Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

Guest SHOE_box

Schools almost out. It's been a year. I don't know why, but I can't seem to let things go. I remember things, I remember things I don't want to remember. Stupid trivial things and events, I remember them all. *sigh* Yeah, It sucks. But..The year is almost over, and then I wont' see you for..Hmm, what is it. Three months. Hopefully by then, you'll be long gone from my mind..And my heart. Yeah, I admit, you make my heart flutter whenever you walk by. And I know you like me back, but...Why the hell don't you say anything then. I always hear you whistling at me when you walk by. I mean, it's obvious, because in the hall after lunch, your friends, you and I are the only ones in the hallway by MY locker, So. What the heeezy. Anyhoo, there's four more days of school left. I'm tired. Finals are coming up. Are you worried. I bet you're not. You're really smart, so you'll ace them for sure. I hate you for being so god damn smart. You smart bubble gum! xP

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest meilove

i hate how i'm curious about you but i heard u flirt with lots of girls..

do u like me? cuz u keep calling me ur gf and acting like it..

and WHY MUST U BE A JUNIOR!??! nooooo!!!!!!

Guest hiswendy

I need you tonight, every night. I want to be with you. I feel like I can only be happy with you. I can only be better if I'm with you. I can only feel beautiful if you tell me I am. But it's obvious that it's too late for any of this. You're way gone. You're happy. Actually, I've decided what to say to you before I leave for good. I always thought I would confess my feelings to you but I realized that I love you too much to bring any such discomfort to you. So before I leave, I'll ask you "Are you happy?". I do hope you say yes, because I want you to be happy. But the selfish side of me is hoping you'll say no because I'm no longer in your life. But what are the chances of that? I want you to know, but I probably will never tell you this, that I am a walking bundle of chaos and my life, right now, doesn't even feel like it's worth living. But you give me reason to live. You honestly are the only hope I have in my life. A very slim hope, but the only one I have left.

Dear Mother, it's been 17 years & we still can't get along. I know you'll want to smack me with the remote control again for this but let's admit it, we're not fit to be mother/daughter.

Guest xolove

you have no idea. . .

don't let the smiles fool you tomorrow..

i wish you the best with everything.

Guest isabelchang

i thought if i had to go that i wouldn't be able to walk in, that i would just stand outside, maybe forever. now i know i won't hesitate when i walk in, because i know that it's right. the people i love will walk in with me, and I know that i'll be thinking of them just as they're thinking of me, and so i am not afraid.

Guest chickyl3aby

i think the spark has really died between us now......... today didn't feel like anything....

Guest joolee.

*Sigh* I don't understand why people hang on to the things that are so unnecessary in their lives.

I feel like my heart is waiting for you.

I know we're not meant to be.

And I don't wanna wait.

Before you, I've waited too long already.

I don't wanna wait again for something that's not there.

Why'd you have to be so nice to me and steal my heart?

Why'd you have to give me it, so that everytime I look at it, I think of you?

My heart is waiting. Why?

Guest Jesszic@

another 5days babes.

Just enjoy this friggin' 5days, k? You girls can go through this obstacles and imma proud of you girls. <3 I hope you girls aren't angry with this dorm's leader. I miss those time when I was lying on my bed reading my beloved Seventeen and suddenly someone shout, "Ketua dorm, someone is looking for youuu!" Its either I end up running back to my locker and changed into class' tee or end up having a deep conversation with the Company's leader.

Never ending Seventeen mag; March 08. xD Honestly, its not easy looking after you monkeys. LOL! But you know how much I love you monkeys. Saranghaeeee <3

Guest treehunny

please get out of my room. i hate hearing the same speech over and over again. you're looking a bit pathetic. childish, much?

Guest twinkle_l0ve

S, don't cry because the workload is going to go away!

J, I think every comment you make is really offending, cold shoulder for you tomorrow <_<

J, open your freaking eyes!

T, hope you get better. You looked so tired today :(

Guest witchery

I know you're really confused.

And that you don't even know what you're doing.

I know you don't want to, but it might help if you go back there.

We'll miss you but this is for your own benefit...your problems have become so much worse and you really do need help, even more than before.

Nothing's working right now and it seems that it's just getting worse and worse...to such a ludicrous extent....

You're still so young...you don't want to be like this for the rest of life.

I really hope that when you're older and you've overcome all of this, you do realise and appreciate everyone's efforts.

Through the ups and downs, I know I still got you. Thanks again. Even though the past week has been really hard,

I'm glad you stuck by myself. You make me fall deeper and deeper for you. Sleep tight dork, like I said I'll sleep soon.

Guest yanshimkim

Alskdfl;sadjf;asdf. I miss you like crazy. But every time I try to call you, you never pick up the phone. What the heck are you doing? Why can't you call me back? T_T;;

Archived