Last Exorcism

My first "exorcism" type movie...the reviews said it was good but it wasn't even that scary..it had a weird twisted plot though..bleh..waste of $11....

Guest autumnleavesx

Last movie in theaters was Salt, and last one at home was Memento :D. I love intricate and complicated movies. Well, Salt was just a dumb popcorn flick, but it was fun.