Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really want to talk to you....it's been quite a while since our last call...

how're you? you okay? you don't seem okay...

sigh..i'm worried for you. i have you on my mind everyday..at school..i don't pay attention in class anymore, lol

i'm always thinking to myself....why do i like you? then i list all the reasons and i realize i love everything you do.

sigh......oh well. just lemme know you're okay, ks? it's cold so please stay warm. i know you're still a bit sick and you still have your cough so stay warm and eat your medicine. i'm always here if you need me, you know that. i'm here waiting..please be safe and careful...

i love you....

you are so amazing. and i know you wanted to say those three words, and you say you don't want to say it because you feel that i'm not feeling the same way, yet?

you never know. but i did feel so special when you mouthed it to me at that time. today was awesome, thank you. but gotta stop letting them drive me home! =_= i feel so bad arghhhh.

but huh? my present? what? what's going on? i've had a feeling something like this may happen.

and you DID type in the wrong convo, that links what i was just asked, to me.

collect money from everyone and you'll get the $200?

i believe the present i'm thinking of all adds up to $200...?

are you sure it's really for him? righttttt! you're such a bad liar!

anywayssss. i'll find out tomorrow so bleh. =_=

and please be on your good behaviour tomorrow. hopefully my sister will be... fine! >.<

oh god it was so embarrassing last time. T_T_T_TTT

BUT thank you for the surprise today!!!

never expected you to be right in front of my eyes, waiting for me to walk with you back to your houseeeee. ^________^

such a surprise, you're the best. :D

This week has been the best week. I'm so glad I was able to spend the new years with you.

It seems so soon that it has to end, and we'll just end up how we were a few weeks ago.

And....letting you go, all over again.

It hurts.

You confuse me soooo much, telling me one thing, but your actions tell me another.

I should stop with everything and leading myself on. It seems so lonely knowing I'm the only one willing to try.

But... I still can't forget about you.

Guest peachesapples123

I liked you so much. Too bad you don't like me back. I never want to get into a relationship. Doubt I will anyway. Heh. :sweatingbullets: -sigh-

Guest robynangel

arghhh

i have never been this confused in my life

i genuinely dont know what i want any more

am i going to throw away something i fought so hard for? for something unlikely to be permanent?

i know the right answer its just not the one i want to hear. i want everything.

yeah i know im a selfish jerk, i dont need you to tell me that

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Let's be together,

No ..... let's not'....

Why do you still hanging around my head??

I dont even know much about you!

Please let me move on.

Guest Srey Mao

hm, ya know, i miss you.. too. but i can't do anything about it. sorry, boo. i wish i could.. but i can't. i know how much it's killing you inside, but do you know how much it's killing me too? everytime i see you, i feel like sh** for letting you go. and everytime you attempt to give me a smile, i feel like dying. can't you let me go? it'd make it easier for me. i know you have soo much on your mind right now, including me. i don't want to be a burden to you. i know i give you more stress than needed. so i wanna let you do your own thing for now.

but just so you know, i miss you. a lot. like crazy. more than you'd ever know.

sometimes i wish i really did let you know.

but i guess that can go into my list of regrets.

Guest mnguyen725

I don't understand why you do what you do... why is it that one moment you're so nice to me and the next, you make me wish I didn't exist. The things you say can really hurt, but you never realize that. You're supposed to be like my best friend. You're practically my only friend for crying out loud! You tell me I should worry about that kind of stuff and that I need to worry about the baby and the future. You say all the emotional stuff is stupid. It's NOT STUPID!!! Why can't you just hug me whenever I'm down instead of always criticizing me or making me feel bad. That's why I've stopped sharing my feelings with you... I've stopped caring about what you do... but yet for some crazy reason I still love you so much. :(

Guest 1nspiration

i don't believe your words anymore.

how many times did you say, you're be there

only for me to wonder time and time again

that it was a lie

when it was only me to try to fix things up

between what you did and what you said we did.

i was the only one who would gave you another chance

it doesn't take time for my heart to heal

not when i know i needed you in my life

but you didn't care

you only saw what was happening to you

you never cared if things were falling apart

i tried. i tried hard to put back the pieces

but when it comes to it.

i don't even know...

If I have the answers for anything anymore.

now what can a family do.

how much longer do I have to wait.

for things to be okayy again?

Guest zzombie

You're all stupid and I have to say I disagree with most of your opinions. Just shut up, you don't know me, stop trying to tell me what's on my mind. Unless you're a mind reader then go ahead, but don't even, for one second, put your own words into my damn mouth. I hate you all.

Guest xsilentangel

i feel like i dont even know you anymore, but thats good. but this has led me to become confused with life.. i dont know what to do..

Archived