Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

J1, to be honest with you, I expected your usual habit of "I don't know"s and/or going around my question. Thank you for answering me with no hesitation, & thank you for making my Christmas a Merry one. It's days like these I remember, that make me think I should forget that wall I put up to keep you away. Despite the fact you cause me pain half of the time, you somehow manage to take it all away, and for that, I owe you, at least, commitment. I <3 you baby, thank you for everything =)

J2, I guess you're at that stage I was in. It's amazing though, how your new girlfriend's rid you of every single memory of me, yet I still manage to find your number on my missed calls list. What exactly, do you want from me? Is it that you miss me? Or that you just need closure? Whatever it is, think of her choices and her desires before going through with your actions. She's the reason our relationship ended, and I don't want to be the reason why yours might.

C, thanks for answering your phone. It was nice hearing your voice. I hope you had a Merry Christmas, you deserve it. I realized that you're right, that maybe there is a little more out there for me and I have to just keep looking. You've taught me so much and made such a big impact on my life, that it would be a shame to lose you. I hope we can stay friends, I'd like that and I wouldn't ask for anything more =)

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest accoustic-x

Hey sweets. : D

it's been an uberly long week for the both of us but we've managed to pull through. ^-^

was really touched when you came all the way to the airport to fetch me yesterday,

and sorry we couldn't really spend x'mas together since i just got home at midnight.

but i'll def make it up to you, and next x'mas will def be better! :]

sad that you've gotta move but i guess it isn't up to us to decide? ^^;

although you're totally far from me, physically, you'll always be close to my heart : DD.

luffyasweets.<3

Guest Big_Bang

Just when I thought everything was going bad, was going wrong, was changing....

I can't even begin to describe how horrible and dissapointed I felt. I remember telling myself to stop thinking about it. But I couldn't.

And then, just one glance of your face. One touch, the feeling of warmth.... and I can believe again.

Guest predator

I'm sorry if I made you feel inferior to me.

I'm sorry if I made you feel like I was taking everything from you.

I'm sorry if I made you feel like you were useless and bad.

The truth is you're not.

Even if you hate me, I won't hate you back.

Even if you don't want to be a friend to me anymore, it's ok.

I'll still be here if you ever want to talk.

I'll still be here if you ever want to be friends again.

I'll still be here if you ever change your mind.

Guest manlytoe

shu shu shu!!!!

i miss you so much!!!

where are you???

do you miss me?

i want to see you so much!!

i really hope that we have a class together next semester!!!

you are so cute! don't be lazy and stop smoking!

i love you too much to see you like that...

Guest addickshun

i saw your past, actually i came across it

but i tell myself it doesn't matter at all

i will still love you the way i'm loving you<3

Guest sOrastar

'let's settle this' hah funny cause you lost right from the beginning

i'm sorry to say (not really) but he would never f--- me over.. but sadly he f--- you over AGAIN!

so no, i think you misunderstood, he never loved you.. he was just using you.. but with me.. he loves me.

can't you tell? he wants to be with me.

you're like 'we're mature.. let's stop talking s---' oh yea? i wasn't the one who started it first.. i wasn't the one that posted up pics saying this and that. and you know what's so stupid? they're all old.. you think i'm stupid like you? NO. oh yea here's a pic.. an UPDATED pic of us..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/ahnchyi/HPIM0029.jpg

and incase you don't believe again.. i'm pretty sure you know he got this tattoo this year.. same time i got mine

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/ahnchyi/HPIM0152.jpg

and about the damn dog.. i had my fun with her.. you can have my leftovers cause he's getting me another one.

so if you're gonna put up a fight.. make sure you put up some good evidence.. cause i have a whole lot of s--- waiting for you.

***add oil***

Guest standoffish

When i see you, i try to not make it obvious that i want to talk

But you make it clear you dont want to talk.

online, i see you sign on, but i dont want to make it seem like i was waiting for you to go on.

Luckily you start the conversations.

I never started a conversation.

Everytime i go on, you would always talk to me. but now

i dont know what happened..

Should i start the conversations?

Even when i do....Do you even want to talk?

Yeah yeah...so im the only person that ever cursed at you...

but you kept tallking to me......

and i got used to it.

now that you stopped.

i get a heartbroken feeling.

a synthetic on...dont you think?

it's been awhile since we had last seen each other..

youre always busy with your sport..

while, im busy trying to bring my grade up.

im thinking of forgetin you...

a new year is coming...

a better start.....

but this time, without you.

It's so sad that I couldn't hang out with you that day.

You called too late--I was already leaving town.

The disappointment,

between both of us on the phone.

Only 0:45 seconds.

Lb & Lg.

to you: thanks for always being there. i'm sorry for judging you without even trying to get to know you. isn't it funny how the ones who told me to stay away from you would be the ones who stab my back? it's a shame that i didn't notice how great and genuine of a friend you are. ともだちだよ~ ゆびきり!

to you: i wish you knew; did you know that everytime i whisper your name to myself, everytime i imagine your grin in my mind, everytime i think of you, it brings me so much happiness/calm/excitement/passion/joy? no, you don't know. because i'm afraid to tell you.

to you: why can't i turn on the heater!?! it's winter!

i'm so sorry T-T

i-i-i-i-i-i-i donno what to do.....i'm so sorry...

i wish i could give you a really big hug and hug you for hours and hours. i'm so sorry to hear that...

but why christmas? that's not a good day to end a relationship ><. holidays are the worst days for a break-up ><...it'll haunt you forever..

but still....oi *big hugs* i'm so sorry...

i wish i could help you, i wish so much that i could do something...but i donno what.

are you okay? *hugs* gosh....i'm so sorry

you've been having such a bad week, this was totally not your christmas...i'm so super sorry *hugs*

i swear...when i see you, i'm going to give you the biggest and longest hug ever. it'll make up for all those times i was helpless through the phone and all the times where i wished to hug you.

call if you need me ks? geez...i'm so sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry ToT ><

Guest b o m i

I have fun talking with you.

But I wish you'd be more comfortable with me at school.

I can see you acting different around other girls.

And suddenly when I walk up to you its different.

And you said girls are confusing? You're pretty hard to understand yourself.

Sometimes you send me mixed messages they make me go "ughh".

But that hug you gave me was really warm. :)

I'm not sure what'll end up happening.

But I'll just take things one at a time with you.

Archived