Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

Guest YUNMii.

Today feels like the worst day of my life. I was being a real idiot. God, rejection hurts.

Confession wasn't the smartest thing I've done, for sure. I can't even smile anymore. And the only time I would would be me laughing at how much of an idiot I am. I'm hating myself so much right now. I only seem to able to cry right now. And so much.

Sometimes I wish that this was all just a bad dream; a nightmare. And that I would wake up from this all soon. But I can't... Life feels like a bad nightmare that never really ends.

I keep telling myself it's really, really stupid. And it is. This isn't something the likes of me would cry over. This is dumb. Emo-ness is for wussies. I know that.

I do.

But... God, why are you being so nice to me? This'll only make it harder for me. I'm so thankful that you're being so sweet, but this won't help in getting over you at all. Do you expect me to get over this anytime soon? You're being such an amazing person... that you always were... You're the first person that affected me so, so much. You expect me to be okay? When one of the the most amazing people I've known doesn't like me back at all? No, I'm not okay...

I'm being a wuss again... Haha. This is so stupid that I'm laughing at myself right now. Will things ever be normal for us again, ever? I know you said this won't get in the way of our friendship, but... I can't seem to believe that. When I like you so much and you see me as nothing more than just another friend.

I'll probably look back at this tomorrow and laugh at my own pathetic self. I'll regret writing this, at all. I know I will.

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LittleDeeDee

all i did was care, and you should know who i really am considering how close we wre before.

so youre telling me you thought i wasnt who i really am the whole time ?

???

-----

...pathetic

I think about you day and night. Literally from the minute I wake up to the minute I fall asleep. You're on my mind constantly! I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.. since I don't really know you after all..

Guest hiswendy

Rawr, I give up. Happy now? You've made the most persistent person you've ever met quit.

---

On a happier note, YUKI! I hope you've done well. I hope you won! I'm confident you did because you're so awesome like that. Now all you have to do is do the 'swish' punch when I'm around, haha!

Guest Kanhlaya

I can't stop thinking about you. I didn't want to go when you held me. Let me see you again and again before you leave. I miss you....

Guest itslovedarliinx3

yayyyyy (:

im so glad i got to see you,

hopefully you'll call me later tonight baby.

Guest back-sue

they say the best way to get over a guy is to find another.

but what if no other guy can measure up to you..

what do i do now..?

Thanks for spending the afternoon with me, on this hott day.

It was fun and we should definitely go to Laguna Beach

more often. It's beautiful<3 I'm tired, and I miss you,

hehe, you're probably knocked out right now since

you haven't slept, loser. See you tomorrow <3

Guest crystallizedtear

God help me be prepared for tomorrow

help me with time management

help me with priorities

help me with simplifying

help my heart surrender to you

GOD I NEED YOU

so much

Guest ttris

omg.. i can't believe i was ever your friends... you 3 are just messed up people who say sumfin but turn around and do sumfin bad yourselfs...

you girls are really just messed up in the head... and as for you _____ , y do you treat ________ like a princess? she is not at all worth your time... she is always treating everyone around her like they are all her salves... my cousin was right... ________ has never suffered at all in her life... she always got whatever she wanted... and as for ______, you are just a person who has nothing better to do but to talk about people... and that is fine.. but you say crap about them... and you make something and make it seem like it is a bad thing.... there are so many people who hate you and who really want to tell you but they feel sorry for you... even your two friends who are always with you say the same thing but they don't want to hurt your feeeling and they also feel like they own you something so yeah...

p.s. sorry if it doesn't make sense... -_- i am just speaking my mind rite now.. not reallie prefect english but whetave...

Guest twinkle_l0ve

I'm doing fine without you

In fact, you could say that I'm doing a LOT better without you :)

Guest shiawasebeam

昨日、海に来なかった・・・。 君は来るのはあたしの希望だった。

君が来なかったから、あたしは1人になった・・・ 可哀想ね?

うぁ~~~~~っ!万里菜は彼氏できたぁーーーっ!いいなぁ

君はもちろん喜んでるね (笑) 彼はもちろん喜んでる (^▽^)

あたしも喜んでる (笑) 万里菜と友博カップルをずーっと応援してるからだよ!

Archived