[movie 2007] Happy Life, 즐거운 인생

Guest SillyYun

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest deeprojectbyyuli

hello! where can i get the lyrics of happy life in english? and can i download the ost? i tried mediafire, but it was like a kiddie song. tsk3 thanks!

hello! where can i get the lyrics of happy life in english? and can i download the ost? i tried mediafire, but it was like a kiddie song. tsk3 thanks!

hi deeprojectbyyuli ..

let's check in jks eels international forum..

there is download of ost happy life and more of genseuk multimedia if you admire with him..

let's try to check it...this link in my siggy..

good luck to find it..^^

• 2 months later...

Thank You really much! it totally worked for me!

it's an amazing movie!

I haven't watched this movie yet. I knew Jang Geun Suk while hosting SBS Inkigayo with Heechul of Super Junior. And since I'm a Super Junior fan, GS got my attention because of his friendship and interaction with Heechul. And I started to really like GS in HongGilDong.

Thanks for the movie links. I'm so gonna watch this.

This is what is hard with movies, coz it will take a long time before it can be available and uploaded online.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sairyss

http://www.4shared.com/get/fNcGx6bL/Happy_Life_OST.html;jsessionid=FA0FCA39D8E192E21DB6BBAFDD05C8EA.dc322

I found this link to download the OST!! Thank you google! Hope this helps everyone!

Archived